Author Topic: Conspiracy theories.  (Read 44343 times)

BuddyPal

Re: Conspiracy theories.
« Reply #120 on: March 27, 2011, 04:27:38 PM »
"The plastic tips at the ends of shoelaces are called aglets. Their true purpose is sinister."

Double Pegasus

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 6
« Reply #121 on: March 27, 2011, 05:08:36 PM »
Give me obscure and crazy ones
http://www.dianamystery.com/ Is a pretty fun read if you're a Smiths-fan.

CORRESPONDINGLY

BraveUlysses

« Reply #122 on: March 27, 2011, 05:17:28 PM »
Hitler got an std from a jewish hooker and it contributed to his hatred towards jews.

finknoos

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -170
  • Typos here there and everywhere
« Reply #123 on: March 28, 2011, 05:17:42 AM »
during the mass production process for those plastic writing pens, they spray the outside with a chemical that induces a gag reflex to condition you to not chew on it.

hasnt worked on me

waltercronkite

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 179
« Reply #124 on: June 17, 2012, 01:39:14 PM »
One might ask themself whatever happened to the poster formally known as David Schwimmer?
Was he in fact David Schwimmer or a was he an impostor put on slap to bedazzle your skateboard forum taste buds

I think the answer to that question has been right under our nose all along.

Schwimmer started posting on slap and picked it up in no time. To put it frankly he was awesome at it, so awesome in fact he quickly started going after slaps star player and all around genius Ronald Wilson Reagan some of you may know him as the gipper. It seemed to me where ever the gipper went schwimmer was sure to follow. The banter from these two was incomparable to any other slap couple ie dask8dood and victors rap battle (horrendous). Everything made sense and everything was beautiful many posters eager to come to slap to see what the gipper and Ross had cooked up. They made boring threads into amazing threads in that matter of seconds. But then as the best posters sometimes do Schwimmer had disappeared. Days weeks maybe a month went by, Gipper posts came and went but there would be no witty reply from everyones favorite friend. he was gone some may think he went back to his life of superstardom. Oh hes probably just doing some promotional stuff for Madagascar 3 you'd tell yourself or oh maybe he had some final touches to put on his upcoming movie the iceman. Some of you may think that but not me! Not this guy!

Lets talk about the gipper
The gipper might be the brainiest guy on the forum i mean he has me beat just look at my horrible grammar ^. So if Gipper is the smartest man on the forum (given) maybe even the world (i believe it) how does he stay satisfied with his daily corrections of our terrible slap posts. I mean the guy can correct anything hes like a god damned speak and spell. so how does he stay satisfied... he doesnt LIKE any great super villain there is a need for a super hero to come in and keep the world balanced. For many moons the slap forum went unbalanced as the gipper stayed on a steady path of forum domination. It became so routine that the gipper grew board and even took up other hobbys just so he could go on those forums and destroy it at life even more but this too became dull and flat for the old gip. ONE DAY the gipper snapped and said dude there is no one else in the world who can take you down, there is no one left to beat or better in the forum game. HE shouted ITS TIMES LIKE THIS THE PEOPLE NEED A HERO!!!! SOMEONE TO COME IN AND RESTORE ORDERRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So the gipper sat down and created another account went upstairs sewed himself a new costume and readied himself for battle. What am I trying to say you ask? Well im trying to say that Ronald Wilson Reagan has been DAVID SCHWIMMER ALL ALONG!

THATS RIGHT EVERYBODY THE GIPPER IS SCHWIMMER! SCHWIMMER IS THE GIPPER!

Ace Ventura Proving She's A Man!

THATS WHY ROGER PERDACTOR IS DEAD! HE FOUND CAPTAIN WINKKYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

trannies and mannies

« Reply #125 on: June 17, 2012, 11:13:11 PM »
Whenever I read about certain conspiracy theories I feel like some secret service men are gonna break into my house and kidnap me.

