Author Topic: George Carlin Appresh!  (Read 1508 times)

BriDen

Re: George Carlin Appresh!
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2011, 03:44:16 PM »
Looks like I'm not getting any work done any time soon.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -937
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2011, 08:44:18 PM »
Been feeling his shit on netflix. Carlin was THE philosopher comedian. His legend grows greater even after his death. Didn't he have an HBO special with 100% new material in it every year for like 20 years in a row? That's fucking insane. If you look at other "legends" of comedy, they have like 2 full hour long specials total. This dude made 20+ with almost no time in between each and they were all mind blowing. That's fucking insane. Like, other level, nobody even close to being in his league type shit.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Lenny Mooney

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2011, 12:10:13 PM »
Been feeling his shit on netflix. Carlin was THE philosopher comedian. His legend grows greater even after his death. Didn't he have an HBO special with 100% new material in it every year for like 20 years in a row? That's fucking insane. If you look at other "legends" of comedy, they have like 2 full hour long specials total. This dude made 20+ with almost no time in between each and they were all mind blowing. That's fucking insane. Like, other level, nobody even close to being in his league type shit.

Indeed great, but you disrespect many. Lenny Bruce, Paul Mooney, Richard Pryor, Steven Wright, Don Rickles.

anblue

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 81
  • You just got killed by a Daewoo Lanos, motherfucka
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2011, 12:22:09 PM »
george was a realist and wasnt afraid to tell it like it is and could make comedy out of all the shit in life. he was a great man highly appreciated and missed
Who the fuck spends more than $5 at taco bell?
Being liked on slap is the only award

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -937
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2011, 08:08:12 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Indeed great, but you disrespect many. Lenny Bruce, Paul Mooney, Richard Pryor, Steven Wright, Don Rickles.
I say what I say with all due respect to those comedians. I think they are great, as are many more. Carlin is just by far the most prolific.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out