Author Topic: Parking Garages Appreciation Thread  (Read 3644 times)

svilleantigo

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 61
Re: Parking Garages Appreciation Thread
« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2011, 06:44:17 PM »
Appreciated. There's a pretty good one around here, it's the only real place to skate after dark and get away from the wind/rain/snow/sleet we're constantly afflicted with. Started my year out there in early March. It's got a 4-inch high 6-foot long curb and a few concrete mini-wall-block things separating it from the street.

antigo pk garage

Mundungus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 58
  • ∆∆∆
« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2011, 06:54:58 PM »
 this threads relevant to my interests

I love parking decks on rainy days when you're feeling antsy

InternetDaddy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
  • sup breh
« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2011, 08:30:51 PM »
The only parking garages near me are either always full or on nazi-level security. one got built a few years ago with these perfect round rails that looked like they were meant for skating...but then a friend of mine got arrested for trespassing while skating there and they're all knobbed up. basically everything's just a total bust.
Look I'm not selling anything that doesn't have my jizz on it. I don't care how much is offered.

Giovanni Falcone

« Reply #33 on: April 05, 2011, 10:45:37 PM »
Appreciated. There's a pretty good one around here, it's the only real place to skate after dark and get away from the wind/rain/snow/sleet we're constantly afflicted with. Started my year out there in early March. It's got a 4-inch high 6-foot long curb and a few concrete mini-wall-block things separating it from the street.

antigo pk garage

That was sick
With Ireland's 8 month Winter, -or at least it feels like that- we tend to find ourselves skating indoor car parks fairly often.

Here's a short line from '07

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

damn I think I missed that on the first page, back nose grind nollie back bigspin out?!! Sick dude!

Here is some more Frog Banks, with some other spots too

Yoke Time at Barnacle Bill's 2