Author Topic: Conspiracy theories.  (Read 44344 times)

oyolar

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 378
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Conspiracy theories.
« Reply #150 on: February 03, 2014, 04:08:58 PM »
Expand Quote
So your solution to the crazy conspiracy theories is to ball them all up as small details of an even BIGGER, crazier, more complex conspiracy theory, which then must be true?
[close]

Basically my answer is to stop being regular and taking shit at face value because you're mind fucking yourself into believing the unbelievable which is gonna shit on you in the end

So by not buying into super convoluted and overly complex grand schemes for which there is little to no proof, I'm believing the unbelievable?

Kanye Omari West

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -360
« Reply #151 on: February 03, 2014, 06:26:38 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
So your solution to the crazy conspiracy theories is to ball them all up as small details of an even BIGGER, crazier, more complex conspiracy theory, which then must be true?
[close]

Basically my answer is to stop being regular and taking shit at face value because you're mind fucking yourself into believing the unbelievable which is gonna shit on you in the end

[close]

If what I just elaborated on was "complex" for you then you clearly qualify for being labeled as "special needs"
« Last Edit: February 03, 2014, 07:47:44 PM by Kanye Omari West »

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #152 on: February 03, 2014, 06:50:49 PM »
You're an idiot.  Your comment wasn't complex (or that intelligent) by any means.  However, actually enacting your ridiculous idea, or most conspiracy theories, WOULD BE extremely complex and almost impossible to keep together and going.  Which is why I said I don't buy into "super convoluted and overly complex grand schemes."

And you're right: gay marriage is a petty issue.  Just like interracial marriage was.  Denying people rights and discriminating against them isn't a big deal in the grand scheme of things.  Also, good job saying that the concerns about GMOs were crackpot, only to then use that as the "grand issue" that petty gay marriage distracted us from.

Kanye Omari West

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #153 on: February 03, 2014, 08:03:36 PM »
You're an idiot.  Your comment wasn't complex (or that intelligent) by any means.  However, actually enacting your ridiculous idea, or most conspiracy theories, WOULD BE extremely complex and almost impossible to keep together and going.  Which is why I said I don't buy into "super convoluted and overly complex grand schemes."

And you're right: gay marriage is a petty issue.  Just like interracial marriage was.  Denying people rights and discriminating against them isn't a big deal in the grand scheme of things.  Also, good job saying that the concerns about GMOs were crackpot, only to then use that as the "grand issue" that petty gay marriage distracted us from.

I broke the concept of what my idea into a pretty easy to comprehend version, I don't know what more you want my dude

And yes, in comparison to the entire country's main source of sustenance, gay marriage is indeed pretty minute. I don't know where I said anything about GMOs being crackpot, pretty sure you misread, I stated that gay marriage was a scapegoat for it while the bill preventing litigation against GMOs was being passed. I'm pretty supportive of gay marriage and anti discrimination in general especially with me being black myself, but if you wanna pretend that same sex marriage is on par with the issue of eating then that's your opinion but I strongly disagree.

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #154 on: February 03, 2014, 08:35:39 PM »
Holy shit man.  Your explanation (using conspiracy theories as red herrings) is not complicated.  However, some great one world system that actually encourages and enacts that strategy would be absurdly complicated and would break down.  I don't know how much more I have to break down my comment for you to understand it.

You said: "We keep coming up with these crackpot ass ideas about pretty much everything (aliens,government, GMOs, HAARP)."  You mentioning GMOs with crackpot conspiracies like aliens and HAARP caused me to assume you thought all of those conspiracies were crackpot. 

Now, as for your last comment, I don't think gay marriage is petty and, in fact, I think it is more important than GMOs (especially since the whole anti-GMO movement is found on the same logic and science as the stupid anto-vaccine movement).  Monsanto is very different from GMOs altogether.

Kanye Omari West

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #155 on: February 03, 2014, 09:12:41 PM »
Holy shit man.  Your explanation (using conspiracy theories as red herrings) is not complicated.  However, some great one world system that actually encourages and enacts that strategy would be absurdly complicated and would break down.  I don't know how much more I have to break down my comment for you to understand it.

You said: "We keep coming up with these crackpot ass ideas about pretty much everything (aliens,government, GMOs, HAARP)."  You mentioning GMOs with crackpot conspiracies like aliens and HAARP caused me to assume you thought all of those conspiracies were crackpot. 

Now, as for your last comment, I don't think gay marriage is petty and, in fact, I think it is more important than GMOs (especially since the whole anti-GMO movement is found on the same logic and science as the stupid anto-vaccine movement).  Monsanto is very different from GMOs altogether.

