Author Topic: Joey Poiriez died and a discussion about morality  (Read 44261 times)

professor pocket pussy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 31
Re: Joey Poiriez died and a discussion about morality
« Reply #90 on: December 28, 2010, 01:19:03 PM »
even so that doesn't draw attention away from the fact that you are an attention craving hipster wanna-be douche and no one cares about anything you say.  partly because you don't skate and this is a skateboarding message board. and partly because you are just so fucking lame.

you're a hipster fag and your a hipster fag  ;)

i do always find it amusing how upset you get over strangefires post though.  as a man who indulges in cross-dressing without acknowledging your gender or sexuality (which is probably way more unhealthy) you'd think you'd be a little more understanding.  thats probably what you are going for though right? that whole ironic thing?

oh cigbeer how you assume me
oh cigbeer how you bore me

bottom line is you really should stop acting like people care what you say.  everyone who matters should know you're an insecure attention obsessed fag by now.
now sticking a perfect kickflip 5050 on a tech deck that is something to blog about to all your homebwayes.

verbal ham

• Rep: 53
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #91 on: December 28, 2010, 01:20:36 PM »
you're entitled to your opinion that Poiriez was a waste of life junkie, but there's no need to be so disrespectful about it..

besides being a "poor" skateboarder and a drug addict,
what did he do that has you so vocal about why you hate him...

shit,,, who knows what kind of life he had beyond all the hearsay

cigbeers-
if you died  tonight... would people here remember you for being a junkie or for doing something admirable??

you obviously have some real issues because you insist on trashing a dead b-list skater who you hardly know shit about.

urhmnfg

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -392
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #92 on: December 28, 2010, 01:35:41 PM »
[quote author=professor pocket pussy link=topic=49357.msg1341490#msg1341490 date=1293571143

bottom line is you really should stop acting like people care what you say.  everyone who matters should know you're an insecure attention obsessed fag by now.

[/quote]

You obviously care quite a bit. Everyone who matters huh? You're in The Slap Illuminati I see. Idiots on a forum get together and rally with a sort of mob mentality and they actually convince each other that people like you, who have nothing interesting to say are somehow cool. You can't possibly think you're interesting or witty because your posts are all boring as fuck, but you try to back that by pretending you're totally G and I don't skate. Just because you repeat something over and over does not make it true. I skated yesterday, so once more, if you're going to post completely untrue things, I will simply discredit them by posting the truth of the matter.

Also when you call me a hipster I just take it as an immature kid that doesn't read, play music or enjoy any kind of art, gets very little pussy, if any and still thinks life is nothing but skateboarding.

I keep waiting for someone decent to post in here but I shouldn't expect that in the kiddy pool. This place has really almost become like the Transworld forum or youtube comments. Sad indeed.

"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #93 on: December 28, 2010, 01:44:42 PM »
you're entitled to your opinion that Poiriez was a waste of life junkie, but there's no need to be so disrespectful about it..

besides being a "poor" skateboarder and a drug addict,
what did he do that has you so vocal about why you hate him...

shit,,, who knows what kind of life he had beyond all the hearsay

cigbeers-
if you died  tonight... would people here remember you for being a junkie or for doing something admirable??

you obviously have some real issues because you insist on trashing a dead b-list skater who you hardly know shit about.

urhmnfg

Me and this girl and some of her friends are re-celebrating my birthday on Thursday in Hollywood if you'd like to come. First we will be BBQing meat, then having drinks, then we might go to a museum or maybe to a park. Later we're getting cocaine from this homosexual man that acts and deals drugs. I have a lot of norcos, weed and xanax for the next day too.
"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

professor pocket pussy

« Reply #94 on: December 28, 2010, 01:45:33 PM »
hahahaha

you're an idiot

everyone knows your full of shit and just crave attention and long to get a rise out of people i should probably quit feeding your desire but you are just so amusing when you are all ruffled up.

i'm not claiming to be anyone or anything, i'm just calling attention to how gay and lame you are.

when you comment about "decent post" i just take it as an immature kid that doesn't read, play music or enjoy art, gets very little pussy or in your case man ass, if any and still thinks life is nothing but a message board.

see i can play that game too.

you're still lame, you're still a nobody, you're still a fag, and you're still loving every second of it aren't you?

with boring faggots with nothing to contribute you like you trying to take on the persona of a respectable long time poster type shit this place is really becoming like transworld forums.

this place needs the people that weren't scared to call faggots like you out more.  sad indeed.
now sticking a perfect kickflip 5050 on a tech deck that is something to blog about to all your homebwayes.