HairyCunt

• Rep: -348
« Reply #126 on: June 18, 2012, 01:33:19 PM »
I firmly believe that the whole word is run by a very small group of highly influential people in politics, religion, and commerce. (Like a group of 100 or less) They operate outside the established publicized systems and control everything. If you really look at the world objectively, there are so few people that control so much. A guy like Warren Buffet has to have influence over some crazy stuff that we can't even imagine. Every day that goes by, I am more and more convinced that all the organized versions of government, religion and economics are just thrown in our face by a propogandist media to distract us from what's really going on. 'PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!'

You are an idiot.

MuchasGracias

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
« Reply #127 on: June 18, 2012, 01:44:01 PM »
All drugs that cause hallucinations actually cause you to see the world in its true form, you just think your high because you took a "drug"  ;)

ChronicBluntSlider

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #128 on: July 05, 2012, 08:16:34 AM »
I was always under the impression that NoFX meant No fucking Straightedge (x).

I have recently been told this is incorrect.

brianwilson

• Rep: -35
    • Flickr avatar image
« Reply #129 on: July 05, 2012, 08:29:02 AM »
All drugs that cause hallucinations actually cause you to see the world in its true form, you just think your high because you took a "drug"?  ;)

Woah.

Dontfearthereefer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -232
  • Head kook
« Reply #130 on: March 25, 2013, 11:10:03 AM »

ChronicBluntSlider

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #131 on: March 25, 2013, 01:14:58 PM »
Chuckie's Mother Conspiracy
You notice how Chaz and Didi act together. I think its clear who Chuckie's mom really is . . .

DeputyDoses

• Rep: 4
  • I look like Mel Gibson
« Reply #132 on: March 25, 2013, 01:48:52 PM »
The Earth is at the center of the Universe. The Catholic Church was right all along!!!

Geocentrism bullshit that's still being promoted:
http://www.galileowaswrong.com/galileowaswrong/

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 701
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #133 on: March 25, 2013, 02:03:59 PM »
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

GeorgeHanson

« Reply #134 on: March 26, 2013, 06:53:38 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I did a history of Los Angeles class that was on sight, making it so we had pretty much constant field trips, it was pretty fun actually. Discussed all the riots, the murders of Bunchie Carter and Ruben Salazar, Central avenue jazz scene, why hollywood is the center of the film industry despite being 3000 miles from where the camera was invented, why the city is so spread out and segregated, and a whole lot of other interesting shit.
Kinda wish I did the conspiracy theories class though. Next year I think its going to be either that, the history of radical America, or a community organizing class.
[close]

sounds awesome, where do you teach? i know you cant say exactly what school, but is it the high school or college level? and roughly what area of LA?
[close]
High school, south central... er "south LA." It's elective so it's 9-12 graders.

To who asked: community organizing class, or probably more just organizing class. The idea would be to have the students look around at the society that surrounds them, decide on an issue they would like to approach or a community asset they would like to preserve. Then we would go through different readings and activities relating to different ways people have approached issues in the past, look at different organizations that exist around the community and how they work, and come up with and execute a plan to affect change on our issue or preserve our asset. We did a low level version of this in the LA history class, but it would be cool to spend an entire quarter on it.

And BIC, as an aspiring biographer/stalker, you should know by now that I teach high school.
[close]
Fuck, highschool for me was so much different than that. I wish I had a teacher that really cared about the kids, and actually teach. Props dude.

What you don't know is that the Gipper is actually on the Ass and Boobs and Dick and Balls thread while he should be teaching. Bastard.

excitableboy

• Rep: 90
« Reply #135 on: January 30, 2014, 02:00:44 PM »
Bumping this because a couple of these clips popped up in my newsfeed. I'm mildly embarrassed to even have friends of friends outraged about chemtrails, but I don't have an explanation for this either. This annoys me.

IS THIS SNOW?

Snow that wont melt?!? Jan 28 2014 snow storm

They could be fake video's? Should this be in the paranormal thread?
« Last Edit: January 30, 2014, 05:22:36 PM by excitableboy »

SqueezeThePulp

• Rep: 11
« Reply #136 on: January 30, 2014, 07:10:47 PM »
Bumping this because a couple of these clips popped up in my newsfeed. I'm mildly embarrassed to even have friends of friends outraged about chemtrails, but I don't have an explanation for this either. This annoys me.

