Author Topic: Question about wheels.  (Read 6191 times)

ChildoftheGhetto

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1322
  • Nathaniel Turner with a burner
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Question about wheels.
« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2011, 08:30:10 AM »
I take it you skate one day out of the week?

Lenny the Fatface

« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2011, 09:17:59 AM »
I'll skate the wheels until my skateboard sounds like a broke motorboat , its probably the last thing I'm willing to buy.

finknoos

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -170
  • Typos here there and everywhere
« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2011, 09:54:03 AM »

well unlike some people *cough cough" i have a full time job from dawn till dusk so i cant skate monday - fryday (until summer)
and i live in the land of rain so if its dry im out there at every chance i get.

if i could skate "6 hours a day every day" i would love to, but mans got bills to pay GET ME!

H8R part 4

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -301
« Reply #33 on: January 14, 2011, 10:22:42 AM »

i'm not trying to be a dick but how old are you?  and do you have a job? 

i only ask because you're always shitting on people for not skating but i think you fail to realize is that a lot of dudes on here have jobs and other real life obligations that keeps them from it. 
its great that you're still young, live at home and have all the time in the world but thats not the case for everyone else.     

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1322
  • Nathaniel Turner with a burner
« Reply #34 on: January 14, 2011, 12:25:32 PM »
I realize people have jobs, but I notice you clowns try to shit on me, and say I'm not a real skateboarder, when I'm out there everyday skateboarding. I thought going skateboarding was what skateboarding is about.

bandini

« Reply #35 on: January 14, 2011, 01:19:01 PM »
well unlike some people *cough cough" i have a full time job from dawn till dusk so i cant skate monday - fryday (until summer)

I'm married, have a full-time job & I skate about 5 out of 7 days in the week. During the winter that often means skating flatground in a hallway somewhere, but... whatever it takes, right?

I totally get that we all get older & aren't as motivated as we used to be, but let's be real: it ain't the job that keeps you from skating. If anything, it's having kids that does it (one of many reasons why we never had any...) But if you can find time to slump in front of the tube like a zombie for an hour a day, you can find time to skate...

Think of this as less me being a dick, and more trying to inspire you...;)

baconeggandcheese

• Rep: 41
« Reply #36 on: January 14, 2011, 08:49:11 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I'm married, have a full-time job & I skate about 5 out of 7 days in the week. During the winter that often means skating flatground in a hallway somewhere, but... whatever it takes, right?

I totally get that we all get older & aren't as motivated as we used to be, but let's be real: it ain't the job that keeps you from skating. If anything, it's having kids that does it (one of many reasons why we never had any...) But if you can find time to slump in front of the tube like a zombie for an hour a day, you can find time to skate...

Think of this as less me being a dick, and more trying to inspire you...;)

I skate 5 out of 6 days in the week, fag.
I actually did hit another skater in the face with my shoe once at a demo doing a shoes fly off kickflip but he was cool with it.