Author Topic: Official One In A Million 2010 Thread  (Read 277573 times)

sirfinbar

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -3
Re: Official One In A Million 2010 Thread (ep. 5)
« Reply #420 on: December 11, 2010, 10:14:45 PM »
well, COTG has been known to clown fools to their faces with little to no remorse

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1322
  • Nathaniel Turner with a burner
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #421 on: December 11, 2010, 10:15:48 PM »
hahahahaha I was talking about dudes on youtube and slap making fun of him though.

strangefires

« Reply #422 on: December 11, 2010, 10:29:00 PM »
Expand Quote
I'm saying even if he would have skated, he would've got made fun of anyway, because he isn't good at it. and like it was said earlier, no one is making fun of nick and mango for being damn near non existent for 4 episodes. and like gomez said earlier, i guarantee he was the only one that was asked why he wasn't skating it.
[close]

who makes fun of people in real life, i thought that was only something people did on the internet.

IRONY

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -937
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #423 on: December 12, 2010, 10:11:35 AM »
hahahahaha I was talking about dudes on youtube and slap making fun of him though.
People are making fun of him anyway. The reason everybody is hating on him is because he is an asshole. When an asshole does something lame, they get less sympathy then when a likable person does. There is nothing wrong with that either. It would be stupid if everytime somebody did something we pretended it was the first time they did anything, its just not how humans work. You spend the entire time talking about how its a competition and your the best and all that shit, then can't even roll through the spot, be prepared to be justifiably clowned.
And that shit about skating it when he gets old is just a crutch to make himself feel better about not actually being quite as awesome as he thinks he is.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #424 on: December 12, 2010, 10:13:54 AM »
If you don't skate something there's no possible way you can be good at it. end of story.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -937
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #425 on: December 12, 2010, 10:21:08 AM »
If you don't skate something there's no possible way you can be good at it. end of story.
Agreed. The dude is lame.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Tyroneshoelaces

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -597
  • who knows
« Reply #426 on: December 12, 2010, 06:52:07 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Agreed. The dude is lame.

come on man.  he doesn't skate one type of thing at all so he is lame?    definitely not true.  using our (and many others) favorite skateboarder as an example......I can guarantee you if the Real team rolled up to a big ass handrail Busenitz would not skate it...because he doesn't skate hand rails.  does that make him lame?  no.  the dude is one of the absolute rawest street skaters ever and he doesn't even skate rails.    gino also comes to mind, who said in the chocolate tour he doesn't skate rails.  that doesn't make him lame (at least during the trilogy and yeah right! eras).

if it's not your thing then it's not your thing....i don't understand why Slap berates people who don't skate transition but praise people who don't skate rails.  neither of those have any bearing on making someone a great skateboarder or not a great skateboarder.  apply the hate but do it evenly.
where is home?

slosher

• Rep: -10
« Reply #427 on: December 12, 2010, 07:13:31 PM »
Your comparing something like handrails and transition, are you fucking regular. Rails are scary, transition is mellow and fun, even if its your first time skating transition, its fun to learn and try. Do you think its fun to learn and try to skate a handrail? I doubt that forrest was scared of transition, if you want to compare it to handrails. He didnt want to skate it because he didnt want to look like he was bad at some attribute of skating, so he bitched out like a fuckin fag. Skating is fun, i think forrest needs to remember thats what skating is fun.

Tyroneshoelaces

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -597
  • who knows
« Reply #428 on: December 12, 2010, 08:00:16 PM »
Your comparing something like handrails and transition, are you fucking regular. Rails are scary, transition is mellow and fun, even if its your first time skating transition, its fun to learn and try. Do you think its fun to learn and try to skate a handrail? I doubt that forrest was scared of transition, if you want to compare it to handrails. He didnt want to skate it because he didnt want to look like he was bad at some attribute of skating, so he bitched out like a fuckin fag. Skating is fun, i think forrest needs to remember thats what skating is fun.

if you are trying to tell me that all transition is mellow and fun then you are completely delusional.    transition can be gnarly as fuck too.  although i do agree that transition is really fun.   i will be the first to admit i will skate an average rail before i try to skate some of that gnarly shit that grant taylor, tnt and cardiel skate
« Last Edit: December 12, 2010, 08:06:15 PM by Tyroneshoelaces »
where is home?

slosher

« Reply #429 on: December 12, 2010, 08:05:46 PM »
tranny can be gnarly but even if its huge or steep you can still cruz around or just ride it. why do all trannys have such huge cocks though?

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #430 on: December 12, 2010, 08:08:00 PM »
he probably doesn't have fun skating transition. I love how on slap no one has fun skating ledges or handrails. The only things that are fun are banks, transition and hills.

slosher

« Reply #431 on: December 12, 2010, 08:10:58 PM »
nothing is wrong with skating ledges or rails, ledges are most fun for me.

Gomez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -441
« Reply #432 on: December 12, 2010, 11:40:54 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
he probably doesn't have fun skating transition. I love how on slap no one has fun skating ledges or handrails. The only things that are fun are banks, transition and hills.
haha exactly. and you guys are making it seem like he sat out on a wooden mini-ramp session. i have fun skating transition  and i would've been hesitant to try to skate that tranny because i suck at it and i know i could easily injure myself trying. forrest would be regular to force himself into skating something he doesn't want to and is terrible at for the sake of competition when he could end up injuring himself to where he can't skate the spots where he actually could get something good.

