Author Topic: Official One In A Million 2010 Thread  (Read 277624 times)

Laban Fetus

Re: One In A Million 2010 EPISODE 1!!!
« Reply #30 on: November 29, 2010, 05:50:13 PM »
I've watched the parts from all these guys and it seems like Rueben Barrack is the most well rounded. Mango, however, is the raddest.

Hola

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 56
  • 2NE1
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #31 on: November 29, 2010, 05:56:20 PM »
im rooting for mango. ? hes got his own style, it would be cool to see more of his footy. ? im also down to watch skaters with big ollies that can tailslide or smith a gnarly spot, or go fast, but theres tons skaters that produce footy like that.

Insatiable

• Rep: -17
  • A thirst that can never be quenched
« Reply #32 on: November 29, 2010, 05:58:50 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA forest's swag is on a hundred thousand trillion. He's black and did a tre flip noseslide. There's no possible way i can't root for him.
[close]
Are you sure you aren't that dude?
At the very least you guys should hang out, Riverside's not that far.

Fuck it, after watching that I'm gonna have to go ahead and say that this guy is awesome.
Only way it would have been radder is if he had dropped the "I'm not here to make friends" line.

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
[close]
I don't even act like that. I can appreciate those types of attitudes, though. The only people that don't like people that are confident in what they can do are insecure queers.
[close]

There's a thin line between confidence and arrogance.
[close]

I think this dude's arrogance is the best thing about this whole deal.  I would get pretty fucking tired of all these cookie cutter happy go lucky fags talking about how they skate but train to be scientists at the same time.  Forrest Edwards seems like a jerk but whatever, so is Grant Taylor.  attitudes don't change the game.  His demeanor amuses me.

gaunting

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 186
« Reply #33 on: November 29, 2010, 06:17:55 PM »
"yea i'm gonna do all my go to tricks, my go to tricks arent gay, their pretty sick" what! :o
This has me cracking up, what exactly does Black Flag have to do with measuring your dick starting behind ya nuts?

Skateboarding is nothing but a game to find the right fits to appear like you're a proportional human being instead of a midget or a giant.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -937
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #34 on: November 29, 2010, 06:20:06 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA forest's swag is on a hundred thousand trillion. He's black and did a tre flip noseslide. There's no possible way i can't root for him.
[close]
Are you sure you aren't that dude?
At the very least you guys should hang out, Riverside's not that far.

Fuck it, after watching that I'm gonna have to go ahead and say that this guy is awesome.
Only way it would have been radder is if he had dropped the "I'm not here to make friends" line.

[close]
I don't even act like that. I can appreciate those types of attitudes, though. The only people that don't like people that are confident in what they can do are insecure queers.
Arrogance is not the same as confidence at all. I took that Mango kid as confident. He's self depricating. You can't make fun of your weaknesses unless you are confident in your strengths.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1322
  • Nathaniel Turner with a burner
« Reply #35 on: November 29, 2010, 06:32:11 PM »
Dudes not arrogant, though. well, I can't really speak on him, because I don't know him that well, but most people confuse confidence for arrogance. Just because he acknowledges that his tricks are good doesn't mean he's arrogant.

TMKF

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -485
« Reply #36 on: November 29, 2010, 06:40:36 PM »
Dudes not arrogant, though. well, I can't really speak on him, because I don't know him that well, but most people confuse confidence for arrogance. Just because he acknowledges that his tricks are good doesn't mean he's arrogant.

Of course you wouldn't get it because you're a regular california new gen who idolizes prod. but even paul isn't arrogant he is confident, so yes there is a huge difference.

sky davis

• Rep: -10
« Reply #37 on: November 29, 2010, 06:41:46 PM »
whyd the gonzalo guy have to mention his mom driving him around lol? just made me imagine- mom theres this nice 14 stair rail 10 miles from here when can you take me?" hunt seems cool, i think i like mango and stains footy the most

sky davis

« Reply #38 on: November 29, 2010, 06:43:05 PM »
and fitzg

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -937
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #39 on: November 29, 2010, 06:43:51 PM »
You have it backwards. A lot of people confuse arrogance for confidence. A confident person wouldn't feel the need to tell people that his go to tricks "aren't that gay." We can figure it out on our own if its the truth. Also, the fake scowl speaks volumes about him. Not to mention that you are the only person who didn't see him as arrogant.

Also, that Gonzalo dude is good, and not to be too much of a dick, but do his eyes look really really close together to anybody else?
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #40 on: November 29, 2010, 06:51:34 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Of course you wouldn't get it because you're a regular california new gen who idolizes prod. but even paul isn't arrogant he is confident, so yes there is a huge difference.
You're an idiot. Firstly i don't idolize anyone, secondly it doesn't matter because you're a 30 year old filmer that doesn't skate and dickrides little kids.

Expand Quote
[close]
You have it backwards. A lot of people confuse arrogance for confidence. A confident person wouldn't feel the need to tell people that his go to tricks "aren't that gay." We can figure it out on our own if its the truth. Also, the fake scowl speaks volumes about him. Not to mention that you are the only person who didn't see him as arrogant.

Also, that Gonzalo dude is good, and not to be too much of a dick, but do his eyes look really really close together to anybody else?

Probably thinks the other dudes tricks are gay. who knows, and we didn't hear what was asked. What if he asked if he does gay rail tricks. And I know the difference between confidence and arrogance. I would say most of the people that post on slap are way more arrogant than he is. You guys go around talking shit on people and acting like you're better than them all the time.

MFS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65427
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #41 on: November 29, 2010, 06:53:36 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

hahahaha, I thought the same thing. His eyes are pretty close together.

Insatiable

• Rep: -17
  • A thirst that can never be quenched
« Reply #42 on: November 29, 2010, 06:58:00 PM »
I wonder if Forrest will take his allegedly non "gay" tricks to the castro district.

