Author Topic: Parking Garages Appreciation Thread  (Read 3650 times)

svilleantigo

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 61
Re: Parking Garages Appreciation Thread
« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2011, 06:44:17 PM »
Appreciated. There's a pretty good one around here, it's the only real place to skate after dark and get away from the wind/rain/snow/sleet we're constantly afflicted with. Started my year out there in early March. It's got a 4-inch high 6-foot long curb and a few concrete mini-wall-block things separating it from the street.

Mundungus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
  • ∆∆∆
« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2011, 06:54:58 PM »
 this threads relevant to my interests

I love parking decks on rainy days when you're feeling antsy

InternetDaddy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
  • sup breh
« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2011, 08:30:51 PM »
The only parking garages near me are either always full or on nazi-level security. one got built a few years ago with these perfect round rails that looked like they were meant for skating...but then a friend of mine got arrested for trespassing while skating there and they're all knobbed up. basically everything's just a total bust.
Look I'm not selling anything that doesn't have my jizz on it. I don't care how much is offered.

Giovanni Falcone

« Reply #33 on: April 05, 2011, 10:45:37 PM »
Appreciated. There's a pretty good one around here, it's the only real place to skate after dark and get away from the wind/rain/snow/sleet we're constantly afflicted with. Started my year out there in early March. It's got a 4-inch high 6-foot long curb and a few concrete mini-wall-block things separating it from the street.

That was sick
With Ireland's 8 month Winter, -or at least it feels like that- we tend to find ourselves skating indoor car parks fairly often.

Here's a short line from '07

damn I think I missed that on the first page, back nose grind nollie back bigspin out?!! Sick dude!

Here is some more Frog Banks, with some other spots too