Author Topic: Looking for a montage.  (Read 659 times)

CossRooper

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 138
  • What are you up to, drawing leafs?
    • timecube avatar image
Looking for a montage.
« on: January 02, 2011, 10:57:12 PM »
I remember seeing a montage that really got me hyped in the last year and a half, was wondering if somebody on here knew what it was.

It had two tricks that stood out towards the end. One was a back tail body varial noseslide, the other was either a front blunt bigflip (or even  540 bigflip, it was a trick where the dude WHIPPED his back foot to get the board going). Both were filmed at the ledge @ 4:58 in the Sk8mafia bst of 2010 clip here: http://skateboarding.transworld.net/1000130062/features/sk8mafia-saturday-best-of-2010/  For some reason i have it in my head that it was Jimmy Cao with the back tail switcheroo and Kellen James with the front blunt mach-10 sipnflip out, making it most likely a Sk8mafia montage of some sort.

Not really expecting anyone to hunt around or go out of there way to help me here, but if it rings a bell for somebody lemme know.

Thanks

formeitscrazylike

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 81
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
Re: Looking for a montage.
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2011, 03:32:04 AM »
newest transworld has a front blunt 360 flip to fakie, dont have time to check the sk8mafia video so i dunno if it's the same ledge but it's the only place ive seen it done