Author Topic: Joey Poiriez died and a discussion about morality  (Read 44274 times)

CigaretteBeer

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -392
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
Joey Poiriez died and a discussion about morality
« on: December 27, 2010, 01:13:48 PM »
He overdosed on heroin. I was going to write "R.I.P." but I don't really give a shit about him so he doesn't get one.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2010, 02:32:12 PM by NigNogNooo »
"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

seamoose

• Rep: 12
Re: Joey Poiriez died
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2010, 01:26:34 PM »
Harsh, haven't heard his name in forever

Firebert

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 230
    • Instagram avatar image
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2010, 01:37:06 PM »
i remember him having a couple birdhouse ads before he fell off... sad news

stevedave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 97
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2010, 01:37:39 PM »
He overdosed on heroin. I was going to write "R.I.P." but I don't really give a shit about him so he doesn't get one.

wow, you really are a piece of shit....
"See you are like Mark David Chapman and my posts are John Lennon. You having nothing to offer so the best you can do is try to assassinate my beautiful posts. My Dental Plan is Strawberry fields and you are a sexually frustrated fat man."  ---NigNogNooo---

Chipper

• Rep: 14
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2010, 01:41:25 PM »

R.I.P
« Last Edit: December 27, 2010, 01:53:29 PM by thisisname »

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2010, 01:46:35 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Dude shut up. He was some wannabe gangster selling crack last time I heard. Much better men die everyday and nobody gives a fuck. Everyone dies and you shouldn't feel obligated to be nice or feel bad if they meant nothing to you. You think I should act sympathetic and pretend he was some super awesome dude when I honestly do not care about him? It's just skateboard news to me.
"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

sultsult

• Rep: -12
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2010, 01:47:38 PM »
man bummer so many young skaters gettin strung out... wes lott is another one...
take a cue from the mariano Epicly Later'd and clean it up!

TMKF

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -485
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2010, 01:49:21 PM »
Bummer, dude was a kook but it sucks when anyone dies too young. I just talked to him less than a month ago on AIM, somehow I had his SN and forgot who it was and we ended up talking for a minute. RIP Joey

Drugs are fucking lame people, wake the fuck up.

Pavementi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -146
  • Fuck it
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2010, 01:56:17 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Dude shut up. He was some wannabe gangster selling crack last time I heard. Much better men die everyday and nobody gives a fuck. Everyone dies and you shouldn't feel obligated to be nice or feel bad if they meant nothing to you. You think I should act sympathetic and pretend he was some super awesome dude when I honestly do not care about him? It's just skateboard news to me.
Really? He didn't mean shit to you? Because you've now spent at least 10 minutes of your life writing about him on these boards. You must be pretty stupid-or have something to prove-to waste your life writing shit about people you don't even give a fuck about.
Like Daewon said: if skateboarding is a ten story building, Rodney is on eleventh floor.

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2010, 02:00:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
Really? He didn't mean shit to you? Because you've now spent at least 10 minutes of your life writing about him on these boards. You must be pretty stupid-or have something to prove-to waste your life writing shit about people you don't even give a fuck about.

According to your logic the majority of Slap posters care about Jereme Rogers and Doug Brown because they've spent more than 10 minutes writing about them on a message board. Great argument man.

crunk juice

• Rep: -16
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2010, 02:00:42 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

his fs tailslides were definitely cooler than your life.

NowhereInLife

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 20
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2010, 02:03:58 PM »
funny the other day when birdhouse came up in a thread, i was trying to remember who that little kid was throwing himself down some big stairs in an ad for them.  and low and behold the "he is dead" thread appears.  RIP dude, that ad was fucked, but not as fucked as smack.

Dark Knight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 364
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2010, 02:05:28 PM »
if this is true RIP...

and fuck you, cigbbeer.

Joust Ostrich

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 664
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2010, 02:06:08 PM »
I almost put him up in the "where are they now" page.

Leo winning SOTY made me think of him.  They all seemed like basically the same person when they, (and others) were first getting noticed.

But now, Leo wins, Joey losses. 

Hope somebody learns something.
I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -160
« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2010, 02:12:18 PM »

i wonder how many people are going to say the same shit when your mom dies of alcohol poisoning.

don't you hang out with fun and interesting wannabe 1970s scene sluts that are cute and do heroin? i hope they die sexy and sheik deaths.

