Author Topic: Big Ghostface @ 2dopeboyz  (Read 6795 times)

smokecrack

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -160
Big Ghostface @ 2dopeboyz
« on: January 11, 2011, 03:53:55 PM »
so there's this guy posting as Ghostface in the comments section on this rapsite 2dopeboyz. he is beyond incredible and completely deserves his own  thread. here are some of his gems

this one about Nas is one of my favorites

"Ayo whattup this the honorable Starky Love Jones nahmean. Peace to that nigga Nas yo thats my bloodline nahmean. We niggas of the same pedigree namsayin. Ayo a nigga got some folklores to unveil on yalls little internet niggas bout that nigga tho. I dont mean no disrespect but the god feels as tho he helped elevate that nigga chamber nahmean. Word yo back on that purple tape joint the god chirped that nigga Nas n told that nigga we needed him to come bless the Verbal Intercourse joint for the gods nahmean. Bein that we of the same divine calibers n shit he came thru n he knocked buildings down on that joint nahmean. Ayo matter fact that whole session was like a battle of the monsters from hiroshima nahmean. Niggas was like Godzilla vs King Kong vs Mothra n shit! Thats some real talk! Niggas was whylin n knockin bricks out the walls n rippin the door off the booth n shit! Niggas was throwin niggas thru walls n shit! That nigga RZA tried to get the gods to cool out n started splashin strawberry yoo-hoos on niggas n shit. At one point the nigga RZA jump up on the mixing boards n tore open his Nautica fleece. N that shit aint had no zippers or snaps or nothin of that sort nahmean. Nigga just lost his wig n shit. Ayo the nigga was holdin a spear n shit. On on on some Shak Zulu shit. I remembers that. N I looked at the god n knew something was peculiar bout the nigga demeanor cos the nigga eyes was red n them shits was glowin like christmas bulbs nahmean. The nigga just started shootin lasers out the nigga eyes n the gods was like word? So by that time niggas started droppin to tha ground like muthafuckin lead papayas n shit. Niggas had settled they little tempers n shit. Ya know. Then that nigga Rae pull a pack of owls out from his Helly n niggas just blazed for like 2 days. Nahmean. So by that time the nigga Nas had calmed the fuck down. He was back on his own cloud nahmean. N boom. The nigga went in the booth n cooked up that marvelous shit yalls is already familiar wit nahmean. But the god felt like ya know he had somethin to do with puttin a battery in that nigga back nahmean. That nigga Nas prolly remember the shit different but the god recalls that shit like it had took place this morning nahmean. Thats my word. N yo then a miracle had began to transpire. When that nigga came out the booth a muthafuckin falcon had appeared behind him n that nigga just climbed on the falcon back n they just bust out the ceiling n shit. Niggas was like oh shit ya see that nigga Nas! Niggas was on they jack callin they niggas talkin bout that nigga Nas just flew out the studio on a muthfuckin 7 foot Falcon n shit. So thats how that rumor started spreading. Yalls niggas may not had heard that shit before tho. Thats my word.
Aight peace."

BIG GHOSTFACE said this on January 9th, 2011 at 7:42 pm

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
Re: Big Ghostface @ 2dopeboyz
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2011, 03:55:43 PM »
he's been leaving masterpieces for the last week or so. i''ll compile his best and post them on here, but i honestly hope someone makes a book out of this

