Author Topic: BackDisastersAreDaBombShit  (Read 69348 times)

defiantnate

Re: BackDisastersAreDaBombShit
« Reply #90 on: September 18, 2006, 11:55:31 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Damn, I thought this was about skating, not a hang out for shit talking little pussies that think they can skate. talking shit about tricks they cant even do. Im guessing youre all 14 and can barely kickflip. weak shit. stop waisting everyones time.
[close]

Some PLEAAAAAAAAAAASE IP this guy, and check how many accounts he's made.
[close]
Who the hell are you talking about, me? I have one account.
[close]

"5 Accounts? No, one other, Trologysk8 or whatever. I never denied anything about that, what are you talking about? I didn't get shut down, I lost my internet, sucka."
I don't have the Trilogysk8 account anymore, I didn't come on here for a year or two.

remEMBer

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 52
    • emb4ever avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #91 on: September 18, 2006, 11:56:26 AM »
Expand Quote
What a kook. " I never get sex so I was excited to get some that a came all over my avitar and my shirt tah has my screename too"

Ease back a bit sucka.- a fucking thread on your photo? Saying its the "bombshit"? Damn if you really don't see the kookiness in this then you must really ride your nuts hard which in someway is very gay. Yeah jockyourself!!
[close]
I guess I see it, but if you knew the case before talking shit maybe you would see. I never get to film or take photos, I've been bugging this dude for this sequence since it was taken last summer. I don't care, it's still a great photo. Just cause I'm amped on a photo of myself I have an ego? Just cause I like hip hop it makes me a wigger? No.
Ok really read into what your saying and posting

Here are some thoughts:

1) You make a thread on "your photo"
2) Your avatar is "your photo"
3) You're wearing a shirt with your screename in "your photo"
4) You critique "your photo"
5) "Its a great photo".... so you to top it all off by greasing yourself over "your photo"

You know what you sound like? A big kook with your head so far up your ass you end up  saying shit like "go skate" or "you don't know me" clichés of everyone who post shit on here that doesn't get  the feedback they like. I guess continue to kook it up.

ymhy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
« Reply #92 on: September 18, 2006, 11:56:46 AM »
do you skate with the kid?  that must suck, i can picture it now

"hey, check it out!  look over here!  OH, did you see that?? etc"

how many times per session would you estimate that he does the self-cheer?

remEMBer

• SLAP Pal
    • emb4ever avatar image
« Reply #93 on: September 18, 2006, 11:59:35 AM »
do you skate with the kid?  that must suck, i can picture it now

"hey, check it out!  look over here!  OH, did you see that?? etc"

how many times per session would you estimate that he does the self-cheer?
Or the "man beam" - not saying one word, but give a look to see if you witness he greatness too.

brooklyn brawler

« Reply #94 on: September 18, 2006, 12:05:07 PM »
I got another private message from Defining Masturbate.

Quote from: defiantnate
Sometimes being a gay conceited wigger consists of being da bomb shit. I like Abercrombie and The Beatles, but fuck... My heart belongs to G Unit.

ymhy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
« Reply #95 on: September 18, 2006, 12:05:59 PM »
hahaha, did you make that?  or did he really write that? 

defiantnate

« Reply #96 on: September 18, 2006, 12:12:21 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
What a kook. " I never get sex so I was excited to get some that a came all over my avitar and my shirt tah has my screename too"

Ease back a bit sucka.- a fucking thread on your photo? Saying its the "bombshit"? Damn if you really don't see the kookiness in this then you must really ride your nuts hard which in someway is very gay. Yeah jockyourself!!
[close]
I guess I see it, but if you knew the case before talking shit maybe you would see. I never get to film or take photos, I've been bugging this dude for this sequence since it was taken last summer. I don't care, it's still a great photo. Just cause I'm amped on a photo of myself I have an ego? Just cause I like hip hop it makes me a wigger? No.
[close]

Here are some thoughts:

5) "Its a great photo".... so you to top it all off by greasing yourself over "your photo"

You know what you sound like? A big kook with your head so far up your ass you end up  saying shit like "go skate" or "you don't know me" clichés of everyone who post shit on here that doesn't get  the feedback they like. I guess continue to kook it up.

