Author Topic: Official One In A Million 2010 Thread  (Read 277589 times)

kappin

Re: Official One In A Million 2010 Thread (ep. 8)
« Reply #930 on: December 19, 2010, 09:30:58 AM »
forrest looks like a black Mr. Bean

Someone should make a collage of Forrest's facial expressions.

NickDagger

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #931 on: December 19, 2010, 10:03:20 AM »
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
somewhat skating tranny in here ha, skating into the quarter pipe at hunt park. check the kf back noseblunt at 1:03..

sure it's park footage but, it shows the shit he does everyday. always on point song sucks though.

Damn that was sick.
"DIS YA BOI NICK DAGGAL" -Arto Saari

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -937
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #932 on: December 19, 2010, 10:23:04 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I wanna see what forrest did down those stairs
[close]
it starts with switch & ends with backside flip
[close]
so, can he do anything besides huck himself down stairs? We already know he doesn't skate tranny or ditches...
[close]

im sure if they skate the bay blocks he wont be phased by the rough ledges and gets a nollie heel nose slide.
i have a feeling his ledge moves will be on point. think there was something on the double rock hubba..
[close]
They DID skate the  bay blocks. He got nothing over the flatgap, then they skated that street gap on treasure Island, and he didn't get shit. The only time he gets tricks are when a drop is involved. He does that amazingly well, but hasn't shown any sort of ability to do much more than that. He seems to need pretty generic shit to be able to do a trick on it.
[close]
switch 180 5-0 on the back of the bench.
I highlighted where your argument makes no sense. And that sw 180 5-0 was ugly as shit, it was just a tap. I've seen way too many people do way cooler shit in front of my eyes to be impressed with that clip of a tap.

not defending shit it's just a great argument where gipper & the rest of you slowy run out of things to say... whenever an argument goes the other guy's way it's... "oh he's so defensive".... that's like say "oh... i'm wrong but i still have to sound tough".... band of fags dicks
I couldn't get any further back without going back to thread instead of the reply screen, but you are terrible at arguing. You make your man look worse every time you argue, and even though I have told you this, you stick with insulting the audience for not liking the same shit you do. Of course you don't see why forrest is a douchebag- You are a bigger douchebag than him. Your argument was terrible claiming that I'm saying he should do pole jams and wall rides. I said FLAT GAP. You know, the kind of gap where you land at the same height you took off from? They've skated two of them, and Forrest hasn't done shit on either. For a guy who doesn't skate anything but gaps, that's blowing it pretty hard.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Locbrew

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 260
  • OWWW HAVE MERCY!
« Reply #933 on: December 19, 2010, 11:08:35 AM »
Matty has some shit in this montage on Lowcard.

Bay Area Snaps...
Adam Dyet is the black jellybean of skateboarding.

Gomez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -441
« Reply #934 on: December 19, 2010, 01:00:56 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
so, can he do anything besides huck himself down stairs? We already know he doesn't skate tranny or ditches...
[close]

im sure if they skate the bay blocks he wont be phased by the rough ledges and gets a nollie heel nose slide.
i have a feeling his ledge moves will be on point. think there was something on the double rock hubba..
[close]
They DID skate the  bay blocks. He got nothing over the flatgap, then they skated that street gap on treasure Island, and he didn't get shit. The only time he gets tricks are when a drop is involved. He does that amazingly well, but hasn't shown any sort of ability to do much more than that. He seems to need pretty generic shit to be able to do a trick on it.
[close]
[close]
I highlighted where your argument makes no sense. And that sw 180 5-0 was ugly as shit, it was just a tap. I've seen way too many people do way cooler shit in front of my eyes to be impressed with that clip of a tap.
i highlighted the part where i was pointing out that your argument makes no sense.

shouldn't

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 73
« Reply #935 on: December 19, 2010, 02:16:31 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]
They DID skate the?  bay blocks. He got nothing over the flatgap, then they skated that street gap on treasure Island, and he didn't get shit. The only time he gets tricks are when a drop is involved. He does that amazingly well, but hasn't shown any sort of ability to do much more than that. He seems to need pretty generic shit to be able to do a trick on it.
[close]
[close]
[close]
i highlighted the part where i was pointing out that your argument makes no sense.
you don't really make a whole lot of sence either you pointed out the switch 180 nosegrind & then agreed that all he can skate is drops? stupid. & yeah dude it's totally blowing it when you don't skate one spot you could have skated gipper? that makes absolutly no sence dude. props to matty though for having been to each of the spots like 900 fucking times before the contest though right? & you call him out on skating nothing but drops but, then you criticize how he skated a tall bench instead of getting tricks on the flat gap? you are a straight up idiot gipper you never say shit that actually makes sence or you just sit & contradict your own opinions alllday.

imagine fucking the dog shit outta chris roberts

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
« Reply #936 on: December 19, 2010, 02:26:55 PM »
I hope at some point Forest points out that Matty is a pretty dumb name if you're older than 5.
"DIS YA BOI NICK DAGGAL" -Arto Saari

CaptainMorganFreeman

• Rep: 45
    • proskates.com avatar image
« Reply #937 on: December 19, 2010, 03:02:11 PM »
I hope at some point Forest points out that Matty is a pretty dumb name if you're older than 5.

i just got reminded of bench warmers when Johnny Knoxville is picking his name

skate_bored

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
« Reply #938 on: December 19, 2010, 04:57:07 PM »
forrest is so fucking good. his attitude will get him nowhere.

