Author Topic: Conspiracy theories.  (Read 44336 times)

illmatic

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 22
  • g'd up from the feet up
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Conspiracy theories.
« Reply #90 on: February 27, 2011, 09:04:15 PM »
bohemian grove?

amelia earhart?

mind controlling chemicals in processed foods?

ugh, thanks rupert, I have been looking for the adio myspace website for quite some time...

camocan

« Reply #91 on: February 27, 2011, 09:36:35 PM »
David Icke

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -937
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #92 on: February 27, 2011, 10:14:33 PM »
David Icke
I didn't end up doing the class, but after school one day some kids were in my room and I told them about the whole reptilian thing and we watched youtube videos of claimed shape shifting occurring. Since then they have been obsessively accusing everybody of being reptilian. Every now and then I'll start blinking and twitching just to mess with them.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Belligerent Irish Cop

• Rep: -276
« Reply #93 on: February 27, 2011, 10:16:08 PM »

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #94 on: February 27, 2011, 10:29:38 PM »
I did a history of Los Angeles class that was on sight, making it so we had pretty much constant field trips, it was pretty fun actually. Discussed all the riots, the murders of Bunchie Carter and Ruben Salazar, Central avenue jazz scene, why hollywood is the center of the film industry despite being 3000 miles from where the camera was invented, why the city is so spread out and segregated, and a whole lot of other interesting shit.
Kinda wish I did the conspiracy theories class though. Next year I think its going to be either that, the history of radical America, or a community organizing class.

Frank the Rabbit

• Rep: 5
« Reply #95 on: February 28, 2011, 07:40:47 AM »
I did a history of Los Angeles class that was on sight, making it so we had pretty much constant field trips, it was pretty fun actually. Discussed all the riots, the murders of Bunchie Carter and Ruben Salazar, Central avenue jazz scene, why hollywood is the center of the film industry despite being 3000 miles from where the camera was invented, why the city is so spread out and segregated, and a whole lot of other interesting shit.
Kinda wish I did the conspiracy theories class though. Next year I think its going to be either that, the history of radical America, or a community organizing class.
What's that about?

Don't knock masturbation. It's sex with someone I love.
I'm so high right now, what's going on??

realitycontrol

• Rep: 237
  • "only when i breathe"
« Reply #96 on: February 28, 2011, 12:15:34 PM »

sounds awesome, where do you teach? i know you cant say exactly what school, but is it the high school or college level? and roughly what area of LA?
"Judging by the state of the economy and world at large, looks like we get to be the fucked generation." - Mouth

Belligerent Irish Cop

« Reply #97 on: February 28, 2011, 12:45:55 PM »
Gippers in grad school, he live in Los Angelos - he probably works at UCLA. In fact I think i've got enough info on him to track him down.

More info at 11.

Jack

• Rep: 39
« Reply #98 on: February 28, 2011, 01:26:51 PM »
Pretty sure you should buy a copy of this one Gip.

http://www.amazon.com/Everything-Under-Control-Conspiracies-Cover-ups/dp/0062734172/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1298928220&sr=8-1

I fucking love R.A.W's attitude of humour towards conspiracy theory, and on top of that his knowledge base is just mind boggling.

http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=-8789989561433328024

spool of cord

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
  • Welcome to another chapter of audio sodemy
« Reply #99 on: February 28, 2011, 02:12:56 PM »
I heard JFK's wife and other prominent DC women at the time used to experiment with lsd back when it was still legal. supposedly they got kennedy himself and a few members of his cabinet to take it with them and discuss world peace/international affairs. seems pretty unlikely but tim leary talks a lot about one of the women who was his source in his autobiography.
sanch dont be mad because your wife used to clean my mansion

and................... your still a mark!!!!!

kilgore.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 313
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #100 on: February 28, 2011, 02:19:06 PM »

http://www.amazon.com/Everything-Under-Control-Conspiracies-Cover-ups/dp/0062734172/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1298928220&sr=8-1

I fucking love R.A.W's attitude of humour towards conspiracy theory, and on top of that his knowledge base is just mind boggling.

i own that book, great read.

RAW is the fucking truth.
No holds barred, til labias say "free us"
then its straight to your kids' school, wine coolers in the Prius

Jack

« Reply #101 on: February 28, 2011, 02:58:00 PM »

yeah he is pretty on point, pretty much all of the time ~ listen to everything: buy nothing. "All there is is metaphor" might be my favourite of his aphorisms, summing up and punning on Korzybski and E-prime linguistics as well as the whacky but awesome idea of quantum agnosticism. Ha, I love how simultaneously laughable, lunatic and lucid he is. Illuminatus trilogy should be compulsory reading. Did you ever read Cosmic Trigger? That's the most 'out there' one of his that I've read. I'd certainly hesitate to pledge allegiance to all or any of his theories (especially the Crowley stuff), which, of course he would never have wanted or accepted anyway. Such a rad dude/uberstoner.

Not too much homo.

