Author Topic: Official One In A Million 2010 Thread  (Read 277618 times)

ArizonaGreenTea

Re: Official One In A Million 2010 Thread (ep. 2)
« Reply #120 on: December 02, 2010, 02:34:27 PM »
haha you definitely don't know what you're talking about.
hahahaha I love the doublepost to self-reaffirm. Your as bad as the fat kid with the soaked t-shirt at the community pool.

strangefires

« Reply #121 on: December 02, 2010, 02:47:00 PM »
Expand Quote
haha you definitely don't know what you're talking about.
[close]
hahahaha I love the doublepost to self-reaffirm. Your as bad as the fat kid with the soaked t-shirt at the community pool.

he was responding to a post that i deleted.

Toivo

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -13
« Reply #122 on: December 02, 2010, 03:08:22 PM »
Like "what's his name" paid for that board.
Loose trucks on the other hand is the only way to go kids.

peacebrother

• Rep: 11
« Reply #123 on: December 02, 2010, 03:23:44 PM »
If Forrest doesn't win this because he wasn't polite enough the white terrorists have truly won.

justis14

« Reply #124 on: December 02, 2010, 03:30:05 PM »
its like real world with skateboarding

hekkahyphy

« Reply #125 on: December 02, 2010, 04:09:12 PM »
This episode made my day. It looked like those dudes were merkin that spot. Poor whitely lost ur freshie to a fagglehorn. Any slap pals send in an entry vid for OIAM? Or should I assume they're all PALS?

Lurkenstock

« Reply #126 on: December 02, 2010, 04:17:39 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Forrest reminds me of a fully grown Latarian Milton.
[close]
i was coming in here to post the exact same thing
[close]
to me he's the black kenny powers of skating, and it's fuckin awesome
Oh shit the black Kenny Powers!
How could I not have seen it sooner?
Consider yourself gnarred every day for the next week or so.

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #127 on: December 02, 2010, 04:37:30 PM »
these episodes are too short and forrest is a dickface.

ruben ftw

There's going to be 20+ episodes
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

seamoose

• Rep: 12
« Reply #128 on: December 02, 2010, 04:55:09 PM »
REUBEN! the kid kills it. If it wasn't for him I wouldn't watch Forest edwards pretend he is the next "the situation"

shouldn't

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 73
« Reply #129 on: December 02, 2010, 04:56:51 PM »
you guys can' really judge people after seeing them talk maybe once or twice, not talking to them in person but, listening to them talk on the internet....pretty dumb. the only thing that suprised me out of all of this is that he broke mark & daryl angel's boards & didn't say thank you..... but then again, what is really expected? think about how many main sports charaters there are in every sport that think they're the greatest thing ever. forrest is different then you guys because he didnt grow up being a rich kid & has been slept on as a skateboarder here for awhile. when i posted his sponser tape that my friend filmed, most people talked shit. now you like his skateboarding but, not his personality (without actually knowing him) if you're going to be so picky about skateboarding then why don't you just go pick up a different hobby instead of sitting on the internet all day saying what's wrong with skateboarding & who sucks... or go skateboard till your one of the dude's putting footage on this website & then talk shit. the point is forrest is awesome, he's a cool dude, has always been a cool dude and, no matter what, even if you dipshits don't like him, it does not matter because he will still make it in skateboarding & be one of the top dudes not too long from now so get over it or get used to it. & that one dude talking about how much of a dick forrest is in this last video is a total pussy, i liked his footage till i saw that, cool thing to do dude enter a contest & then have someone record you talking shit about the best dude in that shit.

imagine fucking the dog shit outta chris roberts

Alex

• Rep: -13
« Reply #130 on: December 02, 2010, 04:58:20 PM »
It's disappointing to see they're editing this to emphasize the drama more than the skating. Obviously, Forrest broke five boards and apparently he was ungracious about the borrowed ones he snapped; but the SLAP people don't have to sensationalize it so much. It felt like I was watching reality TV. If I want that I can tune into half the garbage shows on TV, chocked full of constructed plot lines, untalented people flailing for attention, and stupid sound effects.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't the previous OIAM much more about the skating and felt more candid? Even if they're presenting it as it happened, seems like the he-said-she-said interviews (including a cliff-hanger comment from Mr. Daryl Angel himself that we're supposed to get all giddy for next episode) aren't necessary. I was way more psyched to see the ripping and the skaters complementing each other's efforts.

earlygrab

« Reply #131 on: December 02, 2010, 05:04:37 PM »
you guys can' really judge people after seeing them talk maybe once or twice, not talking to them in person but, listening to them talk on the internet....pretty dumb. the only thing that suprised me out of all of this is that he broke mark & daryl angel's boards & didn't say thank you..... but then again, what is really expected? think about how many main sports charaters there are in every sport that think they're the greatest thing ever. forrest is different then you guys because he didnt grow up being a rich kid & has been slept on as a skateboarder here for awhile. when i posted his sponser tape that my friend filmed, most people talked shit. now you like his skateboarding but, not his personality (without actually knowing him) if you're going to be so picky about skateboarding then why don't you just go pick up a different hobby instead of sitting on the internet all day saying what's wrong with skateboarding & who sucks... or go skateboard till your one of the dude's putting footage on this website & then talk shit. the point is forrest is awesome, he's a cool dude, has always been a cool dude and, no matter what, even if you dipshits don't like him, it does not matter because he will still make it in skateboarding & be one of the top dudes not too long from now so get over it or get used to it. & that one dude talking about how much of a dick forrest is in this last video is a total pussy, i liked his footage till i saw that, cool thing to do dude enter a contest & then have someone record you talking shit about the best dude in that shit.