this one was from a Pac Div post

"Ayo whattup niggas its that nigga Lovebug Starksy aka Ghostface. Word yo to be perfectly honest wit yalls niggas I aint really know who these niggas is. But they doin they thing n the god respect that. I dont mean no disrespect but yalls little rap niggas need to educate yallselves tho nahmean. Take yall little advance money n enroll in a university like Harvard or Hillman. Word yo them little niggas on the Cosby show went to Hillman and they was smart yo. Yalls need to do that n let us streetwise niggas do our thing nahmean. Cos I aint had them opportunities nahmean. Word yo the god was born on the shores of the river Nile n all that son. I aint had them opportunities cos a nigga was placed in a basket a sent down the Nile river to evade harms way nahmean. A nigga was a baby n shit. But yo the god was wrapped in divine fabrics so the niggas that found the god knew that they was in the presence of a majestic nigga. Even tho the god was only the size of a small watermelon nahmean. But yo the niggas that found the god said that the clouds parted n the sky turned to blood n locusts swarmed down n tried to destroy the god yo. This was some holy war shit with angels casting thunder upon the wicked nahmean. The god survived all that. Word yo. So being that the god went thru that shit I aint really sought no education past 10th grade nahmean. I aint had them opportunities like that cos of the mighty force of the locusts n the clouds opening to a bloody sky n all a that. The shit affected a nigga. It was like some post traumatic fetal syndrome or some shit. So yalls niggas take that into account when you decidin what to do wit yalls lives. Get wise n go to college n evade that shit.
Aight peace."

BIG GHOSTFACE said this on January 9th, 2011 at 5:56 am

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2011, 03:56:43 PM »
this comment was left after a Hi-Tek post in which Ghost was featured on

"Ayo whattup this ya boy Tone Tone aka Ghostface n all that. Yo good lookin to my snow nigga Shake. Ayo the snow nigga Shake looked out for the god on this one. I aint even remember this joint when I seen it but ya brought the god back to some fly shit. Ya spark a nigga emotions n shit bringin back all kinds a memories n shit. Ayo the god snapped on some Tony Atlas shit for this track nahmean. The god still carry the globe on his back nahmean. I be rollin with my golden chariots n serpents with cherubs on a nigga shoulders nahmean. Thats on some divine holy mecca shit. I see the serpents n I blast them niggas with magic wands n shit. The god fire lasers out his eyes when he see them wicked reptiles nahmean. I send them back to they essence n pour frankincense oil on the soils. Word. A nigga ride chariots across vast deserts with an army of angels in back of him nahmean. But thats neither here nor there. The god just remindin yall little internet niggas not to step on the gods apple garden nahmean. The god got orchards of wisdom nahmean. Imma slap a nigga with the hand of King Triton if he fuck with me.
Aight peace."

BIG GHOSTFACE said this on January 8th, 2011 at 4:34 pm

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2011, 03:57:44 PM »
this one's concerning that new Wiz Khalifa track, "Stoned" or "Zoned" or someshit

"Ayo whattup this Deini the Great aka the Wallabee Champ! Whats good wit yall internet niggas. Ayo I aint mean no disrespect to that little nigga Wiz or nothin of that sort but this like some serious faggot shit nahmean. Word up. Ayo the god means that with the utmost respect but this some faggot ass music son. Thats my word. This some shit for them niggas rockin tight ass Apple Bottoms n muthafuckin white sunglasses nahmean. This like the shit niggas hear in the Toyota commercials nahmean. This some shit for niggas that drive Scions n shit. This that music for them 3 dudes ridin in they car with that one broad in the backseat. Niggas aint gon be gettin no pussy to shit like this. This shit like muthafuckin broad repellent nahmean. This that shit that make bitches figure oh I get it yalls niggas wanna fuck eachother. Well let me get up out the way nahmeans! N yo the god dont mean that in no disrespectful way. If you a homo nigga ayo the god got no problems with yall. That just aint a nigga gate nahmean. But yalls do ya thing nahmean. Dont feel as tho the god tellin yall ya gotta stop suckin eachother dick or nothin of that sort. I gets yall. Word yo I knew this nigga in Rikers that actually looked out for the god. Ayo but to reiterate that shit the god aint advocate this nigga lifestyle or nothin like that. But it so happen the homo nigga looked out for the god in the chow line on more than one occasion. The nigga used to hook the god up with extra Twinkies n shit on Twinkie Thursdays namsayin. Which if yalls nigga think about it is kinda ironic nahmeans. Cos the nigga a actual twinkie n what have you namsayin. But then that nigga got stabbed with a toothbrush n thrown over a balcony n shit. That nigga dead now. Nigga looked like somebody dropped a plate of lasagna or some shit by the time them COs seen the nigga. Muthafuckin warden had niggas locked down for like 2 days nahmeans. But thats neither here nor there. But word yo the god aint fuckin with this joint yo. The god make music that make niggas wanna punch a horse nahmeans. Niggas be punchin horses when they hear my shit. Word.
Aight peace."

