Author Topic: Plan B Promo  (Read 10311 times)

fuckingvegan

Re: Plan B Promo
« Reply #60 on: September 15, 2006, 09:01:14 AM »
Expand Quote
eh, i'd rather watch the free creature DVD i got.
[close]
Fuck that video. I lit that shit on fire right after I wasted my time watching  it. You wonder why its free? well watch it and you'll understand.

One of the best free videos, some of the street stuff got a little hammer heavy but how can you hate on Darren Naverette or Sam Hitz?

Math Professor

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 23
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #61 on: September 15, 2006, 09:01:22 AM »
Are they shipping a hard copy of the DVD in the next Skateboarder Mag?

fuckingvegan

« Reply #62 on: September 15, 2006, 09:01:40 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
Fuck that video. I lit that shit on fire right after I wasted my time watching  it. You wonder why its free? well watch it and you'll understand.
[close]

david gravette is a man.

Seen him in person, really good skater.

listen up

• Rep: 0
« Reply #63 on: September 15, 2006, 09:16:00 AM »
damn is not working

fuckingvegan

« Reply #64 on: September 15, 2006, 09:30:17 AM »
Are they shipping a hard copy of the DVD in the next Skateboarder Mag?

that is the rumor

Murdercapital

• Rep: -22
« Reply #65 on: September 15, 2006, 09:32:03 AM »
wenning's gotta start skating the whole ledge again, i wasnt really feeling most of his lines because he just hit the end of the ledge, fakie nosegrind switch heel was amazing though
I was there when he filmed that!!!  it was literally a year and a half ago.

and yea it should be coming as a dvd with the skateboardmag because it was supposed to a few issues ago but got delayed.

Edward Penishands

« Reply #66 on: September 15, 2006, 09:37:33 AM »
Expand Quote
*insert titties, iron maiden, and foul language to increase coreness*

eh, i'd rather watch the free creature DVD i got.  surprise!  danny and colin skated with full pads on indoor private ramps built to their specifications.  p-rod with the same style, landings, and spots but with different tricks.  wenning did switch heels and skated ledge lines, pat duffy did something, but i forget, oh and pj just released the footage of all the sequences he's compiled up since '03.
[close]
You are seriously the biggest douche on these forums.

This thread is fucking gay and if you like Ronson Lambert then you are fucking gay, too.

i think you take that title of biggest douche, and argh!! never post again!!  i cant wait till you are done with your skateboarding phase and go back to playing basketball in your dunks and air jordans.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2006, 09:54:43 AM by Edward Penishands »

dschultz6072

« Reply #67 on: September 15, 2006, 01:13:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

eh, i'd rather watch the free creature DVD i got.  surprise!  danny and colin skated with full pads on indoor private ramps built to their specifications.  p-rod with the same style, landings, and spots but with different tricks.  wenning did switch heels and skated ledge lines, pat duffy did something, but i forget, oh and pj just released the footage of all the sequences he's compiled up since '03.
[close]
[close]

Expand Quote
This thread is fucking gay and if you like Ronson Lambert then you are fucking gay, too.
[close]

i think you take that title of biggest douche, and argh!! never post again!!  i cant wait till you are done with your skateboarding phase and go back to playing basketball in your dunks and air jordans.
Geez, you're such a moron.  I've been skating for WELL over 15 years.  My first setup was a fucking Toys R Us board with rails and all the cool plastic crap.  I swapped out the shitty plastic wheels for Bullet 66s.  Do you know who makes Bullet Wheels?  I don't think so.  You remember Skate Or Die for the original Nintendo?  I still have my copy.  Did you know they used to make 7.5" Black Label decks?  I do.  I had two of them.  As a matter of fact they were the first real boards I bought.  How about looking at the original Sal 23 and thinking it was the coolest shoe ever?  It was yours provided you could shell out the 55 dollars for what was then the most expensive shoe available.  What about guys like Quy Nugyen or Pepe Martinez?  You know about them?

Look at me, resulting to shit as lame as name-dropping to show you how much of a moron you are.  Go back to handling your penis while watching Ronson's sick fake style.

iheardherassholeslikethisbig

• Rep: 1
  • yea
« Reply #68 on: September 15, 2006, 01:33:09 PM »
dschultz u sound like an idiot

cold budweisers

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 615
« Reply #69 on: September 15, 2006, 02:01:33 PM »
i couldn't even watch that whole thing.  i like wenning, i couldn't give a fuck about anyone else on the team.  plan b sucks.

Math Professor

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 23
« Reply #70 on: September 15, 2006, 02:31:50 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
C'mon now remEMBer... after watching that Creature video didn't you wanna throw away your 7.5 ride and get a 8x32 stick, some low top Vans and some cut off shorts and shred some gnarly pools?

fumblebag

• Rep: -2
  • Gesundheit
« Reply #71 on: September 15, 2006, 02:41:51 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Geez, you're such a moron.  I've been skating for WELL over 15 years.  My first setup was a fucking Toys R Us board with rails and all the cool plastic crap.  I swapped out the shitty plastic wheels for Bullet 66s.  Do you know who makes Bullet Wheels?  I don't think so.  You remember Skate Or Die for the original Nintendo?  I still have my copy.  Did you know they used to make 7.5" Black Label decks?  I do.  I had two of them.  As a matter of fact they were the first real boards I bought.  How about looking at the original Sal 23 and thinking it was the coolest shoe ever?  It was yours provided you could shell out the 55 dollars for what was then the most expensive shoe available.  What about guys like Quy Nugyen or Pepe Martinez?  You know about them?

Look at me, resulting to shit as lame as name-dropping to show you how much of a moron you are.  Go back to handling your penis while watching Ronson's sick fake style.