1) So what i made thread for my photo, what's wrong with sharing a photograph?
2) Someone here told me to put it as my avatar.
3) The shirt is for the wheel company I ride for, DEFIANT. Yes, it's in my screenname.
4) I don't critique "my photo".
5) I didn't take the picture, so grease up yourself for your gerbil.

You know what you sound like? A little pussy with your head so far up your your own cunt you end up saying shit like "stop posting" or "your a conceited faggot" clichés of everyone who post shit on here that doesn't get  the cock they like. I guess continue to do what ever the hell it is you do..

defiantnate

« Reply #97 on: September 18, 2006, 12:13:52 PM »
I got another private message from Defining Masturbate.

Quote from: defiantnate
Expand Quote
Sometimes being a gay conceited wigger consists of being da bomb shit. I like Abercrombie and The Beatles, but fuck... My heart belongs to G Unit.
[close]
No, he really has no life. Fuck him.

brooklyn brawler

« Reply #98 on: September 18, 2006, 12:14:34 PM »
Shaaaaadup! You totally wrote that, kissed it, and sent it to me, you gay conceited wigger.

defiantnate

« Reply #99 on: September 18, 2006, 12:17:16 PM »
Shaaaaadup! You totally wrote that, kissed it, and sent it to me, you gay conceited wigger.
Now that even made me laugh,You totally wrote that, totally. Go watch Clueless.

remEMBer

• SLAP Pal
    • emb4ever avatar image
« Reply #100 on: September 18, 2006, 12:17:34 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

Here are some thoughts:

[close]
3) The shirt is for the wheel company I ride for, DEFIANT. Yes, it's in my screenname.

You know what you sound like? A little pussy with your head so far up your your own cunt you end up saying shit like "stop posting" or "your a conceited faggot" clichés of everyone who post shit on here that doesn't get  the cock they like. I guess continue to do what ever the hell it is you do..

Your screen name should be "dumassnate" because you don't known when to quit.

I don't care, it's still a great photo. Just cause I'm amped on a photo of myself I have an ego?
nuff said

S-Town Holla!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -16
  • Malto!
« Reply #101 on: September 18, 2006, 12:18:48 PM »
can you please leave dude...like you don't contribute shit. At least its funny when yhmy and mizzark make fun of me. YOu are just a waste of sperm.
R.I.P Travis "Panama" Kresge

Cashcrate, make some easy money

defiantnate

« Reply #102 on: September 18, 2006, 12:27:00 PM »
can you please leave dude...like you don't contribute shit. At least its funny when yhmy and mizzark make fun of me. YOu are just a waste of sperm.
Contribute? What does anyone really contribute? Check any topic on the whole board, all that goes on is negative shit talking, no matter what it is about.

Mizzark

« Reply #103 on: September 18, 2006, 12:27:50 PM »

no seriously you suck just as bad I hope you both are out driving and collide and die

defiantnate

« Reply #104 on: September 18, 2006, 12:32:00 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

no seriously you suck just as bad I hope you both are out driving and collide and die
You're an asshole. Saying something like that about two people that you don't even know is some punk bullshit. You think your so fucking cool with all your posts and your little stars to let you know your special. Posts don't mean shit, it means you love to argue and bitch. Grow up, dude.

roulette

« Reply #105 on: September 18, 2006, 12:33:45 PM »
HAHAHAAHAAHA  WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON, YOU GUYS ARE LIKE TIGERS WITH A FRESH SLAUGHTERED ZEBRA CARCASS, hHAHA   GO GET SOME PUSSY YOU FUCKIN LOSERS

CUDDLEMONSTER

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 170
  • reptiles
« Reply #106 on: September 18, 2006, 12:34:11 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Contribute? What does anyone really contribute? Check any topic on the whole board, all that goes on is negative shit talking, no matter what it is about.

that one dude posts kitten videos...uhh there's that guy that bitches about nike. ymhy fights a lot..... fuckin...there's that guy that made the funny captions for the urban outfitters models...sluggo sends out free vids...gif guy he contributes.

