Author Topic: All Hail......  (Read 8348 times)

QUIT SINNIN

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 26
  • PATSY
Re: All Hail......
« Reply #30 on: April 29, 2015, 09:57:13 AM »
My best mate fell off his 2 story balcony and landed on his head at the end of 2003. He broke his back and is now in a chair for life. Anyways, after being in hospital for about 6 months he was moved to a rehab centre to start dealing with all the shit that comes from being a paraplegic. He was  telling me about a guy who was in there and that I'd probably get along with him because he 'liked skateboards.' So he introduced me to this American guy named John. Seemed liked a really nice guy; super positive considering he was in a chair and was palming us off a bunch of Anti-Hero stuff. I just remember feeling really bad that he had this accident so far from home and he couldn't leave.

So 2 months ago I was watching the some Epicly Later'd episodes and the penny dropped: That was Cardiel and I'm a complete idiot.

Damn, I always wondered if he was stuck in Australia during the first few months. I can't imagine that.

Dengles

« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2015, 01:53:52 AM »
Cardiel's trick in Propellor really made my week. 

SHARPSHOOTER

« Reply #32 on: May 13, 2015, 05:19:32 PM »
Cardiel's trick in Propellor really made my week. 
I went to the all ages premiere of Propeller and nobody cheered but me at the Cardiel clip in the beginning.

Xtal

« Reply #33 on: December 19, 2015, 03:44:56 PM »
Cardiel's Epicly Later'd left me with tears in my eyes. No skateboarder's story hit me like his. The dude's spirit and attitude towards not only skateboarding, but life in general has always reminded me to stay humble. Easily my favorite skater of all time, and if I ever got the chance to meet him it would be the highest honor.

All. Hail. Cardiel.

drunkaroos

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 7
« Reply #34 on: December 19, 2015, 06:42:26 PM »
Cardiel will always be the best!!!

ALL HAIL CARDIEL!