Author Topic: New Orleans  (Read 1509 times)

ArizonaGreenTea

New Orleans
« on: December 02, 2010, 03:18:17 PM »
So I'm spending a couple of days in New Orleans for New Years with some friends, and while none of them skate I don't think I can pass on pushing in some nice temps during the winter. I can't seem to find any parks online, anybody have any recommendations?
« Last Edit: December 02, 2010, 09:54:37 PM by ArizonaGreenTea »

Gee

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 0
Re: New Orleans
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2010, 09:34:49 PM »
yo,
your best bet it to go to the skateshop, Humidity Skateshop its 515 Dumaine St. in the frenchquarter. From there he can point you to spots around the area and there are usually kids around who are down to skate. Skatepark park wise there isnt anything in the city. The closet is in a dreamland park in Hammond which is about an hr car ride or theres a park in Baton Rouge which is about a hr and half car ride. do you know what dates you'll be down here?

ArizonaGreenTea

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2010, 09:54:07 PM »
Yea thanks I found some info for Humidity online, definitely will have to check that place out since I'm staying close to that area. Date-wise I think I may be arriving on either the 27th or 28th not positive.

grimcity

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2219
  • computer says no
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2010, 06:33:09 AM »
Shoot me a PM... I live in Hammond, but would be more than happy to show you some spots in NOLA, or drive you out here to skate the park (or parks if there's time). A number of Pals are in and around NOLA, Hammond and BR.

Esmith1988

• Rep: -1
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2011, 10:00:37 AM »
any spots close to the airport? was thinking about flying in for a day and skating

gkn00dlez

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2011, 02:05:12 PM »
No spots
it's a wasteland