S-Town Holla!

• SLAP Pal
  • Malto!
« Reply #107 on: September 18, 2006, 12:36:18 PM »
yea bitch this is a community if it wasn't it wouldn't have a point.

defiantnate

« Reply #108 on: September 18, 2006, 12:38:15 PM »
yea bitch this is a community if it wasn't it wouldn't have a point.
The way that you guys use it, it doesn't have a point. BITCH!!!

roulette

« Reply #109 on: September 18, 2006, 12:39:12 PM »
FIND SOME TANG FAGGOTS, i had a bunch this weekend, Does wonders for that teenage angst yall are feelin

Mizzark

« Reply #110 on: September 18, 2006, 12:39:44 PM »
FIND SOME TANG FAGGOTS, i had a bunch this weekend, Does wonders for that teenage angst yall are feelin

you are a complete fucking idiot

roulette

« Reply #111 on: September 18, 2006, 12:40:53 PM »
haha good one

defiantnate

« Reply #112 on: September 18, 2006, 12:42:20 PM »
Yeah, you guys really need to get some pussy, or at least jerk off in your favorite lakai shirt.

Meth and Hookers

• Rep: 12
  • caveman?
« Reply #113 on: September 18, 2006, 12:43:28 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

Here are some thoughts:

You know what you sound like? A big kook with your head so far up your ass you end up  saying shit like "go skate" or "you don't know me" clichés of everyone who post shit on here that doesn't get  the feedback they like. I guess continue to kook it up.

[close]

You know what you sound like? A little pussy with your head so far up your your own cunt you end up saying shit like "stop posting" or "your a conceited faggot" clichés of everyone who post shit on here that doesn't get  the cock they like. I guess continue to do what ever the hell it is you do..

do you need another shovel?
nearly every time I see a possum it's in dead form.

skatenerd33

« Reply #114 on: September 18, 2006, 12:45:40 PM »
Sorry to break it you defiantnate but your shitty sounding wheel company will probably never go anywhere so it is not helping you out plastering yourself with it,they're wheels...The owner probably is some jock who has pictures of himself shirtless on myspace.Get a clue man.

defiantnate

« Reply #115 on: September 18, 2006, 12:46:48 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

Here are some thoughts:

You know what you sound like? A big kook with your head so far up your ass you end up  saying shit like "go skate" or "you don't know me" clichés of everyone who post shit on here that doesn't get  the feedback they like. I guess continue to kook it up.

[close]

You know what you sound like? A little pussy with your head so far up your your own cunt you end up saying shit like "stop posting" or "your a conceited faggot" clichés of everyone who post shit on here that doesn't get  the cock they like. I guess continue to do what ever the hell it is you do..
[close]

do you need another shovel?
To bury all these fake ass bitches? Nah, one should do just fine.

S-Town Holla!

• SLAP Pal
  • Malto!
« Reply #116 on: September 18, 2006, 12:47:53 PM »
dude stop. You lose. leave. skateboarding.com go there and post your wack ass clip maybe they will suck your shit over the internet like you obvioulsly want to.

Mizzark

« Reply #117 on: September 18, 2006, 12:48:51 PM »
dude stop. You lose. leave. skateboarding.com go there and post your wack ass clip maybe they will suck your shit over the internet like you obvioulsly want to.

fuck it, forget nate, you need to stop fucking posting, youre awful, just stop

zach

• Rep: -1
  • skate for money
« Reply #118 on: September 18, 2006, 12:49:24 PM »
posting a photo of yourself isnt that horrible of a thing.  HOWEVER, its pretty lame when thats all you use this messageboard for.  you sit here and say everyone that doesnt agree with you is "regular", and that they need to grow up.  i guess if theres one thing that screams maturity its telling everyone else, OVER AND OVER, that they need to grow up.  the mature thing to do certainly wouldnt be to just take it in stride and accept that not everyone likes you.

zach

• Rep: -1
  • skate for money
« Reply #119 on: September 18, 2006, 12:50:32 PM »
ps.  cut your hair and shave your face