BIG GHOSTFACE said this on January 10th, 2011 at 12:37 am

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2011, 03:59:04 PM »
this blessing was left in a J Cole live post

"Ayo whattup this the god universal culture divine Big Tone aka Ghostface the Wally Champ! Yo a nigga just seen a purple shark rockin a cable knit coogi playin a saxaphone nahmean. Thats my word. The god had crazy visions. Ayo the moon crumbled into the oceans n shit when the god arose from his throne nahmean. Ayo Coles a nigga just peeped ya videos n what have you. I wasnt in attendance at ya actual show cos a nigga workin promotin his album n shit nahmean. A nigga stayin touch wit his fans via 2dopeboyz an what have you. Nahmean. Ayo dont forget to pick up that Apollo Kids joint nahmean. Yalls already know my joint was chosen by the god legend Preemo himself for album of the decade yo. And a nigga humbled by that shit yo. That was a honor nahmean. Nigga said ayo the god Ghost Deini had the best album since Thriller nahmean. Yalls aint never had no praises like that nahmean. But yo ever since the god was found on the shores of the river Nile in Egypt or Cairo to be exact he felt blessed. Word I already done told yalls that when the god was found the clouds parted to a bloody sky n locusts done tried to destroy the god while he was a baby n all a that. But bein that I was a made nigga they aint hurt the god nahmean. Yalls aint never been through no shit like that. Word up. Nigga I done walked through monsoons in the desert with gargoyles nahmean. Ayo the soil beneath the god feet turned to rose pedals n shit. Thats my word. A nigga open his jacket n lavender doves fly out a nigga coat when he on stage nahmean. Yalls little niggas gotta work on yalls satge presence. The god be on stage havin his little lemonade snapples n word I turn niggas phones in the audience into chalices of wine nahmean. N I tell my niggas drink from yalls chalices now n become a niggas disciple. Nahmean. Thats some shit yalls dont be doin at yalls shows. Yall next generation niggas be walkin around on stage in ya little t shirts n tight ass jeans tryna rock a crowd. Niggas got on they little applebottom jeans tryna emcee n shit. Yalls aint movin the crowd with that. I dont mean no disrespect but yalls need to step yalls stage presence up. Word. Nigga the god be throwin dynamite frisbees into the crowd n all that. Yalls niggas aint do no shit like that cos yall lack the imagination and constitution to that shit nahmean. The god be bringin sabretooths on stage with him. Word.
Aight peace."

BIG GHOSTFACE said this on January 9th, 2011 at 2:38 pm

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2011, 04:01:26 PM »
this was after an Actual Proof song produced by 9th Wonder

"Ayo this Ironman Starks again aka the Emerald Wizard aka Marcus Garvey Reincarnated. Word. Im humbled that yall little internet niggas is findin some humor in a nigga trials n tribulations n shit. The god need yall niggas to heed these scriptures but a nigga want yall to see the bright sky behind them storm clouds too yo. Cos as yall know the shit that dont kill a nigga only gon make a nigga stronger. Well unless the shit that tried to kill a nigga was a muthafuckin truck nahmeans. If a muthafuckin truck hit a nigga n a nigga go flyin in the air like a fuckin paper ball for half a block that shit gon fuck a nigga up. If a nigga land wit his shoulders all popped out n knees folded forwards that shit aint gonna just snap back together nahmeans. That shit gon fuck a nigga up. Niggas paralyzed from the neck down cant do shit. Thats my word. So as ya know there be holes in theories like that in actual fact. Word. Matter fact if a nigga get shot in the stomach n has to shit in a bag for the rest of that nigga fucked up life thats actually some tragic shit too yo! Im sayin how you gon roll up on a broad n try n pull that bitch when you got a bag of shit tied to ya waist nahmeans? That shit gotta fuck wit a nigga confidence namasayin. Like you got a bag of shit on ya waist n how you supposed to pounce on a bitch n be like word yo you look good n shit how bout you let a nigga buy you a drink n shit? Bitch gon look at you like nigga is that a bag of shit on ya belt yo? Meanwhile there 200 niggas in that fuckin club that aint got no bag of shit on they belt nahmean! Thats some real fucked up odds for the nigga wit that colostomy bag yo. Ayo I aint even know how a nigga got on this topic but rest assured the god thankful for makin it thru some hard times nahmeans. A nigga done slept eight to a bed when we was kids namsayin. A nigga had hand me down draws n shit. Niggas was rockin 3rd n 4th generation draws that cousins done worn n shit. Elastics all stretched out wit the permanent skid marks inside n shit. Once again that kinds of shit fuck wit a nigga ego nahmeans. But a nigga emerged from the ashes like an iron phoenix n shit. Nigga done took bullets. The god done got shot the fuck up n alla that. But I aint like to brags about none a that namsayin. Cos that shit aint nuthin ta glorify to the tadpoles nahmeans. Ayo the cubs look up to the lions in the jungle namsayin. Word. N the god be tryna set a positive example n be a good role models for these young muthafuckas. The little bambino gambinos nahmeans. They the future. Word yo.
Aight peace."