Jack Klompis

• Rep: 53
  • you want the pen??
« Reply #939 on: December 19, 2010, 06:04:14 PM »
Expand Quote
why do they have to edit it to make reuben look like such a dick riding faggot, i swear they keep using clips that are perfect for COTG to clown on him for............and stop putting in footage of matty pickin his nose, that shit is embarrassing!!!! whoever is editing the videos clearly has an agenda for spreadin slander!!
[close]

Oh no, they're ruining there image. Now all the skateboarders everywhere will think Matty is gross. How unattractive, and everyone knows that skateboarding is all about how beautiful you look.

Fuck off, they're just funny clips. You're a piece of shit, why would any of that even matter to you?

are you tryin to out do my sarcasm??? i was clearly going over the top to make a joke, cause it has been mentioned a bunch of times that the footage they choose to use of him makes him look bad.......also, is the piece of shit referencing my minuscule input in the HIV thread?? if so, i think your blowing that way out of context, but whatever......how would me being a piece of shit make any difference in whether this stuff matters to me??
look who's eating dinner at 6 o'clock

bakingsoda

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 20
« Reply #940 on: December 19, 2010, 07:02:51 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
why do they have to edit it to make reuben look like such a dick riding faggot, i swear they keep using clips that are perfect for COTG to clown on him for............and stop putting in footage of matty pickin his nose, that shit is embarrassing!!!! whoever is editing the videos clearly has an agenda for spreadin slander!!
[close]

Oh no, they're ruining there image. Now all the skateboarders everywhere will think Matty is gross. How unattractive, and everyone knows that skateboarding is all about how beautiful you look.

Fuck off, they're just funny clips. You're a piece of shit, why would any of that even matter to you?
[close]

are you tryin to out do my sarcasm??? i was clearly going over the top to make a joke, cause it has been mentioned a bunch of times that the footage they choose to use of him makes him look bad.......also, is the piece of shit referencing my minuscule input in the HIV thread?? if so, i think your blowing that way out of context, but whatever......how would me being a piece of shit make any difference in whether this stuff matters to me??
Nah, I actually thought you were being serious. You can't really blame me seeing as there are actually a good number of people on SLAP that would say something like that in all seriousness.
I have no idea what you said in the HIV thread, I just call people a piece of shit when they say stupid things because it usually offends them.

NOTjimmyastelford

• Rep: -13
« Reply #941 on: December 19, 2010, 07:38:28 PM »
fuck ya, that cool
I'm going to the one in Ontario. I got invented or else I wouldn't go.

Gomez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -441
« Reply #942 on: December 19, 2010, 07:44:04 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]
They DID skate the?� bay blocks. He got nothing over the flatgap, then they skated that street gap on treasure Island, and he didn't get shit. The only time he gets tricks are when a drop is involved. He does that amazingly well, but hasn't shown any sort of ability to do much more than that. He seems to need pretty generic shit to be able to do a trick on it.
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
you don't really make a whole lot of sence either you pointed out the switch 180 nosegrind & then agreed that all he can skate is drops? stupid. & yeah dude it's totally blowing it when you don't skate one spot you could have skated gipper? that makes absolutly no sence dude. props to matty though for having been to each of the spots like 900 fucking times before the contest though right? & you call him out on skating nothing but drops but, then you criticize how he skated a tall bench instead of getting tricks on the flat gap? you are a straight up idiot gipper you never say shit that actually makes sence or you just sit & contradict your own opinions alllday.
you're fucking regular, and that's all there is to it. gipper said forrest doesn't get anything on any spot that's not a drop, so i pointed out the fact that he did a switch 180 5-0 on the back of the bench, but then he decided to pretend like he didn't say that shit about the drop and decided to emphasize the fact that he didn't skate a flat gap.

Joe Pesci

« Reply #943 on: December 19, 2010, 08:03:54 PM »
are the episodes just on weekdays

Jack Klompis

• Rep: 53
  • you want the pen??
« Reply #944 on: December 19, 2010, 08:15:24 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
Nah, I actually thought you were being serious. You can't really blame me seeing as there are actually a good number of people on SLAP that would say something like that in all seriousness.
I have no idea what you said in the HIV thread, I just call people a piece of shit when they say stupid things because it usually offends them.