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #95 on: December 28, 2010, 01:54:54 PM »
hahahaha

you're an idiot

everyone knows your full of shit and just crave attention and long to get a rise out of people i should probably quit feeding your desire but you are just so amusing when you are all ruffled up.

i'm not claiming to be anyone or anything, i'm just calling attention to how gay and lame you are.

when you comment about "decent post" i just take it as an immature kid that doesn't read, play music or enjoy art, gets very little pussy or in your case man ass, if any and still thinks life is nothing but a message board.

see i can play that game too.

you're still lame, you're still a nobody, you're still a fag, and you're still loving every second of it aren't you?

with boring faggots with nothing to contribute you like you trying to take on the persona of a respectable long time poster type shit this place is really becoming like transworld forums.

this place needs the people that weren't scared to call faggots like you out more.  sad indeed.

All you did there was prove you aren't capable of forming your own argument, have a lame sense of humor and thought that was funny.

See you are like Mark David Chapman and my posts are John Lennon. You having nothing to offer so the best you can do is try to assassinate my beautiful posts. My Dental Plan is Strawberry fields and you are a sexually frustrated fat man.

professor pocket pussy

« Reply #96 on: December 28, 2010, 02:14:38 PM »
haha

you're such a lame faggot

strangefires

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #98 on: December 28, 2010, 02:24:51 PM »
I think the point is that going out of your way to type that you don't care that somebody died is disrespectful. A lot of people might not care, they simply don't comment. Nothing wrong with that, but when somebody dies and you do comment that you don't care, its generally disrespectful.

Also, where do mama's kidney stones come from? She got the stones without drinking? ha ha ha ha. have fun washing blood off the porcelain bowl.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #99 on: December 28, 2010, 03:00:08 PM »
I think the point is that going out of your way to type that you don't care that somebody died is disrespectful. A lot of people might not care, they simply don't comment. Nothing wrong with that, but when somebody dies and you do comment that you don't care, its generally disrespectful.

Also, where do mama's kidney stones come from? She got the stones without drinking? ha ha ha ha. have fun washing blood off the porcelain bowl.

Yeah I admit it's disrespectful by society's standards but I still can't feel bad about it. In real life I wouldn't be a dick to his friends or family about him dying, but this is slap and being an asshole on here is the whole point.

Yep, believe it or not my mother hates drinking. She's been drunk twice in her life and she's 51. The doctor's said it was probably caused by her drinking mostly iced tea and also having severe morning sickness 3 times. She actually get them blown up by sound waves last month and pissed them out with no trouble at all. No blood or anything crazy.

boyan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 70
« Reply #100 on: December 28, 2010, 03:05:04 PM »
Its all sad for joey, but cigbeer is one of the genuinly nicests dudes i know

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #101 on: December 28, 2010, 03:25:34 PM »
Its all sad for joey, but cigbeer is one of the genuinly nicests dudes i know

Joust Ostrich

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 664
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #102 on: December 28, 2010, 04:00:23 PM »
Fact #1 - I miss having ferrets.
Fact #2 - I fucking hate kissy face/peace sign pics.
Fact #3 - This thread has run its course, let it go.
I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?

stevedave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 97
« Reply #103 on: December 28, 2010, 04:14:55 PM »

See you are like Mark David Chapman and my posts are John Lennon. You having nothing to offer so the best you can do is try to assassinate my beautiful posts. My Dental Plan is Strawberry fields and you are a sexually frustrated fat man.