Word, I didn't say anything about the world over since I'm just specifically talking about the US so again, just chill with all of that

I did lump in GMOs with a few other far fetched theories but then again the government is a pretty far fetched theory too though right? No. I plugged that in because at their worst, they each have crackpot tendencies that people hold very true, but I actually believe in all of those things within reason, or at the very least to the point where they don't dictate how I live my day to  day

And again, however you equate the importances of eating and same sex marriage is at your own discretion but love doesn't fill stomachs, I'm in favor of rallying against prejudice of any kind but in that particular situation gay marriage should've taken a backseat most definitely, that's about it

Jim and Dan

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 464
  • Pure East
« Reply #156 on: February 03, 2014, 10:56:28 PM »
Real Talk: Pharmaceutical companies knowingly produced analgesics so powerful in the mid-90's with the intention of creating products that were highly addictive, and with the help of willing politicians and doctors, pushed these drugs onto the American populous with unforgiving relentlessness while downplaying the potential issues that could arise. Later on down the line, these same manufacturers became the cottage industry giants in producing the "cures" to get you off their previously manufactured products. Coincidence? Maybe... A well thought out plan to make a lot of money while boosting revenues for complying medical professionals and facilities during a disastrous era for the medical industry? More likely..

Capitalism is the ultimate conspiracy.
Roll for Rusty, Frip, Dapple and Tate

Ross Norman - Last of the Mohicans

shark tits

« Reply #157 on: February 03, 2014, 11:07:33 PM »
Real Talk: Pharmaceutical companies knowingly produced analgesics so powerful in the mid-90's with the intention of creating products that were highly addictive, and with the help of willing politicians and doctors, pushed these drugs onto the American populous with unforgiving relentlessness while downplaying the potential issues that could arise. Later on down the line, these same manufacturers became the cottage industry giants in producing the "cures" to get you off their previously manufactured products. Coincidence? Maybe... A well thought out plan to make a lot of money while boosting revenues for complying medical professionals and facilities during a disastrous era for the medical industry? More likely..

absolutely, my little brother's half a person. he got all benzo'd and suboxin'd out and hit me w/ an axe this summer [dull side] and proceeds to abuse all the pills he gets under the defensive umbrella of 'a doctor gave them to me. fuckin quacks gave him methadone for pain til he od'd on them, he just sucks all around and i try to explain how everyone fucks up on their jobs even doctors. shit, maybe especially doctors. they're responsible for a lot of junkies, i've gotten a million different diagnoses when i was having breathing problems in the south [asthma, emphysema, bronchitis, pneumonia] and when i fell off a roof and broke my thumb it never got better. these assholes were encouraging cigarettes a few decades ago and 100 yrs ago practicing phrenomology or whatever it's called where they discern your character by bumps on your head. oh, heroin was a cure for morphine too [which i spose it is but not how they intended.] like morrissey said 'everyone lies, nobody minds'.

Jim and Dan

• SLAP Pal
  • Pure East
« Reply #158 on: February 03, 2014, 11:16:24 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
absolutely, my little brother's half a person. he got all benzo'd and suboxin'd out and hit me w/ an axe this summer [dull side] and proceeds to abuse all the pills he gets under the defensive umbrella of 'a doctor gave them to me. fuckin quacks gave him methadone for pain til he od'd on them, he just sucks all around and i try to explain how everyone fucks up on their jobs even doctors. shit, maybe especially doctors. they're responsible for a lot of junkies, i've gotten a million different diagnoses when i was having breathing problems in the south [asthma, emphysema, bronchitis, pneumonia] and when i fell off a roof and broke my thumb it never got better. these assholes were encouraging cigarettes a few decades ago and 100 yrs ago practicing phrenomology or whatever it's called where they discern your character by bumps on your head. oh, heroin was a cure for morphine too [which i spose it is but not how they intended.] like morrissey said 'everyone lies, nobody minds'.

The combination prescribing of these two substances should be fucking illegal to the power of 10.

I have a good mate one that same program at the moment.

Why would you knowingly let a "patient" on Suboxone take the only other medication that could potentially kill them?

He told me one day that if he dies from the combination, that I should tell his parents and have them sue his Quasi-legal Suboxone clinic.

