Author Topic: Dude loves his bush.  (Read 39979 times)

Giovanni Falcone

Re: Dude loves his bush.
« Reply #60 on: November 09, 2010, 03:06:47 PM »
I'm guessing something didn't go right at court, because moving a bush is clearly not in comparison to the way the angry dude was acting. He actually appeared to be off his medication some type of high blood pressure thing, and maybe drinking. Because earlier this past summer something like that happened to myself and a bunch of my friends at my apartment complex, I sent an email to the owners of the property, and the property manager got fired and evicted.

We were swimming in the pool in the middle of the day, and there was a family at the pool too, and people coming and going on a hot summer's day, and the the property manager, runs to the fence screaming profanity and just totally not himself this is already a long post. But yeah, shit was wild, and then a couple days later he screamed at this little girl, and badda bing badda boom fucker was gone. You can't treat other people like that period, beyond unprofessional.

Anyways, the fuck is a bush usually that shit is in the jungle. I'm guessing it was a shrub or a little tree.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #61 on: November 09, 2010, 03:09:06 PM »
^ You know what is awesome about that? He'll never get a new job or house in this economy.
Expand Quote
I may be in a different position than that guy, but I have a way of dealing with people like this.
Step 1: They come at me all screaming and raving, I completely ignore them.
Step 2: They get even more angry, I start laughing and telling them how the angrier they get, the more I control the situtation.
Step 3: Dude tries to grab me, I stop laughing, look him straight in the eyes and say something along the lines of "Are you really trying to attack an anonymous athletic grown man? Reconsider it. Now walk your ass back to wherever you came from"
Almost without fail, that works. Never giving them any respect, and making them feel like they made a mistake with any attempt at aggression. That kid showed fear, and it empowered the dude, making him feel more macho. The more the kid said he didn't want to run or do anything, the more the asshole screamed at him.
So usually, that works.
If he didn't stop, it would be a brawl of some sort, I would never let a stranger hold me for any reason ever. Of course, its never gotten �to that. Usually after steps 1 through 3 they say something like "Well, its... I'm mad... and you gotta go or I'll call the cops... " Then I respond positively "There you go, that's the appropriate way to do it, don't act so aggressive or you could get hurt my somebody who isn't as nice as me" then leave.

And all those people talking about what the cops will do if you fight back... What fucking cops? You don't get caught unless you sit around and wait for them. Knock the dude out and leave and its all good. Otherwise the cops just find a bloody dude and give him a similar lecture about the stupidity of coming at a criminal like a tough guy.
[close]

i'm pretty sure the wife would have written down, or remembered the license plate number of the kids who just knocked her husband out. just sayin'
Nowhere in steps 1-3 does it say anything about hitting the guy. Its about puffing up your chest and shutting down his sense of dominance, then walking away without anything happening. When a wife is there, second guessing his tough guy shit is that much more effective.
For an example of this, check out Giovanni Reda in that old Baker video or something, where the security comes at his stuff, and he screams "You don't touch my shit, bitch" in the security guy's face. He didn't touch him, the dude backed off, and this strip mall hero guy would do the same.
Its about adjusting the power dynamic, not actually hitting a dude.

In the end though, the real pussy is this dude for not just ollieing over the damn bush instead of digging it out.
dude is a 30 year old yuppie in a yellow polo who isnt even that buff.

just some guy who thinks he can punk some skinny skater kid. he'd get dropped real quick in the hood. if anybody ever stood up to him
Fixed
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Tarquin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 423
« Reply #62 on: November 09, 2010, 03:18:38 PM »

bob

• Rep: -19

Andy

• Rep: 0
« Reply #64 on: November 09, 2010, 03:41:55 PM »
That's so fucking awesome that talks about his speed.

I RUN REALLY FAST FOR AN OLD FART

awwww CLASSAY

Andy

• Rep: 0
« Reply #65 on: November 09, 2010, 03:44:03 PM »

Davy

« Reply #66 on: November 09, 2010, 03:56:50 PM »
"I RUN SO FAST."
I died laughing.

Cold Pizza

« Reply #67 on: November 09, 2010, 04:10:57 PM »

Inbred Jed

« Reply #68 on: November 09, 2010, 04:12:49 PM »
When in doubt, smother yourself in your own fecal matter

gmgscigmgsci

• Rep: -14
« Reply #69 on: November 09, 2010, 04:22:37 PM »
I want everyone in NJ to make this spot popular

BUSH SPOT

Bipsmound

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 803
    • Turd Magazine avatar image
« Reply #70 on: November 09, 2010, 04:32:07 PM »
Didn't that guy seem uncannily similar to the actor in Debacle that freaks out when Darryl Angel skates his bench?

