Author Topic: Pokemon Games  (Read 12747 times)

thugnificent

Re: Pokemon Games
« Reply #120 on: February 05, 2012, 08:30:34 PM »
yo, recognize this. all you need is a motherufkin snorlax and a god damn geodude paired with a poryon to run train on the galaxy

landCow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 93
« Reply #121 on: February 06, 2012, 04:17:30 AM »
yo, recognize this. all you need is a motherufkin snorlax and a god damn geodude paired with a poryon to run train on the galaxy

fucking snorlax! always blocking my path

rfox

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 286
« Reply #122 on: February 17, 2012, 11:34:16 PM »
After crushing the elite four and champion many times I have successfully made my way to Mt. Silver and reduced Red to nothing, vaporising him.  A good end to my quest.

Is there another one I can get for Gameboy Advanced?

the_unknown_soldier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -71
« Reply #123 on: March 03, 2012, 11:03:00 AM »

Stoop Kid

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -72
  • Fuck hipsters.
« Reply #124 on: March 16, 2012, 08:17:32 AM »
After crushing the elite four and champion many times I have successfully made my way to Mt. Silver and reduced Red to nothing, vaporising him.  A good end to my quest.

Is there another one I can get for Gameboy Advanced?

Ruby, Sapphire, or Emerald.

El Barto

• Rep: -3
« Reply #125 on: July 08, 2012, 08:53:06 PM »
got red for my og gameboy not color, straight gameboy, dream teams doing good so far, charizard, lapras, pidgeot, cleffary, mew (i used the video here, felt like cheating but i dont care) and hitmonlee, need to find a pickachu! keep getting murder by water type

ivegotlevitation

« Reply #126 on: July 08, 2012, 09:46:26 PM »
got red for my og gameboy not color, straight gameboy, dream teams doing good so far, charizard, lapras, pidgeot, cleffary, mew (i used the video here, felt like cheating but i dont care) and hitmonlee, need to find a pickachu! keep getting murder by water type

fuck pikachu, just catch zapdos at the power plant

the_unknown_soldier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -71
« Reply #127 on: July 08, 2012, 09:52:15 PM »

Or get an Eevee from the building in Celedon City and evolve it into a Jolteon.

ivegotlevitation

« Reply #128 on: July 09, 2012, 07:05:54 AM »

that's a little easier because you can just buy the thunder stone at the mart in Celadon. as best I remember, Pikachu is pretty hard to find in Red and Blue, but if you clone master balls you could easily get Zapdos and a bunch of other hard ones to catch.

El Barto

« Reply #129 on: July 09, 2012, 07:55:43 AM »

that's a little easier because you can just buy the thunder stone at the mart in Celadon. as best I remember, Pikachu is pretty hard to find in Red and Blue, but if you clone master balls you could easily get Zapdos and a bunch of other hard ones to catch.

i already turned evee into vaoreon because at the time i didn't remember that you get lapras when you get the masterball, but just got this guy and left out hitmonlee, a little lost right now, im at cinnibar island and im inside that building at the top left with a bunch of fire types and i can't fugure out how to get through with all the switches

ivegotlevitation

« Reply #130 on: July 09, 2012, 05:33:26 PM »

i already turned evee into vaoreon because at the time i didn't remember that you get lapras when you get the masterball, but just got this guy and left out hitmonlee, a little lost right now, im at cinnibar island and im inside that building at the top left with a bunch of fire types and i can't fugure out how to get through with all the switches

that building is such a pain in the ass. I know how to get through it, but I'm not entirely sure how to accurately describe how to do it.

El Barto

« Reply #131 on: July 10, 2012, 06:07:51 PM »

that building is such a pain in the ass. I know how to get through it, but I'm not entirely sure how to accurately describe how to do it.
its alright i actually made great prodgres since osting i beat the elite four and all that left to do its catch mewtwo and moltres, but i'de also really like a dragonair, just because, hopefully gonna get silver after this

ivegotlevitation

« Reply #132 on: July 12, 2012, 08:27:47 PM »

its alright i actually made great prodgres since osting i beat the elite four and all that left to do its catch mewtwo and moltres, but i'de also really like a dragonair, just because, hopefully gonna get silver after this

Don't know where to catch Dragonair, but if you fish in the Safari Zone you can catch Dratini sometimes. Do that and evolve it.

El Barto

« Reply #133 on: July 14, 2012, 07:41:01 AM »

Don't know where to catch Dragonair, but if you fish in the Safari Zone you can catch Dratini sometimes. Do that and evolve it.
just got dratini, you can also get dragonair in the safari zone but i didnt feel like trying to find it

Omamori

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -127
« Reply #134 on: November 02, 2012, 01:12:21 PM »
I haven't played a pokemon games since red. I'm thinking about getting black 2. I've been looking at the available pokemon and some are only available through trade and Poke transfer.

So trade is trading with an actual person or a character in the game? What is poke transfer?