12 (30.8%)
Chocolate
15 (38.5%)
Gum
2 (5.1%)
Fred Gall
10 (25.6%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Author Topic: Preferred Sweet  (Read 1407 times)

Steely Daniel

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 456
Re: Preferred Sweet
« Reply #60 on: February 17, 2023, 09:23:56 PM »
It's as basic as it gets red and blue are the two top flavours for candy but combine red and blue and you get purple the absolute best candy flavour possible. It's basic science. Purple is so good you will risk trying one of those awful black candies just to see if they might be purple

I'm not huge on wine gums but that is the main reason I tried the dark-coloured one despite hating black licorice flavour more than anything in the world.

Sizzle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -453
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #61 on: February 17, 2023, 10:54:10 PM »
Winegums have a flavor like you can’t decide if you like them or not and have no frame of reference in the candy world to decide if it’s good or not but you eat every one because it’s weirdly addicting and you are trying to figure out what they taste like

Blue raspberry is delicious you guys are crazy

Jebediah

• Rep: 110
« Reply #62 on: February 17, 2023, 11:13:48 PM »
I've been getting these at the gas station, very mild sour but the flavors are smackin.

Uncle Flea

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 964
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #63 on: February 17, 2023, 11:38:20 PM »
I used to ride my bike to the news stand on Main Street and always get these joints…

Cracker Barrel sells them now. Walgreens and Cracker Barrel together has the best combined candy selection.

Gummy Nerds are my wife’s go to BTW.

So good!

I like those Flavor Sticks I think they are called

It's like 3 flavors of Kool aid mix and a white candy dipping stick. Comes in a long package of linked individual flavor packets.

When I was a kid it was always Dinosour Eggs and Gobstoppers. The big ones that came in two packs.

I miss those so badly. Stupid things probably got banned or some shit.
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #64 on: February 17, 2023, 11:40:24 PM »
Expand Quote

I had these yesterday
[close]

These are my poison right now, I'll eat them until I have a tummy ache like a kid. Theres a blue bag that's berry flavored that I enjoy as well.

I try blue asap.
(A)pl(E)

Steely Daniel

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 456
« Reply #65 on: February 17, 2023, 11:58:04 PM »
Expand Quote
I used to ride my bike to the news stand on Main Street and always get these joints…

Cracker Barrel sells them now. Walgreens and Cracker Barrel together has the best combined candy selection.

[close]

So good!

It's like 3 flavors of Kool aid mix and a white candy dipping stick. Comes in a long package of linked individual flavor packets.

When I was a kid it was always Dinosour Eggs and Gobstoppers. The big ones that came in two packs.

Sounds like you're talking about Fun Dip.

I remember my dad bought me a pack once at a circus in Mexico. Pretty sure the vendor was in a half-man half-woman costume to boot. Kinda freaked me out I was pretty young lol...

I love this thread. From hearing about people's weird regional treats to just thinking about all the candy I loved as a child/still enjoy. I don't indulge much anymore but every now and then I still fuck with some sour keys or gummy bears.

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #66 on: February 18, 2023, 07:58:53 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

So good!

[close]

Sounds like you're talking about Fun Dip.

I remember my dad bought me a pack once at a circus in Mexico. Pretty sure the vendor was in a half-man half-woman costume to boot. Kinda freaked me out I was pretty young lol...

I love this thread. From hearing about people's weird regional treats to just thinking about all the candy I loved as a child/still enjoy. I don't indulge much anymore but every now and then I still fuck with some sour keys or gummy bears.

I love Fun Dip
(A)pl(E)

Democratic Republic Of Mongo

• Rep: 105
« Reply #67 on: February 18, 2023, 09:35:03 PM »
I eat a 6oz container of raspberries or blackberries every other day. Sometimes daily.

Twix are my jam, though.