word up, squashed that shit, i definitely back the entire thing and all the skaters involved, this OIAM has been great so far, i was just tryin to point out something that might put some of the arguments in this thread into perspective, although i'm sure some would say its not the same thing
look who's eating dinner at 6 o'clock

shouldn't

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 73
« Reply #945 on: December 19, 2010, 10:08:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]
They DID skate the?? bay blocks. He got nothing over the flatgap, then they skated that street gap on treasure Island, and he didn't get shit. The only time he gets tricks are when a drop is involved. He does that amazingly well, but hasn't shown any sort of ability to do much more than that. He seems to need pretty generic shit to be able to do a trick on it.
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
you're fucking regular, and that's all there is to it. gipper said forrest doesn't get anything on any spot that's not a drop, so i pointed out the fact that he did a switch 180 5-0 on the back of the bench, but then he decided to pretend like he didn't say that shit about the drop and decided to emphasize the fact that he didn't skate a flat gap.
oh wow i thought you said " i highlighted the part of your argument that makes sence" whooops.

imagine fucking the dog shit outta chris roberts

pekkaaa

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 234
Re: Official One In A Million 2010 Thread (ep. 9)
« Reply #946 on: December 20, 2010, 07:35:50 AM »
« Last Edit: December 20, 2010, 10:57:36 AM by deaner »

Mouth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -297
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #947 on: December 20, 2010, 07:52:43 AM »
Why didn't someone just lend Forrest a board?

« Last Edit: December 20, 2010, 10:57:33 AM by deaner »
'No Mouth, you have a negative rep because you are a fan of growing your wealth off of the backs of low paid workers and brag about having bodyguards. You literally kook people for doing charity in South East Asia. Don't deny it.'

TMKF

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -485
« Reply #948 on: December 20, 2010, 07:56:47 AM »
Fakie ollie was sick! Is there another angle of the switch back heel? Arent there 3 filmers there? Who got hurt at the end? It looked like Forrest fell but who was that on the ground?
« Last Edit: December 20, 2010, 10:57:30 AM by deaner »

dolphinstyle.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 113
« Reply #949 on: December 20, 2010, 08:06:22 AM »

he considers himself a loner, a one-man-wolfpack
« Last Edit: December 20, 2010, 10:57:27 AM by deaner »
Look, I'm an individual within us, partaking in this business

whiteley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 362
« Reply #950 on: December 20, 2010, 08:09:09 AM »
Why didn't someone just lend Forrest a board?

actually, they did. if you look closely you can see that he did the sw backside heel riding john's board-- to do that trick on somebody else's board is extra gnarly.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2010, 10:57:24 AM by deaner »

Tyroneshoelaces

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -597
  • who knows
« Reply #951 on: December 20, 2010, 08:13:27 AM »
can someone translate what rueben said at the end for me

he consider's himself a loner, a one-man-wolfpack

more like a younger heath than slap would care to admit.  
« Last Edit: December 20, 2010, 10:57:21 AM by deaner »
where is home?

Al Borland

• Rep: 37
« Reply #952 on: December 20, 2010, 08:13:47 AM »
To lend that dude a board, is extra gnarly.

« Last Edit: December 20, 2010, 10:57:17 AM by deaner »

kevbo999

« Reply #953 on: December 20, 2010, 08:15:02 AM »
Is the audio messed up or is it just my parent's shitty computer?
« Last Edit: December 20, 2010, 10:57:14 AM by deaner »

finknoos

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -170
  • Typos here there and everywhere
« Reply #954 on: December 20, 2010, 08:15:48 AM »

he consider's himself a loner, a one-man-wolfpack

aaaaaaw that pic almost makes me feel bad for him
« Last Edit: December 20, 2010, 10:57:11 AM by deaner »

whiteley

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #955 on: December 20, 2010, 08:35:46 AM »
can someone translate what rueben said at the end for me

"everyone was kind of quiet and then they said "Tim's hurt.'"
or something close to that. Sandoval's homey Tim wrecks himself while we are wrapping up to leave the spot.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2010, 10:57:08 AM by deaner »

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1020
« Reply #956 on: December 20, 2010, 08:38:26 AM »
Permanent cigarette.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2010, 10:57:04 AM by deaner »

whiteley

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #957 on: December 20, 2010, 08:58:05 AM »
Is there another angle of the switch back heel?

you can see a different angle with the photo sequence in the full article:
http://www.slapmagazine.com/articles/full/episode-9-one-in-a-million
you can also get a better look at how tall the volcano is that john ollied to 5-0 from flat at The Spot.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2010, 10:57:01 AM by deaner »

TMKF

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -485
« Reply #958 on: December 20, 2010, 09:02:12 AM »
Expand Quote
Is there another angle of the switch back heel?
[close]

you can see a different angle with the photo sequence in the full article:
http://www.slapmagazine.com/articles/full/episode-9-one-in-a-million
you can also get a better look at how tall the volcano is that john ollied to 5-0 from flat at The Spot.

Thanks, that 5-0 from flat was gnarly. It looks like John skates big wheels too compared to Forrest thats crazy he did the switch back heel on his board.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2010, 10:55:15 AM by deaner »

kevbo999

« Reply #959 on: December 20, 2010, 09:04:52 AM »
These episodes are too damn short to waste time on T Gunz's boring friend who shouldn't even be there. ? Forrest is the main attraction and he should have no less than 2 minutes of speaking time each episode.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2010, 10:55:11 AM by deaner »