TheFreshSC

« Reply #71 on: November 09, 2010, 04:45:09 PM »
Didn't that guy seem uncannily similar to the actor in Debacle that freaks out when Darryl Angel skates his bench?

at first, i could have sworn it was the same dude

bob

Macs T

« Reply #73 on: November 09, 2010, 05:01:56 PM »
In the end though, the real pussy is this dude for not just ollieing over the damn bush instead of digging it out.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2010, 05:04:20 PM by Maximus »

neon blitz

« Reply #74 on: November 09, 2010, 05:27:21 PM »
In europe that definitly would have came to blows

Hold The Tomatos

« Reply #75 on: November 09, 2010, 05:29:43 PM »

Beer Wizard

« Reply #76 on: November 09, 2010, 05:31:44 PM »
973-992-0338 have fun.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #77 on: November 09, 2010, 05:45:42 PM »
Wait, somebody needs to make the soundboard of this dude first, then prank him as him, and record it.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Cold Pizza

« Reply #78 on: November 09, 2010, 05:58:21 PM »
Could also be this number: 732-972-4700

Theres two stores.

He's the 973 number......that's Livingston, NJ's area code.

bob

« Reply #79 on: November 09, 2010, 06:09:02 PM »
I almost feel bad for this guy he has all his real information all over the web whatever fuck it

Ted Wickner
32 Hemlock Rd
Livingston, NJ 07039
(973) 535-1335

Cold Pizza

« Reply #80 on: November 09, 2010, 06:18:41 PM »
I almost feel bad for this guy he has all his real information all over the web whatever fuck it

Ted Wickner
32 Hemlock Rd
Livingston, NJ 07039
(973) 535-1335

Ha, best prank should win a prize package from SLAP.

FrenchFriedClownFingers

• Rep: 117
  • evensteven
« Reply #81 on: November 09, 2010, 06:32:20 PM »
I called, there's this bitch that answered. she's hard to get through. someone own this guy.
even the steven

Beer Wizard

« Reply #82 on: November 09, 2010, 06:34:13 PM »
Expand Quote

Ted Wickner
32 Hemlock Rd
Livingston, NJ 07039
(973) 535-1335
[close]

Ha, best prank should win a prize package from SLAP.
Hahaha home number/address?  There you go.

Trickskatin

• Rep: 53
« Reply #83 on: November 09, 2010, 06:39:43 PM »
That dude obviously overreacted and was visibly smashed out of his mind, either that or he's naturally a raving lunatic.
I can see how a business owner would be upset about someone fucking with his property like that but all he had to do is call the cops and let them come handle it.

Like seriously if he saw the kid in the act of uprooting the bush and all that he should have just had the cops come and if the kids bounced or tried to leave before the cops came then roll up on them and have words but Jesus that was fucking lame of him, also putting hands on someone is uncalled for, that's how you get fucking lumped.

Oh well the dude is lucky these kids were not confrontational types and not the kind of guys that would fucking truck somebody for putting hands on one of their homies.

They could have jumped this dude and claimed self-defense and that they were scared for their safety because the guy was raving drunk and put his hands on the kid first, which is true anyway and on video.
Hopefully this is one of those cases where it pays to keep cool and let the judge handle it.

Edit: So both sides got charges dropped against them then?
I guess a tie is better than losing and going to jail and paying a fine, buttfuck that dude, from now on you guys should occasionally make his life and his bush as miserable as you can, in a subtle manner of course.

Boomhauer

• Rep: 43
  • Yep
« Reply #84 on: November 09, 2010, 06:52:21 PM »
can we add his wife to the beautiful woman thread?

fuck dat bitch, even if she may have some bomb titties. should've been charged with theft or whatever.

Boomhauer

• Rep: 43
  • Yep
« Reply #85 on: November 09, 2010, 07:01:58 PM »
I don't know about you guys but you can't just assume that because you have the balls to stand up to someone it doesn't mean that you still can't get your ass beat.

I'm a fairly bigger dude, 6'3" and 200 pounds and I don't get fucked with a whole lot but for the most part size in general really doesn't mean shit a lot of the time.
There are tons of people out there, regardless of size, that take boxing, tae kwon do, train MMA type shit, who the fuck knows what else and they are just looking for an opportunity to use that shit on somebody, trust me.
Then again, there are always those guys that are huge and have the general appearance of someone who is a gnarly badass but then they turn out to be pussies when shit goes down.

I mean if you're confident enough and you think you can do it, by all means handle that shit, but don't be surprised if the person you think doesn't look like a threat at all turns out to be a fucking black belt in jiujitsu and the kind of guy that enjoys using it on people.

Also, I don't know how it is where you live but out here in Hawaii everyone and their grandma trains MMA and there are a bunch of dudes that would relish the chance to bust that shit out on someone with balls enough to man up in a situation such as this one.

that's true, but this is why we have Bas Rutten.

Home Skillet

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 44
« Reply #86 on: November 09, 2010, 07:23:20 PM »

Jupiter

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 54
« Reply #87 on: November 09, 2010, 07:27:50 PM »

Dark Knight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 364
« Reply #88 on: November 09, 2010, 07:42:24 PM »
Creating a child-friendly atmosphere at Jay’s is a top priority for Wickner. “All of my employees have to love kids,” he says. In fact, every one of the store’s 15 employees is upbeat, friendly and professional.
“Our whole frame of mind is that kids make a mess… they pull things down and knock things over,” Wickner says with a smile. “And that’s okay.”

jack burton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
« Reply #89 on: November 09, 2010, 07:43:56 PM »
Today is certainly his day.