Author Topic: Antwuan Dixon going to jail for 1 year  (Read 130099 times)

CigaretteBeer

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -392
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
Antwuan Dixon going to jail for 1 year
« on: November 27, 2010, 07:15:03 PM »
I have been told by a very reliable source that Mr. Dixon had a ton of small shit he hasn't taken care of and recently punched a girl at a skatepark while under the influence of many drugs. As a result he will be doing a year in prison. Can't say I didn't see it coming
"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

The Donger

• Rep: -63
Re: Antwuan Dixon going to jail for 1 year
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2010, 07:18:53 PM »
Didn't see that one coming.

ccc333

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 65
  • ohyeah
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2010, 07:20:09 PM »
fades have been caught.

Edward Sebastian

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -305
  • This is what we live for.
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2010, 07:22:42 PM »
good
"RIP to myself one day" - JR Blastoff

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 651
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2010, 07:23:02 PM »
1 yr is nothing i guarantee this guy is going to murder or rape someone when he gets out. and quote me on that. he is completly out of control, he doesnt even know how to speak. the thing is most crooks get away with a ton and ton of shit before they ever got caught, well this guy is too dumb too realize anything he is just going to wyle out nonstop i have seen his type before there is no saving them
ONTARIO CANADA

cheese

• Rep: -68
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2010, 07:26:47 PM »
hope he gets kicked off everything, butt raped, forgotten, stabbed, revived, stabbed again, and then thrown into a volcanoe in that order

ASonUnique

« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2010, 07:29:17 PM »

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2010, 07:31:59 PM »
hope he gets kicked off everything, butt raped, forgotten, stabbed, revived, stabbed again, and then thrown into a volcanoe in that order

You're a piece of shit. The guy has severe addiction/mental problems and nobody really did what was needed to help him. He is actually a really nice down to earth guy but the drugs and alcohol took over.
"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2219
  • computer says no
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2010, 07:32:33 PM »
Everyone's responsible for their own actions, but every single one of the dudes supporting that kid's self destruction should give themselves a cock punch. From watching Later'd, I think it's shitty that all these dudes that have "been there, done that" didn't have the balls to intervene... or god forbid suspend him or find some other way to put him on time out until he got his shit together. He's still in his early 20's and about to do a year... he fucked up, but him being a fuckup was milked hard by the people he skates for.

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1322
  • Nathaniel Turner with a burner
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2010, 07:33:49 PM »
I heard 4 months.

trickstick

• Rep: -2
  • Fuck it cardiel

cheese

« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2010, 07:49:00 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

You're a piece of shit. The guy has severe addiction/mental problems and nobody really did what was needed to help him. He is actually a really nice down to earth guy but the drugs and alcohol took over.
Ok, obviously im not being completely serious here, but the fool needs a fuckin wake up call. He needs to go to jail and have a bad experience because he isnt doing shit and he dosnt fuckin realize what the fuck is wrong with him. Sure he is a nice dude, Im not gonna put that against him, but on the real he needs to get a good slap in the face if thats what it takes to make him realize what direction his life has taken.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2010, 07:50:48 PM by cheese »

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2010, 07:56:34 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Ok, obviously im not being completely serious here, but the fool needs a fuckin wake up call. He needs to go to jail and have a bad experience because he isnt doing shit and he dosnt fuckin realize what the fuck is wrong with him. Sure he is a nice dude, Im not gonna put that against him, but on the real he needs to get a good slap in the face if thats what it takes to make him realize what direction his life has taken.

Yeah because we all know prison is therapeutic for small time criminals and they usually come out completely rehabilitated and rarely worse than they were before...

Mouth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -297
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2010, 07:59:22 PM »
I suspect that he'll just learn how to be a more legit criminal while he's inside.

Just whittle away his days shankin' n rapin'.

That's what I would do anyway.
'No Mouth, you have a negative rep because you are a fan of growing your wealth off of the backs of low paid workers and brag about having bodyguards. You literally kook people for doing charity in South East Asia. Don't deny it.'

mooraga

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -36
« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2010, 08:09:49 PM »
not surprised at all
he needs to get clean, quick

cheese

« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2010, 08:24:04 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

Yeah because we all know prison is therapeutic for small time criminals and they usually come out completely rehabilitated and rarely worse than they were before...
Which is why im saying getting butt raped might help....

barkeep11

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -135
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2010, 08:24:16 PM »
I hope it works out in the end.  In the future I'd really like to see a success story come from this dude!