(777th post hahaha)
« Last Edit: February 28, 2011, 03:18:29 PM by Jack »

Belligerent Irish Cop

« Reply #102 on: February 28, 2011, 04:22:12 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

yeah he is pretty on point, pretty much all of the time ~ listen to everything: buy nothing. "All there is is metaphor" might be my favourite of his aphorisms, summing up and punning on Korzybski and E-prime linguistics as well as the whacky but awesome idea of quantum agnosticism. Ha, I love how simultaneously laughable, lunatic and lucid he is. Illuminatus trilogy should be compulsory reading. Did you ever read Cosmic Trigger? That's the most 'out there' one of his that I've read. I'd certainly hesitate to pledge allegiance to all or any of his theories (especially the Crowley stuff), which, of course he would never have wanted or accepted anyway. Such a rad dude/uberstoner.

Not too much homo.

(777th post hahaha)

Wow you're a fucking enormous douchebag.

Jack

« Reply #103 on: February 28, 2011, 04:59:45 PM »

Star Whores Episode I: The Fellatio Menace

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 223
« Reply #104 on: February 28, 2011, 06:48:16 PM »
during the mass production process for those plastic writing pens, they spray the outside with a chemical that induces a gag reflex to condition you to not chew on it.
if post- retirement duke nukem bagged that azz i have a chance too

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #105 on: February 28, 2011, 07:58:34 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

sounds awesome, where do you teach? i know you cant say exactly what school, but is it the high school or college level? and roughly what area of LA?
High school, south central... er "south LA." It's elective so it's 9-12 graders.

To who asked: community organizing class, or probably more just organizing class. The idea would be to have the students look around at the society that surrounds them, decide on an issue they would like to approach or a community asset they would like to preserve. Then we would go through different readings and activities relating to different ways people have approached issues in the past, look at different organizations that exist around the community and how they work, and come up with and execute a plan to affect change on our issue or preserve our asset. We did a low level version of this in the LA history class, but it would be cool to spend an entire quarter on it.

And BIC, as an aspiring biographer/stalker, you should know by now that I teach high school.

kilgore.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 313
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #106 on: February 28, 2011, 08:12:14 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Not too much homo.

(777th post hahaha)
[close]

Wow you're a fucking enormous douchebag.

read the trilogy, cosmic trigger and prometheus rising. i used the wrong word when i described him. shouldn't have said "truth" , should have just said "the man" or something. i dont believe a good grip of what he believes, but i do love reading him.
No holds barred, til labias say "free us"
then its straight to your kids' school, wine coolers in the Prius

Belligerent Irish Cop

« Reply #107 on: February 28, 2011, 08:54:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
High school, south central... er "south LA." It's elective so it's 9-12 graders.

To who asked: community organizing class, or probably more just organizing class. The idea would be to have the students look around at the society that surrounds them, decide on an issue they would like to approach or a community asset they would like to preserve. Then we would go through different readings and activities relating to different ways people have approached issues in the past, look at different organizations that exist around the community and how they work, and come up with and execute a plan to affect change on our issue or preserve our asset. We did a low level version of this in the LA history class, but it would be cool to spend an entire quarter on it.

And BIC, as an aspiring biographer/stalker, you should know by now that I teach high school.

http://www.history.ucla.edu/people/graduate

I'm closing in on you dirty boy.

daniel

• Rep: 35
« Reply #108 on: February 28, 2011, 09:41:31 PM »
« Last Edit: February 28, 2011, 10:01:15 PM by daniel »

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #109 on: February 28, 2011, 10:28:33 PM »
You got me. Zevi Moses Gutfreund at your service.

Frank the Rabbit

• Rep: 5
« Reply #110 on: March 01, 2011, 07:27:32 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Fuck, highschool for me was so much different than that. I wish I had a teacher that really cared about the kids, and actually teach. Props dude.

Don't knock masturbation. It's sex with someone I love.
I'm so high right now, what's going on??

Lordata

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 22
  • Still Skating at 28, Hailey, Idaho area
« Reply #111 on: March 01, 2011, 08:00:00 PM »

I really enjoyed his part on why the U.S. is not a Christian nation at about 7:45

David

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 27
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #112 on: March 13, 2011, 03:28:42 PM »

few246810

• Rep: -6
« Reply #113 on: March 13, 2011, 05:52:20 PM »
Jesus Christ and the New Testament under the scrutiny of a historical document.

BFKskateboards

« Reply #114 on: March 13, 2011, 06:19:09 PM »
Not really conspiracy theory related but does anyone ever feel like everything that happens only affects you or is only meant to be applied and directed towards you? e.g. the truman show. 

Foamin

« Reply #115 on: March 14, 2011, 09:51:43 AM »
I would love to take part in a class like that, and I don't even go to school.

David

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 27
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #116 on: March 27, 2011, 03:41:10 PM »
bill cooper

William Jefferson Clinton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -228
« Reply #117 on: March 27, 2011, 04:18:41 PM »
I doubt that Gip is a teacher.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #118 on: March 27, 2011, 04:24:09 PM »
it's all a conspiracy.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #119 on: March 27, 2011, 04:24:49 PM »
 :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o