Really shows you how smart 8 years of post-secondary education can make you...

shark tits

« Reply #159 on: February 03, 2014, 11:23:29 PM »
the old hypocrite oath in action. i think they're insulated from prosecution so it's just a scam to unload as many of these side effect laden pills onto a trusting public. granted you've got mental issues to begin w/ if ya do a mass shooting but i'm sketched about SSRI's for the fact of all the shooters and infanticidal moms on Prozac. maybe they do some good for some people, most of it all seems horrible and they prolly do have the technology to give people safe helpful pills but there's job security in substances that fix one problem and create another [trust your mechanic]. my schizo sister is on all sorts of stuff, has been for a decade and she's better than staying in bed all day puking and smoking butts but she's gained 100 lbs and isn't exactly 'normal'. i'm not the king of psychiatry but i feel like she could be on less stuff and do more, those seraquels will give you diabetes, just what a mentally ill person needs.

Jim and Dan

• SLAP Pal
  • Pure East
« Reply #160 on: February 03, 2014, 11:45:13 PM »
the old hypocrite oath in action. i think they're insulated from prosecution so it's just a scam to unload as many of these side effect laden pills onto a trusting public. granted you've got mental issues to begin w/ if ya do a mass shooting but i'm sketched about SSRI's for the fact of all the shooters and infanticidal moms on Prozac. maybe they do some good for some people, most of it all seems horrible and they prolly do have the technology to give people safe helpful pills but there's job security in substances that fix one problem and create another [trust your mechanic]. my schizo sister is on all sorts of stuff, has been for a decade and she's better than staying in bed all day puking and smoking butts but she's gained 100 lbs and isn't exactly 'normal'. i'm not the king of psychiatry but i feel like she could be on less stuff and do more, those seraquels will give you diabetes, just what a mentally ill person needs.

I'm pretty sure SSRI's and most 1st and 2nd generation anti-psychotics are meant to breed complacency and reaffirm certain aspects of the status-quo; they just made me docile and straight up not give a fuck about anything or anybody (a dangerous combination for some).

Unfortunately there isn't a lot of money is strictly helping the global masses with live saving drugs. 

I reaffirm my sentiments about shark tits being on a fucking roll lately.

Even more collusion: Automotive makers actively decided to produce vehicles that required take-in maintenance, leaving the consumer without the ability to properly service their purchased goods in the hopes of boosting dealership revenues and service fees.

spool of cord

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
  • Welcome to another chapter of audio sodemy
« Reply #161 on: February 04, 2014, 08:59:10 AM »
sanch dont be mad because your wife used to clean my mansion

and................... your still a mark!!!!!

pencil

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -131
  • my other account is abudabi
« Reply #162 on: February 04, 2014, 11:15:00 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I'm pretty sure SSRI's and most 1st and 2nd generation anti-psychotics are meant to breed complacency and reaffirm certain aspects of the status-quo; they just made me docile and straight up not give a fuck about anything or anybody (a dangerous combination for some).

Unfortunately there isn't a lot of money is strictly helping the global masses with live saving drugs. 

Even more collusion: Automotive makers actively decided to produce vehicles that required take-in maintenance, leaving the consumer without the ability to properly service their purchased goods in the hopes of boosting dealership revenues and service fees.

ive been telling people this forever, same with the Automotive thing.  Someone said skate shoe companies do a similar thing, as in making less durable shoes on purpose so you have to buy more
would you rather read an abudabi post or have a screwdriver shoved up your ass?

Kanye Omari West

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #163 on: February 04, 2014, 11:20:46 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

ive been telling people this forever, same with the Automotive thing.  Someone said skate shoe companies do a similar thing, as in making less durable shoes on purpose so you have to buy more

Not a conspiracy theory, more like common knowledge I think

I have a 2002 Sebring and they placed the battery right behind the front left wheel so you had to go through all the bullshit of actually like taking your wheel off just to get to the battery and since it's kind of an old person's car, they're most likely gonna be the one driving it and too feeble for the labor forcing them to take it to the dealer

shark tits

« Reply #164 on: February 04, 2014, 11:27:45 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

yep, the shoe companies are in bed w/ the griptape industry. back in the 90s i'd wear out the leather before my soles. these days my front foot wears out from setting up for tricks. i think i have lakai's right now [i just buy black lowtops for $40-50 every time] and the bottom's held up pretty good but i've got a room full of blown out left soles from the last 10 months.

Jim and Dan

• SLAP Pal
  • Pure East
« Reply #165 on: February 04, 2014, 11:42:08 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

I have a 2002 Sebring and they placed the battery right behind the front left wheel so you had to go through all the bullshit of actually like taking your wheel off just to get to the battery and since it's kind of an old person's car, they're most likely gonna be the one driving it and too feeble for the labor forcing them to take it to the dealer

Leave it to Kanye to miss the big picture...

I'm not sure if I would consider this "common knowledge". Common knowledge is knowing the sun is yellow and the sky is blue.

