Author Topic: Shane O'Neill on DC  (Read 73245 times)

EXTRA SPICY

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 326
  • Low Scovilles
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Shane O'Neill on DC
« Reply #210 on: December 25, 2010, 11:07:58 PM »
Expand Quote
i was just thinking what shoes does dc make that are wearable/skateable?  how do you go from skating janoskis to dc shits?  i would of stayed with nike just to have free janoskis
[close]

you know they make shoes that also skate well and don't make you look like a tool right?
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #211 on: December 25, 2010, 11:42:39 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
i was just thinking what shoes does dc make that are wearable/skateable?  how do you go from skating janoskis to dc shits?  i would of stayed with nike just to have free janoskis
[close]
[close]

you know they make shoes that also skate well and don't make you look like a tool right?

Janoski SB = tool?
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

hamburglar

• Rep: 14
« Reply #212 on: December 26, 2010, 07:39:25 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

Janoski SB = tool?

wearing well-made shoes is an obviously 'tool' move if there is a visible swoosh on the side. you know these things tate.