Author Topic: Chicago.  (Read 162023 times)

UselessAsshole

• Rep: 69
Re: Chicago.
« Reply #1110 on: August 03, 2017, 07:49:40 AM »
Skating Chicago tomorrow!!! This is last minute, I know. I'm blowing it. Haha. Where should I go?? I wanna hit Grant Park. Some street spots would be appreciated. A mellow ledge, or just a cool plaza?? I'll be here until Saturday, but I got all day Thursday to whatever I want. Plan to hit Uprise. Thank you in advance Pals!!!

Roberto Clemente isn't very far from Uprise. I haven't been there since they built a bunch of stuff, but I hear it's fun.

UselessAsshole

« Reply #1111 on: August 10, 2017, 12:26:54 PM »
A friend is building a DIY spot in Pilsen. Right now there's just a mini ramp there, but the owner of the building is letting skaters build anything including laying down concrete. Just putting this here in case anyone would be interested in donating, reaching out to help or skating the ramp.

https://www.gofundme.com/falloutDIY
« Last Edit: January 25, 2018, 11:22:59 AM by UselessAsshole »

Rudie Weatherman

• Rep: 4
« Reply #1112 on: January 25, 2018, 11:19:26 AM »
Anyone skating today and tomorrow? First non-rainy days above freezing in weeks. Also, do you get kicked out of the Roberto Clemente plaza spot?
« Last Edit: January 25, 2018, 11:21:23 AM by Rudie Weatherman »

planman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -483
  • Morpheus drinking a 40 in a death basket
« Reply #1113 on: January 26, 2018, 08:41:58 AM »
Anyone skating today and tomorrow? First non-rainy days above freezing in weeks. Also, do you get kicked out of the Roberto Clemente plaza spot?
I'm skating today. And I'm not sure if Clemente is a bust bc of the new principal, but they did make everyone get rid of all ramps and shit back there

I saw your mom do a ollie to cooch drop straight down the big black pole, it was gnarly. she defiantly shut that shit down.

UselessAsshole

« Reply #1114 on: January 26, 2018, 11:10:17 AM »
I'm skating today. And I'm not sure if Clemente is a bust bc of the new principal, but they did make everyone get rid of all ramps and shit back there

Damn that's fucking sad

planman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -483
  • Morpheus drinking a 40 in a death basket
« Reply #1115 on: January 29, 2018, 09:27:40 AM »

Damn that's fucking sad
Skated there on Friday for a bit but bounced to Logan since it was mad windy. There's a janky QP that's still back there. At least it's still not a bust though. It honestly might be my favorite spot in the city

I saw your mom do a ollie to cooch drop straight down the big black pole, it was gnarly. she defiantly shut that shit down.

Rudie Weatherman

• Rep: 4
« Reply #1116 on: February 15, 2018, 09:45:01 AM »
Is Logan, or anywhere, dry enough to skate today?

Justis

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 149
  • illinoying
« Reply #1117 on: July 01, 2018, 07:01:48 PM »
premiering in Lakeview on July 21st dm me for address