Tyroneshoelaces

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -597
  • who knows
« Reply #43 on: November 29, 2010, 07:08:34 PM »
i hope Mango or handsome Rueb take the cake.....those guys both seem dope.

rooting for Forest to come through first place for  tom foolery
where is home?

NCSB

• Rep: 15
« Reply #44 on: November 29, 2010, 07:26:12 PM »
forrest edwards is amazing...

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #45 on: November 29, 2010, 07:28:34 PM »
As you can see, none of his go to tricks are that gay.

TMKF

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #46 on: November 29, 2010, 07:33:56 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
You're an idiot. Firstly i don't idolize anyone, secondly it doesn't matter because you're a 30 year old filmer that doesn't skate and dickrides little kids.

I'm 26, and yes I'm a filmer but I mean you have to skate to film right? I mean I do.>>>

Ive been skating for 17 years, I don't go for it anymore but I can do some boardslides and kickflips and shit I'd be lying if I said I really went out and tried to learn new shit, I just don't have time. I work 50 hours a week am married and have a house with bills and shit. When I do get to go out and skate I have friends who wanna film stuff so we go do that. Usually I film and noone films me(I mean why would they) but here is 2 tricks of me skating at a park a year ago(at 0:32-0:38), I mean I'm not good, but I do skate so here is some proof. I think we are all still waiting to see footy of you.
the80swerebetter - laurelpark2-1.flv

I don't dickride little kids though? I'm fine at admitting my faults but this just isn't one of them.

You've mentioned many times about how you love P-Rod. You're very wrong if you're saying that this Forest kid isn't arrogant.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2010, 07:42:06 PM by TMKF »

Tyroneshoelaces

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -597
  • who knows
« Reply #47 on: November 29, 2010, 07:36:47 PM »
forrest edwards is amazing...

nice kickflip.  that dude rips but he also seems like a kook.  that particular combination usually doesnt  pan out though
where is home?

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #48 on: November 29, 2010, 07:47:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

I'm 26, and yes I'm a filmer but I mean you have to skate to film right? I mean I do.>>>

Ive been skating for 17 years, I don't go for it anymore but I can do some boardslides and kickflips and shit I'd be lying if I said I really went out and tried to learn new shit, I just don't have time. I work 50 hours a week am married and have a house with bills and shit. When I do get to go out and skate I have friends who wanna film stuff so we go do that. Usually I film and noone films me(I mean why would they) but here is 2 tricks of me skating at a park a year ago(at 0:32-0:38), I mean I'm not good, but I do skate so here is some proof. I think we are all still waiting to see footy of you.

I don't dickride little kids though? I'm fine at admitting my faults but this just isn't one of them.

You've mentioned many times about how you love P-Rod. You're very wrong if you're saying that this Forest kid isn't arrogant.
You've already lost by posting that. I have nothing more to say to you.

TMKF

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #49 on: November 29, 2010, 07:49:15 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
You've already lost by posting that. I have nothing more to say to you.

Hahaha you're such a little bitch COTG, you talk shit, I respond proving you wrong and you act like a pussy, post a few clips dude, just do it. Hahahaha

Also is everything about winning or losing? Maybe that's why you don't get skateboarding and back dudes like Forest Edwards. The other dudes went to OIAM just skate and have fun and try to get some tricks see what happens not for competition.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2010, 07:52:13 PM by TMKF »

Stoeipoes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 53
« Reply #50 on: November 29, 2010, 08:03:50 PM »
holy shit, that forrest dude is really sick and that one dude is so tiny it's sweet.
Bitches call me pussy, the horse filler.

sky davis

« Reply #51 on: November 29, 2010, 10:03:22 PM »
throwing shuv and kickflip into grinds on round handy rails is no joke son. i can't stand cocky people but i think there is a small chance that the dude is just joking around.... can't tell yet

StarkyLove

• Rep: -119
« Reply #52 on: November 29, 2010, 10:19:18 PM »
was rooting for barrack but forrest stole the show. too funny.

corned beef

• Rep: 12
« Reply #53 on: November 29, 2010, 10:21:46 PM »
I'm rooting for Reuben or Jon in this one, but I'll be damned if Forrest isn't going to be fucking awesome and entertaining throughout this

daniel

• Rep: 35
« Reply #54 on: November 29, 2010, 10:37:57 PM »
gonzolo! 4 the win.
4 his mom.

RRRRRAD

« Reply #55 on: November 29, 2010, 11:17:43 PM »
that forrest dude is kinda funny to just see what he does and hear the shit that comes outta his mouth but gotta go with stain repping the east

Riverside

• Rep: -33
« Reply #56 on: November 30, 2010, 12:51:59 AM »
i hope this forrest kid get's beat up by someone
Sooner or later the Karma always end in your fucking face

homo sacer

• Rep: -7
« Reply #57 on: November 30, 2010, 01:29:28 AM »
mango is my dude. backin forrest.  the rest are college students and are cancer or are 16 yrs old and are cancer.

Vibes of skating rocks

• Rep: -22
« Reply #58 on: November 30, 2010, 01:42:30 AM »
Forrestt is a fuckin kook. That's the guy at the skate park who thinks they are God's gift to skating. I bet he is the worst one out of them all. With his big ass Dumbo Ears...

The Ghost of Lenny Kirk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -146
« Reply #59 on: November 30, 2010, 01:59:33 AM »
win or lose i hope habitat hooks nik stain up.

rooting for mango that dude seems pretty sick

forrest is hilarious and i really hope his tricks arent that gay.

the shows on some MTV/VH1 shit right now. looking forward to the next episode.

awesome job whitley and crew really came through with the cameras and editing.