while i was one of the first to comment on this that I thought it was a shitty way to act in response to someone's death, I have to admit, that reading what he said about John Lennon was truly a gifted post.  "my dental plan is strawberry fields"....wow, that was fuckin award winning (no sarcasm here, i thoroughly enjoyed that).  I may put that as the quote in my posts (giving you credit of course)
"See you are like Mark David Chapman and my posts are John Lennon. You having nothing to offer so the best you can do is try to assassinate my beautiful posts. My Dental Plan is Strawberry fields and you are a sexually frustrated fat man."  ---NigNogNooo---

krewkruxklan

• Rep: 17
    • SUPRFI$CAL avatar image
« Reply #104 on: December 28, 2010, 04:29:24 PM »
i like how being good on a skateboard qualifies you as an admirable human being.

cats is nice but I aint seen god since hova spit that navy blue to me
SUPRFI$CAL

The Donger

• Rep: -63
« Reply #105 on: December 28, 2010, 04:42:39 PM »
Ummm, little off topic but...Anyone know how Keenan died. My alltime fav, such a sick style. Just curious on what happened.

BriDen

« Reply #106 on: December 28, 2010, 04:52:19 PM »
Ummm, little off topic but...Anyone know how Keenan died. My alltime fav, such a sick style. Just curious on what happened.

Shark attack off the coast of Florida.

Stunts

« Reply #107 on: December 28, 2010, 06:37:20 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

/thread

wake and bacon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 188
  • ∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
« Reply #108 on: December 28, 2010, 06:47:47 PM »
lol
:) I must have been tripping last night

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -160
« Reply #109 on: December 28, 2010, 06:48:07 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

/thread

« Last Edit: December 29, 2010, 09:35:35 AM by deaner »

mandibleclaw

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 560
  • "RIP to myself one day." -jereme rogers
    • mandible claw avatar image
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #110 on: December 28, 2010, 09:03:14 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

/thread

i'd like to let this thread end with that but goddamn, cigbeer, that was a great facebook line.  i should use that one.

i was at the beach the other day (i'm in florida for a little while) and saw sharks out past the breakers.  those fuckers are so scary.

We are a noble sport more noble than any other

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 674
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #111 on: December 29, 2010, 08:09:23 AM »

drowned in a pool in a backyadr, probably high on coke and hammered but that is all speculation from a fan point of view being prety realistic. but he def drowned.

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #112 on: December 29, 2010, 08:39:32 AM »
Link or it didn't happen.
"DIS YA BOI NICK DAGGAL" -Arto Saari

CaptainMorganFreeman

• Rep: 46
    • proskates.com avatar image
« Reply #113 on: December 29, 2010, 08:56:53 AM »
Link or it didn't happen.

If you search his name under the last week in google it only comes up with this thread and 2 other shitty message boards that quoted this thread.

Turtle Boy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 171
« Reply #114 on: December 29, 2010, 09:14:47 AM »
The oldest new i found and which seems to be the starting point of that is a comment on his pharmacy part on youtube 3 days ago

"i heard he died of a heroin overdose"
jamesmartin8596 il y a 3 jours

Sounds like a rumor...

Stanley Hol

• Rep: -9
« Reply #115 on: December 29, 2010, 09:41:57 AM »
Considering how old that footage is, most of those rails would stand up today.

Rumour or not, everyone should celebrate his skating - not judge a few bad decisions.

RIP.

Real Life.

sultsult

• Rep: -12
« Reply #116 on: December 29, 2010, 02:17:52 PM »
confirmed during boosh news on skate talk last night (12/28)

Boring

• Rep: 9
« Reply #117 on: December 29, 2010, 04:00:11 PM »
Not true

strangefires

« Reply #118 on: December 29, 2010, 04:10:34 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

drowned in a pool in a backyadr, probably high on coke and hammered but that is all speculation from a fan point of view being prety realistic. but he def drowned.

actually died in a pool of aids after contracting HIV from the shark.

CaptainMorganFreeman

• Rep: 46
    • proskates.com avatar image
« Reply #119 on: December 29, 2010, 05:03:36 PM »
confirmed during boosh news on skate talk last night (12/28)

boosh news is just whatever he seen on here after coming down off a coke/pabst binge..