(oh, and Rest In Peace Poiriez)

thugnificent

« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2010, 02:13:26 PM »
i remember that birdhouse ad where he kickflips the 15 set all dramatic n shit

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2010, 02:15:06 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Oh snap!

The kid was the definition of a boring fucking hammer skater with a completely shitty style. He quit skating to sell and use hard drugs and died as a result. Please explain why I should feel obligated to pretend I care about him.

strangefires

« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2010, 02:19:35 PM »

NowhereInLife

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 20
« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2010, 02:22:13 PM »
well in a way nigcelotbeer is honoring him by creating this thread.  who would've even known otherwise?

Firebert

• SLAP Pal
    • Instagram avatar image
« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2010, 02:23:31 PM »
The kid was the definition of a boring fucking hammer skater with a completely shitty style. He quit skating to sell and use hard drugs and died as a result. Please explain why I should feel obligated to pretend I care about him.

You don't have to care about him, but it's not cool to make fun his skateboarding efforts.

Cockaigne

• Rep: 0
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2010, 02:24:13 PM »
Damn, some harshness going on in here.

I haven't seen any Poiriez part ever, but I remember some pictures in the mag
Too bad he fell off... RIP

strangefires

« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2010, 02:24:47 PM »
well in a way nigcelotbeer is honoring him by creating this thread.� who would've even known otherwise?

he just wants to get reactions from people by showing how cool he is by not caring.

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2010, 02:25:58 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

i wonder how many people are going to say the same shit when your mom dies of alcohol poisoning.

don't you hang out with fun and interesting wannabe 1970s scene sluts that are cute and do heroin? i hope they die sexy and sheik deaths.

(oh, and Rest In Peace Poiriez)

My mom doesn't even drink, so your insult is neither hurtful or funny.

I'd call them "1960's hipsters" to be more precise. And yes some of them are very beautiful and sadly they shoot heroin.

Last night this really pretty junkie girl called me and told me her and her ex boyfriend decided to go into a Barnes and Noble bathroom to shoot up in the women's restroom. Well only an idiot would do such a thing and eventually the cops came because the security probably assumed they were fucking. I guess a little boy walked in while her ex shot her up and was putting water in the syringe and freaked out. Well the cops came and she acted like she had no idea what was gong on and didn't know him and managed to leave. He has 2 other heroin related offenses so he'll probably be doing some time in prison. She also learned that he was fucking some prostitute they both know and sharing needles and then fucking her so it's very possible she caught a disease. I was glad to hear that because now I know not to hang out with her this week and have drinks which might have resulted in unprotected sex.

This can turn into a topic where idiots accuse me of having bad morals and being a terrible person because I enjoy making jokes about people that are shitty humans dying from a heroin overdose. That would be much more interesting than Joey Poiriez or his skateboarding ever was.

strangefires

« Reply #23 on: December 27, 2010, 02:26:08 PM »
no one gives a shit that you don't give a shit, faggot.

Chris P. Bacon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -113
  • CA All Day
« Reply #24 on: December 27, 2010, 02:27:59 PM »
really thought this dude was gonna blow up when he first came out in one step beyond and kickflipped that 16, kids werent doing shit like that back then. RIP.

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -160
« Reply #25 on: December 27, 2010, 02:42:59 PM »

lol's. a tranny calling a druggie a faggot. this is why i <3 SLAP.

Firebert

• SLAP Pal
    • Instagram avatar image
« Reply #26 on: December 27, 2010, 02:46:58 PM »

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #27 on: December 27, 2010, 02:47:11 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

lol's. a tranny calling a druggie a faggot. this is why i <3 SLAP.

It's like a beautiful Lou Reed song. Drug addicts, faggots, transgendered people... I love you Hillary

strangefires

Re: Joey Poiriez died and a discussion about morality
« Reply #28 on: December 27, 2010, 03:05:21 PM »
i know you do  :-*  ;)

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #29 on: December 27, 2010, 03:09:00 PM »
man bummer so many young skaters gettin strung out... wes lott is another one...
take a cue from the mariano Epicly Later'd and clean it up!

I actually got a chance ot skate with Wes Lott last summer. He was clean and trying to get his shit together at the time.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out