haha. People have this weird thing called opinions and your just gonna have to learn to accept that. Just like you should accept that your friend made an effort on camera to be a thankless pile of shit, nobody asked him to act that way and it's pointless to defend it.

shouldn't

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #132 on: December 02, 2010, 05:05:24 PM »
oh yeah p.s. eric ostos is one of the biggest dickheads i have ever met.... if you don't pick forrest because of his personality... WOW

shouldn't

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #133 on: December 02, 2010, 05:09:24 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

haha. People have this weird thing called opinions and your just gonna have to learn to accept that. Just like you should accept that your friend made an effort on camera to be a thankless pile of shit, nobody asked him to act that way and it's pointless to defend it.
you say this with a signature of dylan rieder breaking his board at the x games...... how do you explain that fuck face?

lurkdaddyABD

• Rep: -51
« Reply #134 on: December 02, 2010, 06:28:30 PM »
Expand Quote
these episodes are too short and forrest is a dickface.

ruben ftw
[close]

There's going to be 20+ episodes
thats really annoying and inconvenient

slap makes alot of bad decisions

iliketoskateboardandstuff

• Rep: -10
« Reply #135 on: December 02, 2010, 07:10:05 PM »
I'd definitely be more captivated if these were like, real episodes. Or, like they do Wednesdays with Reda on The Berrics, when there's like 3 short parts in a day. This 4 minute segment thing feels like a lot of what happened is cut out.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -937
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #136 on: December 02, 2010, 07:26:27 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
you say this with a signature of dylan rieder breaking his board at the x games...... how do you explain that fuck face?

What is there to explain?
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

earlygrab

« Reply #137 on: December 02, 2010, 07:32:17 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Not sure what your point is or why you think I need to explain myself to you.

buzz

• Rep: -6
« Reply #138 on: December 02, 2010, 07:33:33 PM »
forrest is an idiot. he didn't even care to remember a guest pro's name, didn't bother thanking anyone for letting him use their boards let alone break them. also his go-to tricks are probably gay just on the basis that he claimed they weren't. but hey, reynolds eats fruit too so they're both practically fucking related.

Tarquin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 423
« Reply #139 on: December 02, 2010, 07:42:12 PM »
I thought it said on the Blog that either Forrest or Reuben wins. I'm rooting for Reuben.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -937
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #140 on: December 02, 2010, 07:53:09 PM »
I thought it said on the Blog that either Forrest or Reuben wins. I'm rooting for Reuben.
I don't think its been decided yet.
That Mango kid didn't give a fuck about the drama, he was just stoked on everybody, gotta like that.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Cthulhu!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 455
« Reply #141 on: December 02, 2010, 07:56:02 PM »
That Forrest guy is hilarious.

Albatross

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #142 on: December 02, 2010, 08:20:49 PM »
he trolls a bunch of flow kids while showing them up and they moan and complain about him.  its basically a history channel style reenactment of useless wooden toy banter threads cotg posts in

Lenny the Fatface

« Reply #143 on: December 02, 2010, 08:54:54 PM »
Forrest made it entertaining.

NowhereInLife

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 20
« Reply #144 on: December 02, 2010, 09:02:20 PM »
arrogance is just insecurity's outward surface.  but who cares the shit is funny and the kid is good.

reuben will probably win because all things being equal (or close to equal) the best looking white boy always wins.

and he's the youngest.  they all rip. SLAP!

mandibleclaw

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 559
  • "RIP to myself one day." -jereme rogers
    • mandible claw avatar image
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #145 on: December 02, 2010, 09:07:12 PM »
oh, holy shit, i fucking LOVE forrest.  i am so glad that he's in it, this is like the most entertaining reality show i've ever seen.  skateboarding needs more people like this and less polite, nice people, it makes it interesting.
We are a noble sport more noble than any other

spool of cord

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
  • Welcome to another chapter of audio sodemy
« Reply #146 on: December 02, 2010, 09:09:54 PM »
he trolls a bunch of flow kids while showing them up and they moan and complain about him.  its basically a history channel style reenactment of useless wooden toy banter threads cotg posts in

this.is.amazing.
sanch dont be mad because your wife used to clean my mansion

and................... your still a mark!!!!!

mcpeepants

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -18
« Reply #147 on: December 02, 2010, 09:48:09 PM »
Forrest is an ungrateful asshole, but they seem to get far in the world so he'll probably be pro soon!
you some closet dick-in-da-booty ass nigga.

Tyroneshoelaces

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -597
  • who knows
« Reply #148 on: December 02, 2010, 09:58:15 PM »

seriously one of the best posts i have ever seen next to the kenny powers post.  forrest is bringing the best out of people. 
where is home?

Gomez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -441
« Reply #149 on: December 02, 2010, 11:51:08 PM »
arrogance is just insecurity's outward surface.  but who cares the shit is funny and the kid is good.

reuben will probably win because all things being equal (or close to equal) the best looking white boy always wins.

and he's the youngest.  they all rip. SLAP!
is reuben even white?