How can you have been skating for 15 years if you're only 14?

fuzzy math, that's how.
p.s. i do that in the bath sometimes. its fun to do it when you have a woody allen. when you open your legs up, your stick goes straight up, as if it wants to go to heaven.  - quote from guess who.

sfa

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 177
« Reply #72 on: September 15, 2006, 02:43:32 PM »
puppies ^^^
I need a coffee

chocolate pow!

• Rep: -3
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #73 on: September 15, 2006, 02:44:29 PM »
sick skating...can't say i like the way it was presented, but damn... those guys can skate

isn't that what it comes down to? if you like the skating or not...hell i like ethan fowler but can't say i like foundation or his image but he can skate and has great style... anyone remember when he looked like a tougher ed t? with dickies t's and slick back hair? in the og stereo days

screwston

« Reply #74 on: September 15, 2006, 05:03:01 PM »
yeah its aight

liquid swords

• Rep: 6
« Reply #75 on: September 15, 2006, 05:11:27 PM »
sick skating...can't say i like the way it was presented, but damn... those guys can skate

isn't that what it comes down to? if you like the skating or not...hell i like ethan fowler but can't say i like foundation or his image but he can skate and has great style... anyone remember when he looked like a tougher ed t? with dickies t's and slick back hair? in the og stereo days

remember when he wore baggy jeans?

roulette

« Reply #76 on: September 15, 2006, 05:11:46 PM »
The only thing good about Wieger is his Low Dunk colorway.  

I wish they would have snatched Mike-Mo.

YEA DSCHULTZ    A TRUE SKATE KNOW IT ALL

FuckNameLock

• Rep: 3
  • OG Bdotkilla za Thrilla
« Reply #77 on: September 15, 2006, 05:24:39 PM »
i couldn't even watch that whole thing.  i like wenning, i couldn't give a fuck about anyone else on the team.  plan b sucks.

you missed out on some good shit.   hi five!

hesh_trash

« Reply #78 on: September 15, 2006, 05:26:30 PM »
"The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable."

chocolate pow!

« Reply #79 on: September 15, 2006, 05:49:04 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

remember when he wore baggy jeans?

can't say i do, but who didn't...right?

roulette

« Reply #80 on: September 15, 2006, 05:51:42 PM »
well, if you wanna wow!

chocolate pow!

« Reply #81 on: September 15, 2006, 05:54:45 PM »
essential vitamins and nutrients

miff

• Rep: -7
« Reply #82 on: September 15, 2006, 06:21:50 PM »
Basically it's totally smashed my view of them being a legendary company, they're falling for there own hype just like Robbie

^^^^
Agreed to a degree. Although this promo really changed my view, I still have to say that with all due respect to Colin and Danny, they don't seem to have the vision that once was Plan B. I initially urqued at the idea of "UNQUESTIONABLE" being an official tagline of Plan B2. Questionable was a great name, and I think the new Plan B murders the idea entirely. Just like Nike dubbing, "Major Threat" was a lame idea, I believe "Unquestionable" goes down right next to it. Nike and now Plan B miss the irony and modesty of the original names. As if someone were to have pitched the name "UNQUESTIONABLE" way back then. Noone would have said, Yeah, that's much better. Just as if someone would have said to Ian Mackaye, Minor threat?, Major threat is a way better name, see, because then your MAJOR, not minor. Not happening.

Come on guys the vision or ideas aren't there, just some "Legends" wanting to show you what once was great, but unfortunately (To Me) kind of missing it. So, a little bummed I am, but huge thanks to pros like Danny and Colin, because seriously I don't believe these guys are doing it for the money.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2006, 06:25:28 PM by miff »

Mandown

• Rep: 2
  • That is the whitest black cop,huh?
« Reply #83 on: September 15, 2006, 06:38:49 PM »
I think people on here were expecting a little too much from a promo...Granted it's plan b(part 2).Both songs sucked ass but the skating was good ,so thats all we should care about.
"Oh, the devil will find work for idle hands to do"

isaac

« Reply #84 on: September 15, 2006, 06:52:02 PM »
when it comes down to it it's all a matter of opinion.

cold budweisers

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 615
« Reply #85 on: September 15, 2006, 08:35:49 PM »
Nike and now Plan B miss the irony and modesty of the original names. As if someone were to have pitched the name "UNQUESTIONABLE" way back then. Noone would have said, Yeah, that's much better. Just as if someone would have said to Ian Mackaye, Minor threat?, Major threat is a way better name, see, because then your MAJOR, not minor. Not happening.
good point

WORDLIFE

« Reply #86 on: September 15, 2006, 09:28:27 PM »
of course its gonna be good skating, its plan b.  i still dont give a fuck about it though, nor do i think i ever will. everybody on that team is so bland, shit doesnt even matter. i heard danny way buried some gay dudes in the mega ramp that were killed during construction.  "rainbow rail"

dschultz6072

« Reply #87 on: September 15, 2006, 09:52:22 PM »
It's hard to build an interesting and diverse team when everyone is putting on clothing and style costumes hoping to fit in somewhere in the first place.  It's like the lame high school cliques all over again (for those of us who have completed that stage), complete with all the wannabes and 180 degree transformations.  Everyone is just trying to be popular now...sad.

This is why my favorite skater is Beagle.  He's the best.  Ryan Gee is a close second.  Butters.

KMD

« Reply #88 on: September 16, 2006, 02:27:50 AM »
why does this shit no longer work?  did they remove the trailer?

dopestyle

• Rep: -5
« Reply #89 on: September 16, 2006, 05:34:20 AM »
that shit was rediculous,the quality from my media player is a little crappy had trouble keeping up with who was who at times,but I thought that was sick.highlights were ladd,gallant,wenning,and the shocker of the promo:mckay