This was simultaneously happening as emission standards became tighter & older (pre-1980's) cars were being forced off the road due to the restrictions imposed by said measures. Although we should note that the mass influx of electronic and computerized parts compounded the issue at hand.

This also came during the development of the electric car that was quickly deemed too good by those in Detroit; an obvious collusion between automobile manufacturers and the petrol industry.

tortfeasor

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 341
« Reply #166 on: March 18, 2014, 01:15:46 PM »
UVB-76 is a russian buzzer shortwave station (look up numbers stations online, its just a complex version of that) usually its just buzzer occasionally with a woman stopping the buzzer to read off a pattern of numbers.  the past few days the numbers have been replaced with what sounds like a boat horn occasionally broken up by russian people speaking russian. some of the translations have been pretty gnarly.  even some english broken in.  here are some highlights:

https://soundcloud.com/bronk93/2014-03-18t16-02-04z-4625-0khz
https://soundcloud.com/51c46d3cd0/28170-00

its pretty cool but will drive you mad if you listen for to long.  if you want can listen  to UVB 76 here:
websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901

set the kh/z to 4625.00
more heaven-cruise than hell-ride.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -937
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #167 on: March 18, 2014, 04:44:46 PM »
Funny story, I'm not sure if I pointed it out, but that class definitely never happened. enjoy conspiring away!
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Joust Ostrich

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 662
  • Speculatnaciousness?
I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?

VHS

• Rep: 13
« Reply #169 on: March 19, 2014, 08:07:10 PM »
I've been doing a lot of research into what we're drinking in the taps. I've formed the theory that it's a high-octane urine/fecal compound. I've asked a few of my city officials and I'm patiently waiting their response.

chuck d

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 234
« Reply #170 on: March 20, 2014, 12:45:56 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Leave it to Kanye to miss the big picture...

I'm not sure if I would consider this "common knowledge". Common knowledge is knowing the sun is yellow and the sky is blue.

This was simultaneously happening as emission standards became tighter & older (pre-1980's) cars were being forced off the road due to the restrictions imposed by said measures. Although we should note that the mass influx of electronic and computerized parts compounded the issue at hand.

This also came during the development of the electric car that was quickly deemed too good by those in Detroit; an obvious collusion between automobile manufacturers and the petrol industry.
This is a crayon conspiracy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pB5kfAGPHtw#t=122

Buck Bundy

• Rep: 38
« Reply #171 on: September 17, 2019, 03:22:11 AM »
Couldn’t sleep so I decided to check out “Willow Creek.” It’s a short, found footage movie from Bobcat Goldthwait about Bigfoot. While the movie wasn’t anything great, it got me thinking about all the conspiracy theories I used to love as a kid. I didn’t go of the deep end with them, but I was really intrigued by this kind of stuff. I’m going to San Diego in a couple weeks, and I’m going to have some time to kill on the plane and in the airport. There’s some good suggestions in this thread, but I’m wondering if anyone has any new recommendations for books, movies, or TV shows, I should check out? I’m open to anything, no matter how out there the conspiracy is.

os89

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1177
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #172 on: September 17, 2019, 04:15:53 AM »
Couldn’t sleep so I decided to check out “Willow Creek.” It’s a short, found footage movie from Bobcat Goldthwait about Bigfoot. While the movie wasn’t anything great, it got me thinking about all the conspiracy theories I used to love as a kid. I didn’t go of the deep end with them, but I was really intrigued by this kind of stuff. I’m going to San Diego in a couple weeks, and I’m going to have some time to kill on the plane and in the airport. There’s some good suggestions in this thread, but I’m wondering if anyone has any new recommendations for books, movies, or TV shows, I should check out? I’m open to anything, no matter how out there the conspiracy is.

Haha fuck. I am really big into conspiracies just because they are so fun. I do not subscribe to many if any... but holy shit some people go way out of their way to come up with some truly entertaining shit.
Mostly I go on a few other forums and just lurk. Never actually have posted in any conspiracy forums but sure do love to read them!

The only theories that really ever pan out are usually the political ones. Nevertheless I love reading about creepy shit all day just for fun. Sorry no book recommendations but the stolenhistory forum is fucking hilarious and abovetopsecret USED to be fun but now its all trump shit. No aliens, ghosts or other worldly creepy stuff lately so i don't even bother.