Waaaaaaaaay to much talent to let get lost.

jojo_fosho

• Rep: -2
« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2010, 08:32:22 PM »
Blowing it. Hopefully this is a wake up call to either him or his team managers, and he either gets clean, or they lay down some shit when he gets out (if he is still acting a mess). It would be a shame to see him locked up for a long time because he did some stupid shit
« Last Edit: November 27, 2010, 08:38:41 PM by jojo_fosho »

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2010, 08:41:42 PM »

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -160
« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2010, 08:41:56 PM »
sooooooooooo, i guess.............The Deathwish Video Is Coming!!!!!

Omamori

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -128
« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2010, 08:42:30 PM »
I don't see why his sponsors don't do shit. Put him in rehab, I cannot imagine seeing a friend of mine suffering from drugs without intervening. Jail probably won't fix his problem.

barkeep11

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2010, 08:43:15 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

You know guy, typically people that go through severe sexual trauma... like being butt-raped... wind up having severe issues afterward that tend to lead to volatile behavior, substance abuse and in extreme cases, suicide.  Not a joke, just a fact.  So how about you stop talking out of your ass and go and get a fucking clue, huh?

Omamori

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2010, 08:47:26 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

You know guy, typically people that go through severe sexual trauma... like being butt-raped... wind up having severe issues afterward that tend to lead to volatile behavior, substance abuse and in extreme cases, suicide. ? Not a joke, just a fact. ? So how about you stop talking out of your ass and go and get a fucking clue, huh?
I believe he's joking.

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -160
« Reply #23 on: November 27, 2010, 08:50:57 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

You know guy, typically people that go through severe sexual trauma... like being butt-raped... wind up having severe issues afterward that tend to lead to volatile behavior, substance abuse and in extreme cases, suicide. ? Not a joke, just a fact. ? So how about you stop talking out of your ass and go and get a fucking clue, huh?
[close]
I believe he's joking.

nah man, he's being serious. he's so insensitive. i'm so fucking heated right now. how the F could he wish ass-rapage on someone? he's being such a jerk right now.

>:(

sky davis

• Rep: -10
« Reply #24 on: November 27, 2010, 08:51:31 PM »
everyone knows he has a problem, but whats the problem that caused him to not give a shit so much that he has to be messed up every second of every day ? maybe something horrible happened to him like getting std's - aids or something?(just a theory) if i did i would prob be getting ef'd up err day to deal with that. dunno what it is but it has to be bad if youre a pro getting paid to skate and youre choosing to live the way he is. i would hate to go on tour with him, but i love his skating
« Last Edit: November 27, 2010, 08:55:09 PM by sky davis »

barkeep11

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #25 on: November 27, 2010, 08:54:30 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
I believe he's joking.

Joking?  Really?  Well,  I'm sorry but I don't think that's fucking funny. Okay.  Fuck that!

IskateBaker

• Rep: -70
« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2010, 08:58:35 PM »
nigga when's the last time you caught a pokemon with a great ball?

Omamori

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2010, 08:59:02 PM »
everyone knows he has a problem, but whats the problem that caused him to not give a shit so much that he has to be messed up every second of every day ? maybe something horrible happened to him like getting std's - aids or something?(just a theory) if i did i would prob be getting ef'd up err day to deal with that. dunno what it is but it has to be bad if youre a pro getting paid to skate and youre choosing to live the way he is. i would hate to go on tour with him, but i love his skating
His brother went to jail, they were close so he's probably not feeling good about that situation. Also the environment he grew up in was probably shitty. And to add, he's a pro skater...basically can do whatever he wants, no schedule, basically no real boss, etc.

sky davis

• Rep: -10
« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2010, 09:03:17 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
His brother went to jail, they were close so he's probably not feeling good about that situation. Also the environment he grew up in was probably shitty. And to add, he's a pro skater...basically can do whatever he wants, no schedule, basically no real boss, etc.
i know, i saw the epicly laterd and everything, it would be tough about his brother but i dont think it would make someone give up on life. he's pro and he's risking throwing it all away, hermana nd all those dudes party alot but no one seems to be as bad as him. even lizard king was talking in that epicly laterd bout dixons problems and lizard casually mentions doing coke in interviews lol

IskateBaker

• Rep: -70
« Reply #29 on: November 27, 2010, 09:04:49 PM »
dude this is not good, this fuckin spoiled my day and im only 3 minutes into lol, they needed to have a intervention for this nigga, but nahh we been there done that, i get what they mean, but damn they seen that he had it worse then they did. hope he doesnt have to stay in for a whole year, and his part in the deathwish vid is good, and he gets clean
nigga when's the last time you caught a pokemon with a great ball?