NOTjimmyastelford

• Rep: -13
« Reply #433 on: December 13, 2010, 01:55:35 AM »
well i dont know about you gomez, but i dont think he's chose not to skate it cause he might get hurt, he's a dummy, not a pussy
I'm going to the one in Ontario. I got invented or else I wouldn't go.

bakingsoda

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 20
« Reply #434 on: December 13, 2010, 04:19:39 AM »
Remember Forest said he was out of his element. In other words he sucks at transition or doesn't skate it much, so why would he bother to skate some really tight transition? If he did, he wouldn't get anything to leave a good impression on the judges concerning his transition skills. If anything it would just tarnish his overall performance through out the week. He said he'll skate it when he's old, maybe he was talking shit, maybe that's his sense of humour or maybe it's a little A a little B. It's very understandable he gets more attention for not skating a spot because as Gipper pointed out, he is unliked by many here. It's human nature to aplly more negative energy towards something you dislike. But come on, he didn't skate something. Yeah he didn't even try, but so what. I"m sure he knows what he enjoys skating. Even if that means he ends up being less well rounded. You can't force someone to skate something they're not into even if that makes them a "pussy."

barkeep11

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -135
« Reply #435 on: December 13, 2010, 04:43:12 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
haha exactly. and you guys are making it seem like he sat out on a wooden mini-ramp session. i have fun skating transition  and i would've been hesitant to try to skate that tranny because i suck at it and i know i could easily injure myself trying. forrest would be regular to force himself into skating something he doesn't want to and is terrible at for the sake of competition when he could end up injuring himself to where he can't skate the spots where he actually could get something good.

But he'd fearlessly throw his sexy-shirtless-self down a set with a shitty landing? Uh, yeah... ::)

Binomial Nomenclature

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 107
« Reply #436 on: December 13, 2010, 06:50:07 AM »
That's completely different.  He likes getting cut up and stuff.

finknoos

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -170
  • Typos here there and everywhere
« Reply #437 on: December 13, 2010, 07:00:42 AM »
That's completely different.?  He likes getting cut up and stuff.

ew, but i can see the point. id rather be covered in scratches and bruises than have a broken ankle (even though thats more likley to happen on stairs than tranny.)

BriDen

Re: Official One In A Million 2010 Thread (ep. 6)
« Reply #438 on: December 13, 2010, 07:32:21 AM »
« Last Edit: December 13, 2010, 07:36:45 AM by deaner »

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #439 on: December 13, 2010, 07:41:37 AM »
see how gay rueben is? The second day seems like nothing but booty spots.

jeremyrandall

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 67
    • Ninetimes Skate Shop avatar image
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #440 on: December 13, 2010, 07:50:49 AM »
Holy Shit John is so gnarly!!!

vince the stud

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -202
  • 4Q
« Reply #441 on: December 13, 2010, 07:53:16 AM »
loved the nose manny

Holy Shit John is so gnarly!!!
tricks are for kids , style is forever

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2219
  • computer says no
« Reply #442 on: December 13, 2010, 08:00:58 AM »
Damn... the doctor could see his skull with the naked eye and tell that it wasn't fractured... and he's just stoked all around. Amazing. The second part of Mango's nose manny surprised me, and the skitching was perfect.

I just hated how short this clip was! If they're going to be this well produced, make 'em a little longer please!

Binomial Nomenclature

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #443 on: December 13, 2010, 08:02:19 AM »
Expand Quote
That's completely different.?  He likes getting cut up and stuff.
[close]

ew, but i can see the point. id rather be covered in scratches and bruises than have a broken ankle (even though thats more likley to happen on stairs than tranny.)

I was being sarcastic, quoting words of wisdom from Forrest himself.

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #444 on: December 13, 2010, 08:02:54 AM »
I'm really stoked on Mango, it seems like hes having a good time in every clip.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

Hercules Rockefeller

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
  • i`m a double-bacon-genius-burger.
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #445 on: December 13, 2010, 08:03:55 AM »

also, if mango ever gets famous through skateboarding, ProActive will hunt him down and market him.

MFS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65427
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #446 on: December 13, 2010, 08:06:20 AM »
John better win this shit.

spare change

« Reply #447 on: December 13, 2010, 08:07:00 AM »
those guys make sf look really fun.But the reality of bombing hills is no joke.

Binomial Nomenclature

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #448 on: December 13, 2010, 08:07:44 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

also, if mango ever gets famous through skateboarding, ProActive will hunt him down and market him.

an acne joke? weak dude

Stoeipoes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 53
« Reply #449 on: December 13, 2010, 08:08:17 AM »
fs 180 nosegrind if defenitely the sickest trick in the episode. Maybe not the most apealing.
I like the double nosemanny and ollie manny ollie by nik.

And if omar says that's the fastest he saw someone skating ever, it was serious bizniz
Bitches call me pussy, the horse filler.