For a few recommendations, if you haven't check out the whole john titor thing, its hilarious. The mandela effect can be fun sometimes and of course real unsolved stuff like that Elisa Lam girls creepy elevator video... Not sure if any of them truly count as "conspiracies" but they are on all those sites and are great entertainment

Buck Bundy

• Rep: 38
« Reply #173 on: September 17, 2019, 07:27:13 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Haha fuck. I am really big into conspiracies just because they are so fun. I do not subscribe to many if any... but holy shit some people go way out of their way to come up with some truly entertaining shit.
Mostly I go on a few other forums and just lurk. Never actually have posted in any conspiracy forums but sure do love to read them!

The only theories that really ever pan out are usually the political ones. Nevertheless I love reading about creepy shit all day just for fun. Sorry no book recommendations but the stolenhistory forum is fucking hilarious and abovetopsecret USED to be fun but now its all trump shit. No aliens, ghosts or other worldly creepy stuff lately so i don't even bother.

For a few recommendations, if you haven't check out the whole john titor thing, its hilarious. The mandela effect can be fun sometimes and of course real unsolved stuff like that Elisa Lam girls creepy elevator video... Not sure if any of them truly count as "conspiracies" but they are on all those sites and are great entertainment

That’s the same mentality I have. I’m not wearing a tinfoil hat, but I love hearing about this kind of stuff. I was really into into the Lisa Lam one, until I watched a video on “That Chapters” YouTube page. He breaks it down and (in my opinion) pretty much solves it. One HUGE fact that I had never heard before, was that she liked getting on rooftops and taking pictures. Combine that with how easy it was to get on that buildings rooftop, and her mental state, this mysterious death turns into a weird accident (sorry to ruin the fun!). I forgot about good ole John Titor. I’ll defin kill some time catching up on that one!

authentic_creed_bratton

• Rep: 36
« Reply #174 on: September 17, 2019, 05:18:27 PM »
the reason that no one can find bigfoot is because he simply doesnt want to be found. as interdimensional protectors of our realm, bigfoots have the ability do vanish instantly. same with ufo’s they arent interstellar travellers, they are everyday parts of our own world that belong to a different dimension and can pop in and out whenever they need to. aliens and bigfoots definitely live inside of earth volcanoes and will themselves into interactions with humankind to guide us to a better future. lemuria, and angels, and shit / gary johnson 2020
🤙

honey island

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 640
« Reply #175 on: September 17, 2019, 08:09:27 PM »
more of a cover up, but i'm reading a book on the franklin cover up, and all i can say is holy fucking shit

fakie nollie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1045
« Reply #176 on: September 18, 2019, 07:46:16 AM »
Not sure if I'd classify these as conspiracies... more like awful things that aren't widely known to the public. Look up Unit 731 and Operation Paper clip. That recently blew my mind.

TL;DR: We (The USA) hired war criminals on multiple occasions to raise our global standing in the scientific community.

Long versions:

-Unit 731: We did not prosecute Japanese scientists who experimented and tortured human subjects for the primary case of testing biological warfare and its effects on the human body. This included dropping plague-infected flea-bombs over rural China and studying the effects it had on a village's (plural, this happened many times) people. If they ever ran out of human subjects at Unit 731, Japanese secret police in occupied-China would pickup anyone from the streets.

Instead of prosecuting them, we paid for their research in exchange for their freedom from war crimes. From what I read, this was primarily due to the fact they experimented on humans, something we legally could not/cannot do, but they found the research to be invaluable... well, to be accurate, there was a determined price.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NkkUMQOVpA

-Operation Paperclip: We hired Nazi scientists/ war criminals to lead major departments of Nasa in an effort to have an upper edge on Russia post WWII and during the Cold War. An objective point of view given was the logic, "If we didn't do it, Russia would have".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VW2KTX0zg5g

Willie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 303
« Reply #177 on: September 19, 2019, 10:41:21 AM »
I'm Facebook friends with an older skater dude who is into just about every conspiracy you can think of. It's more jarring because I'd say he's more hippy than redneck and seems like a decent guy.

Chemtrails, 9/11 inside job, Boston Bombing never happened, UN world takeover, anti-vax (he reposts anti-vax shit from Vov's ex-wife). Occasionally he posts something anti semitic although I'm not sure he realizes that it is. He might get pushback from his friends for that kind of stuff but there are plenty of people who seem into the conspiracies.

It's a trainwreck and I can't stop watching.

SHAQUEEFA

• Rep: 32
« Reply #178 on: July 07, 2022, 06:27:02 AM »
Maite Steenhoudt and Millie Bobby Brown (Eleven from Stranger Things) are the same person.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 75
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #179 on: July 07, 2022, 06:38:15 AM »
Unit 731 is absolutely fucked!
Also, look up the syphilis study that Tuskegee university did on black males for like 40 years in the US…

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year