IS THIS SNOW?

my friend posted one of these videos with snow on his back porch on fb too, i thought it was just an isolated incident though, crazy.

EDIT: found this article, mystery solved, it seems.
http://www.thedigitel.com/s/myrtle-beach-charleston-beaufort/offbeat/chemical-snow-burning-snow-videos-surfacing-across-140130-206036
« Last Edit: January 30, 2014, 07:16:44 PM by SqueezeThePulp »

era

« Reply #137 on: January 31, 2014, 12:37:12 AM »
Expand Quote

IS THIS SNOW?

[close]
my friend posted one of these videos with snow on his back porch on fb too, i thought it was just an isolated incident though, crazy.

http://www.thedigitel.com/s/myrtle-beach-charleston-beaufort/offbeat/chemical-snow-burning-snow-videos-surfacing-across-140130-206036

That article is completely useless.  I don't believe in conspiracies but there's no solid proof in that article just some guy saying "its not true, BELIEVE ME"

LesbianPUNCH

• Rep: 25
« Reply #138 on: January 31, 2014, 12:49:55 AM »
One might ask themself whatever happened to the poster formally known as David Schwimmer?
Was he in fact David Schwimmer or a was he an impostor put on slap to bedazzle your skateboard forum taste buds

Schwimmer started posting on slap and picked it up in no time. To put it frankly he was awesome at it, so awesome in fact he quickly started going after slaps star player and all around genius Ronald Wilson Reagan some of you may know him as the gipper. It seemed to me where ever the gipper went schwimmer was sure to follow. The banter from these two was incomparable to any other slap couple ie dask8dood and victors rap battle (horrendous). Everything made sense and everything was beautiful many posters eager to come to slap to see what the gipper and Ross had cooked up. They made boring threads into amazing threads in that matter of seconds. But then as the best posters sometimes do Schwimmer had disappeared. Days weeks maybe a month went by, Gipper posts came and went but there would be no witty reply from everyones favorite friend. he was gone some may think he went back to his life of superstardom. Oh hes probably just doing some promotional stuff for Madagascar 3 you'd tell yourself or oh maybe he had some final touches to put on his upcoming movie the iceman. Some of you may think that but not me! Not this guy!

The gipper might be the brainiest guy on the forum i mean he has me beat just look at my horrible grammar ^. So if Gipper is the smartest man on the forum (given) maybe even the world (i believe it) how does he stay satisfied with his daily corrections of our terrible slap posts. I mean the guy can correct anything hes like a god damned speak and spell. so how does he stay satisfied... he doesnt LIKE any great super villain there is a need for a super hero to come in and keep the world balanced. For many moons the slap forum went unbalanced as the gipper stayed on a steady path of forum domination. It became so routine that the gipper grew board and even took up other hobbys just so he could go on those forums and destroy it at life even more but this too became dull and flat for the old gip. ONE DAY the gipper snapped and said dude there is no one else in the world who can take you down, there is no one left to beat or better in the forum game. HE shouted ITS TIMES LIKE THIS THE PEOPLE NEED A HERO!!!! SOMEONE TO COME IN AND RESTORE ORDERRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So the gipper sat down and created another account went upstairs sewed himself a new costume and readied himself for battle. What am I trying to say you ask? Well im trying to say that Ronald Wilson Reagan has been DAVID SCHWIMMER ALL ALONG!

I heard David Schwimmer took a little hiatus from the forums, evaluated his life, had a light bulb moment one fine evening, and registered a new account with a new purpose...David Schwimmer is Tracer. 

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #139 on: January 31, 2014, 06:38:27 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I heard David Schwimmer took a little hiatus from the forums, evaluated his life, had a light bulb moment one fine evening, and registered a new account with a new purpose...David Schwimmer is Tracer. 

sorry to burst your bubble, but hes not tracer.

I was the David Schwimmer poster a couple years ago if you guys remember that.. Sorry.

