Author Topic: fat chick freaks out about pizza  (Read 2451 times)

SonictheHedgehog

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -14
fat chick freaks out about pizza
« on: December 09, 2010, 12:35:01 PM »
wash uffize drive me to firenze

pmatute

• Rep: -4
Re: fat chick freaks out about pizza
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2010, 12:41:27 PM »
thats some funny shit

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2219
  • computer says no
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2010, 12:49:30 PM »
Is that the fucking Tiger Lair?!? Oh fuck! hahahaa

jack burton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2010, 12:54:24 PM »
As an avid pizza lover I would say she had every reason to freak out like that but Papa Johns is terrible pizza.

RipGrip

• Rep: 108
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2010, 12:56:53 PM »
omg people are so sad

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • computer says no
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2010, 12:58:23 PM »
As an avid pizza lover I would say she had every reason to freak out like that but Papa Johns is terrible pizza.

...not only that, but it's campus pizza. Any food item bought on campus, no matter the brand, has a hint of school in it.

Same with hospital cafeterias. Even if you bring it home, it still tastes like hospital.

Inbred Jed

« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2010, 01:38:00 PM »
I believe in the near future nearly everyone on Earth will some have humiliated themselves or been humiliated on the internet. It will be a new era for mankind. No one have any secrets or shameful pasts to hide. All skeletons in the closet will be floating amongst the intertubes.

From passed out drunks with Sharpie penis swastikas  or slutty chick self pics or the drunk guy making out with the tranny sequence or Star Wars kid or Mosh girl or fat kids falling or Gothapotamus or anyone who self films a rant and posts it to yoututbe who thinks they're making a point, but they're really just an annoying kook like that ginger kid or that leave Brittany Alone fruit at some point we will make an ass out of ourselves and it will be posted somewhere on the internet and go viral.

These are the brave pioneers ushering in a future free of embarrassment,  self consciousness or vanity. The ugly underbelly of mankid will be unleashed. Every person will be free to be who they really are.

Locbrew

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 260
  • OWWW HAVE MERCY!
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2010, 02:39:48 PM »
JAMES....JAMES......JAMES.
Adam Dyet is the black jellybean of skateboarding.

Nick

• Rep: 0
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2010, 02:49:29 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

...not only that, but it's campus pizza. Any food item bought on campus, no matter the brand, has a hint of school in it.

Same with hospital cafeterias. Even if you bring it home, it still tastes like hospital.
Someones alittle bitter about her freshman 15... haha

BuddyPal

« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2010, 03:43:02 PM »
2010: Year of the fast food restaraunt buckness

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • computer says no
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2010, 03:45:45 PM »
Also, James don't give a fuck!

lem

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 171
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2010, 04:28:16 PM »
I believe in the near future nearly everyone on Earth will some have humiliated themselves or been humiliated on the internet. It will be a new era for mankind. No one have any secrets or shameful pasts to hide. All skeletons in the closet will be floating amongst the intertubes.

From passed out drunks with Sharpie penis swastikas  or slutty chick self pics or the drunk guy making out with the tranny sequence or Star Wars kid or Mosh girl or fat kids falling or Gothapotamus or anyone who self films a rant and posts it to yoututbe who thinks they're making a point, but they're really just an annoying kook like that ginger kid or that leave Brittany Alone fruit at some point we will make an ass out of ourselves and it will be posted somewhere on the internet and go viral.

These are the brave pioneers ushering in a future free of embarrassment,  self consciousness or vanity. The ugly underbelly of mankid will be unleashed. Every person will be free to be who they really are.
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

I'm not very excited for such an underbelly to be unleashed.

Dishonest John

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
  • Nya Ah Ahh!
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2010, 04:49:38 PM »

And this why I agree you should win The Best Poster Slap Award.

jildo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 79
  • !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • my blog? avatar image
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2010, 05:12:14 PM »
i've always avoided campus food up to this point in my life.

hopefully i'm not missing scenarios like this one. fucking hysterical.

Bobbito

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -14
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2010, 05:12:51 PM »

From passed out drunks with Sharpie penis swastikas� or slutty chick self pics or the drunk guy making out with the tranny sequence or Star Wars kid or Mosh girl or fat kids falling or Gothapotamus or anyone who self films a rant and posts it to yoututbe who thinks they're making a point, but they're really just an annoying kook like that ginger kid or that leave Brittany Alone fruit at some point we will make an ass out of ourselves and it will be posted somewhere on the internet and go viral.

These are the brave pioneers ushering in a future free of embarrassment,� self consciousness or vanity. The ugly underbelly of mankid will be unleashed. Every person will be free to be who they really are.
Yeah, that gut of hers was serious. Wouldn't want to see that thing unleashed.

Tyroneshoelaces

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -597
  • who knows
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2010, 06:08:52 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

And this why I agree you should win The Best Poster Slap Award.

best name, wonderful avatar...killer posts.  all slap-terrain ripper.
where is home?

the whompler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 10
  • https://vimeo.com/user36500511
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2010, 11:08:17 AM »
if only this clip was caught on one of these. angry ass cheeks, as far as the eye can see
www.kaya-optics.com/products/experiments.shtml

Chiguy

« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2010, 12:01:26 PM »
Humans are lame.

dolphinstyle.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 113
« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2010, 12:48:00 PM »
james should have roundhousekicked her
Look, I'm an individual within us, partaking in this business

Particleboard Penguin

• Rep: 10
« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2010, 03:37:08 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Any food item bought on campus, no matter the brand, has a hint of school in it.

So true.

ScreamingHand

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 19
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2010, 06:34:07 PM »
i didn't go to collage

skate_bored

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2010, 06:51:49 PM »

<3 i love pizza so much, but yeah, papa johns is only bearable because theyre everywhere here and deliver. i prefer some of the frozen pizzas over it.

MrDreamPop

• Rep: -86
« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2010, 02:52:17 AM »
no such thing as a bad pizza.  bad pizza is a myth
life poser

sk8nappreciate

• Rep: -21
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2010, 03:51:05 AM »
no such thing as a bad pizza.  bad pizza is a myth

Obviously you've never had Frozen Tony's pizzas.  Those things suck hard.

Totinos all the way baby!  That crust is delicious!
That's real life bro, no sticking lollipops up your ass and licking jesus's butthole man. People are getting raped,murdered and visiting the berrics daily. Deal with it.

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 255
  • tiger style
« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2010, 04:05:53 AM »
my campus food court was never that good