Author Topic: Yr favourite parts from 2010  (Read 6887 times)

Omamori

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -128
Re: Yr favourite parts from 2010
« Reply #90 on: December 18, 2010, 02:52:52 PM »
Rasa Libre video was sick. Probably my favorite over all video.

Moist

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 10
  • Deaf and Dumb
« Reply #91 on: December 18, 2010, 07:46:18 PM »
Evan Smith and Wes - DC This Is Skateboarding
Madars Apse - Element Get Busy Living
Austyn - Origins
Andrew Allen - Prevent This Tragedy
Kevin Coakley - Blueprint
Nugget
Taylor Bingaman - Transworld
Tim Tim - Trio
Krooked
Mostly everyone in Stay Gold and Brainwash
Dimestore Video

« Last Edit: December 18, 2010, 07:56:15 PM by Moist »

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1322
  • Nathaniel Turner with a burner
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #92 on: December 18, 2010, 08:45:03 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Yea, sitting down on a ledge watching other people get it in.
[close]
Funny, somebody told me they saw you at stoner on a day P Rod showed up and that is exactly what you did.
[close]
who wouldnt do this?
[close]

exactly, if my favourite skater came to where i was skating, i would probably ask for a picture with him then sit down, roll a fatty, and watch some magical shit
[close]

Expand Quote
You're supposed to hold your shit down. If p rod came to my ledges that nigga would definitely know who's spot it was.
[close]
[close]
You clowns are so eager to "expose" someone that you're willing to blatantly lie ending up exposing yourselves. first of all ,gipper, you have no friends. secondly i only saw p rod up there 2 days in a row, and that was close to 2 months ago. And on both days i was skating. On the second day, which was probably the day you could be talking about, not even confirmed, and probably not, because i haven't been there since november 22nd. I got there and 9 skated until close twelve. Around twelve my contact had broken and i sat down with my homies for probably 10 minutes, went to ralphs and bought a grapefruit.  I came back sat down ate my grapefruit and then left before 12 30. So you and your so called "friend" are both lying clowns.

and as for saucy ragu it just shows you how much an idiot you are. one for believing that i would ever stop skating to sit down and watch a nigga skate, and two stoner is not my spot. I have no obligations to kill at stoner if someone is killing because that's not my shit. I swear you niggas are really eager to try (key word try) to make me look like I'm contradicting myself in anyway, that you end up making yourselves look like idiots.
[close]
I don't know if I'd say friend, just another poster. He seems nice enough though, but maybe it wasn't you. Still, you saw Paul Rodriguez at a ledge spot, and you said:
Expand Quote
You're supposed to hold your shit down. If p rod came to my ledges that nigga would definitely know who's spot it was.
[close]
So did he?
Oh, and whats up with some indoor shit in LA? You know where a miniramp or something is?
the dwindle ramp I'm not really to sure if anyone can go there though.  headquarters skateshop. Anyone can skate there, but it's pretty much only a box, a manual pad, and a quarterpipe. and again stoner isn't my spot, I was lowkey killing though.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2010, 08:48:23 PM by ChildoftheGhetto »

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #93 on: December 19, 2010, 02:04:49 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Yea, sitting down on a ledge watching other people get it in.
[close]
Funny, somebody told me they saw you at stoner on a day P Rod showed up and that is exactly what you did.
[close]
who wouldnt do this?
[close]

exactly, if my favourite skater came to where i was skating, i would probably ask for a picture with him then sit down, roll a fatty, and watch some magical shit
[close]

Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
You clowns are so eager to "expose" someone that you're willing to blatantly lie ending up exposing yourselves. first of all ,gipper, you have no friends. secondly i only saw p rod up there 2 days in a row, and that was close to 2 months ago. And on both days i was skating. On the second day, which was probably the day you could be talking about, not even confirmed, and probably not, because i haven't been there since november 22nd. I got there and 9 skated until close twelve. Around twelve my contact had broken and i sat down with my homies for probably 10 minutes, went to ralphs and bought a grapefruit.  I came back sat down ate my grapefruit and then left before 12 30. So you and your so called "friend" are both lying clowns.

and as for saucy ragu it just shows you how much an idiot you are. one for believing that i would ever stop skating to sit down and watch a nigga skate, and two stoner is not my spot. I have no obligations to kill at stoner if someone is killing because that's not my shit. I swear you niggas are really eager to try (key word try) to make me look like I'm contradicting myself in anyway, that you end up making yourselves look like idiots.
[close]
I don't know if I'd say friend, just another poster. He seems nice enough though, but maybe it wasn't you. Still, you saw Paul Rodriguez at a ledge spot, and you said:
Expand Quote
[close]
So did he?
Oh, and whats up with some indoor shit in LA? You know where a miniramp or something is?
[close]
the dwindle ramp I'm not really to sure if anyone can go there though.  headquarters skateshop. Anyone can skate there, but it's pretty much only a box, a manual pad, and a quarterpipe. and again stoner isn't my spot, I was lowkey killing though.
The funny thing is, when you post shit like this. I actually like you a lot. Like hug you without your shirt on a lot.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

peacepappies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -97
  • tae-tae
« Reply #94 on: December 19, 2010, 02:26:51 PM »
jack curtin, rodigo peterson and gilette
ohyeahohyeah