I tried to at least be a funny troll. Didn't work so well.

can anyone link me to the rap battle? that was before my time and sounds pretty amazing.

excitableboy

• Rep: 90
« Reply #140 on: February 02, 2014, 10:00:05 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

IS THIS SNOW?

[close]

[close]

That article is completely useless.  I don't believe in conspiracies but there's no solid proof in that article just some guy saying "its not true, BELIEVE ME"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sublimation_(phase_transition)

sprayTAN101

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -30
  • thats a sweet tan bro.
« Reply #141 on: February 02, 2014, 12:52:44 PM »
OMG its true!

"lifestyle scorpion dude..."

shark tits

« Reply #142 on: February 02, 2014, 01:03:37 PM »
yo friar joe told me that 9/11 happens and what do you know, the patriots win 2 or 3 super bowls, right? then katrina happened and new orleans wins. marathon bombing and patriots win. so hypothetically speaking, if this theory is true then denver gonna win tonight thanks to the wigger who shot up batman.

Foray

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 224
  • Miglios
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #143 on: February 02, 2014, 01:25:55 PM »

spool of cord

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
  • Welcome to another chapter of audio sodemy
« Reply #144 on: February 02, 2014, 02:57:56 PM »
Oh sweet , I've been waiting for one of these threads to pop up for a minute!

This is a song my buddy wrote awhile back- its like a local cult anthem

Give it a listen and lemme know what you think..

Conspireality
sanch dont be mad because your wife used to clean my mansion

and................... your still a mark!!!!!

Kanye Omari West

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -360
« Reply #145 on: February 02, 2014, 08:49:25 PM »
Does anyone watch those "Stuff they don't want you to know" or whatever they're called videos on youtube? The Denver airport one is pretty fucking creepy, actually a lot of those videos are pretty fucking creepy

I firmly believe there is a cure for cancer out there but "treatment" makes so much money with the sickness keeping the population down at the same time

I actually have been coming up with my own conspiracy theory about conspiracy theories themselves these days, it seems that everybody has this fever to get to the truth or expose something more than ever. We keep coming up with these crackpot ass ideas about pretty much everything (aliens,government, GMOs, HAARP) because we want to believe they're being controlled or taken advantage of and it's making us really just go crazy. Basically the government or whomever is pulling the strings behind the country/world, is giving us red herrings as to what is REALLY happening making us sabotage ourselves in pursuit of any real truth, like when the bill for GMOs was being passed everybody was distracted with gay marriage, which is honestly irrelevant as fuck. No diss to the gays, but in the grand scheme of things, that is a pretty petty issue. We fear the government trying to take away our weapons so we're stockpiling them and preparing to fight off anyone possibly attempting to take them away. Basically Marshal Law will probably come, but I think we'll bring it upon ourselves rather than an attack be launched upon us. And if we do bring it upon ourselves then the government will have a reason to use force and then we'll pretty much all be fucked. People will want their help because they think the government has our best interest in mind and eventually forced into their will, some people will fight back and most likely die trying, it'll be a whole mess

SO in summation, I don't buy 99% of the shit I hear about the current threat of the week because people love to be trendy and label a boogie man, if someone comes talking some "keep your third eye open" shit then they'll automatically be discredited on sight because if you REALLY know what's up, you won't talk about it, you'll be about it

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 379
« Reply #146 on: February 03, 2014, 12:51:44 PM »
So your solution to the crazy conspiracy theories is to ball them all up as small details of an even BIGGER, crazier, more complex conspiracy theory, which then must be true?

SqueezeThePulp

• Rep: 11
« Reply #147 on: February 03, 2014, 01:10:27 PM »

Kanye Omari West

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -360
« Reply #148 on: February 03, 2014, 03:26:50 PM »
So your solution to the crazy conspiracy theories is to ball them all up as small details of an even BIGGER, crazier, more complex conspiracy theory, which then must be true?

Basically my answer is to stop being regular and taking shit at face value because you're mind fucking yourself into believing the unbelievable which is gonna shit on you in the end

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
« Reply #149 on: February 03, 2014, 04:03:55 PM »
Or you could just stop looking for shit that isn't really there.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.