Author Topic: New York or Denmark  (Read 2337 times)

lamfordie

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 278
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
New York or Denmark
« on: November 01, 2010, 09:51:53 PM »
What would be a better summer trip for next summer, New York or Denmark. Taking suggestions.

Re: New York or Denmark
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2010, 03:05:49 AM »
Danmark. Copenhagen is so sick! Lots of cool spots, christiania, 20 min trainride to malmo (sweden), cheap beer/weed, cool people etc.

Hobochilli

• Mods
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 321
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2010, 03:34:39 AM »
Danmark. Copenhagen is so sick! Lots of cool spots, christiania, 20 min trainride to malmo (sweden), cheap beer/weed, cool people etc.

Have to go with this, both Copenhagen and Malmoe have great spots, Malmoe can be gnarly as fuck though, alot of violence and some dude who shoots at immigrants

lamfordie

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2010, 10:01:49 AM »

Yeah thats what Im leaning towards. Since I have a cousin that live not too far from Copenhagen, I can skate some spots and chill with people. I would like the Euro Slap Pals if im gonna be there.

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2010, 09:51:08 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Have to go with this, both Copenhagen and Malmoe have great spots, Malmoe can be gnarly as fuck though, alot of violence and some dude who shoots at immigrants

Well might be cause Im from malmo , but malmo is chill as fuck . Never worried when Im there .

If you are from the US or Canada , go to Copenhagen , kinda expensive there , but lots of spots , beer and women , nice party and a short train ride over to the greatest place on earth , malmo , lots of spots , women and nice nature

Malmo has a big indoor park , and 2 big plazas , lots of city spots and alot of  DIY thanks to ppl like Pontus Alv .

NYC is cool though , but Id pick CPH

Smurph

• Rep: 30
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2010, 10:16:51 AM »
Weirdly I'm in the same boat as you lamfordie. I was considering moving to new york for a few months if I could generate enough money but seeing as that's unlikely I was thinking of just flying to copenhagen - spending a week there - malmo - spending a week there - and a week in berlin afterwards. Then hopefully I would have a bit of money left over so I could go on a different trip.

Probably going to go around late July/August.

lamfordie

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2010, 09:03:47 PM »
Weirdly I'm in the same boat as you lamfordie. I was considering moving to new york for a few months if I could generate enough money but seeing as that's unlikely I was thinking of just flying to copenhagen - spending a week there - malmo - spending a week there - and a week in berlin afterwards. Then hopefully I would have a bit of money left over so I could go on a different trip.

Dude I might be going around that time as well, I just need to generate some money for plane Tickets and spending money. Is there and cheap airlines, because im looking at around $1000 for the flights.

Omamori

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -128
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2010, 10:00:24 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Dude I might be going around that time as well, I just need to generate some money for plane Tickets and spending money. Is there and cheap airlines, because im looking at around $1000 for the flights.
Try American Airlines, their flights are super cheap. I found flights for $520 from LAX to Buenos Aires (other places are $900+).Flights to Denmark might be cheaper though

Smurph

• Rep: 30
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2010, 01:28:45 AM »
Dude I might be going around that time as well, I just need to generate some money for plane Tickets and spending money. Are there any cheap airlines? because im looking at around $1000 for the flights.
Not sure about the trans-atlantic flight deals for you I'm afraid - luckily flights from Ireland to Copenhagen cost less than a hundred euro.

I remember seeing a beautiful beach in that Copenhagen Carharrt footage with Albert Nyberg(?) with some amazing ledges. Malmo also seems to have a beach. I'm really psyched.

That would actually be rad to meet up - more than likely I'll be travelling on my own aswell.

lamfordie

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2010, 12:36:18 PM »
Expand Quote
Dude I might be going around that time as well, I just need to generate some money for plane Tickets and spending money. Are there any cheap airlines? because im looking at around $1000 for the flights.
[close]
Not sure about the trans-atlantic flight deals for you I'm afraid - luckily flights from Ireland to Copenhagen cost less than a hundred euro.

I remember seeing a beautiful beach in that Copenhagen Carharrt footage with Albert Nyberg(?) with some amazing ledges. Malmo also seems to have a beach. I'm really psyched.

That would actually be rad to meet up - more than likely I'll be travelling on my own aswell.
Dude I would totally be down to meet up, I dont wanna skate some spot or park by myself, but with someone its always better. Ill pm you to see if we can plan this out or something.