BIG GHOSTFACE said this on January 10th, 2011 at 11:28 am

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2011, 04:02:12 PM »
this one's about Game's new song

"Ayo word up its that nigga Ghost Deini namsayin. Ayo the god had the nigga game on his last joint namsayin. That my nigga n all but ayo?I dont mean this in no disrespectful kinda way but that nigga out his fuckin mind yo. Word yo that nigga out his fuckin wig son. Ayo Imma share a little folklore wit yalls bout that insane ass nigga yo. Ayo we at the studio n shit n that nigga come thru to do a song wit the god. The nigga come in n the nigga had on some ol fucked up shit namsayin. Nigga rockin some size 28 jeans n the shit hangin right off a nigga ass. The nigga had on some yellow shades wit a green polo n a handkerchief tied round the nigga neck. Nigga rockin a swatch talkin bout whats good Tony?! Brim on his hat all flipped up n pullin his eyebrows up n shit. Ayo the god went to give a nigga a pound n a half hug n this nigga went put his arms around a nigga n rub the god back. Namsayin. Wasnt no nigga hug which is acceptable n all that nahmean. But nah the nigga tried to give the god the homo love squeeze namsayin. Word yo dont get me wrong I know the nigga like broads but the nigga was buggin yo. Next thing I know the nigga tearing up n shit n start cryin bout some fucked up shit. I aint even catch what the nigga talkin bout cos the nigga all drooling wit spit bubbles comin out the nigga mouth talkin bout how he need to off hisself nahmeans. Ayo the god kinda nodded his head nahmeans but meanwhile a nigga thinkin ayo I aint even got no strap on me. What if the nigga decide he want shoot all the niggas in the room for he go offin his own self nahmeans? So the god lookin over at one my other niggas like nigga tell me ya got ya ratchet on you. Of course the god communicatin that shit non verbally wit his eyes or telepathically nahmeans. Meanwhile that nigga Game talkin bout cabdrivers n butterflies n some shit. Then out nowhere the nigga got on the jack n ordered some fuckin sandwhiches from Katz?s Deli. Word yo. Niggas thought we was gon die that day thats my word. But at the end of the day the nigga cool n shit.
Aight peace."

BIG GHOSTFACE said this on January 10th, 2011 at 1:55 pm

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2011, 04:04:16 PM »
i'm posting them all separately so it isn't a giant, long post. here's his take on Kanye & Jiggaman's H.A.M.

"Ayo this the Wallabee Champ Tone Stizzy! Ayo these niggas brought the shit back to Afrika Bambaataa namsayin! This some electronic music for robotic zulu niggas in the jungle to throw spears to nahmeans. Word yo the god envisioned that shit. Niggas thats robots huntin wild mongooses wit spears n shit namsayin. This the kinda shit niggas wrestle gorillas to namsayin. Word. This some Tron shit. But yo the god got folklores bout that nigga Kanye tho. Nahmean that my nigga n all but yo straight up that nigga out his mind son. Word. Ayo that nigga came thru to jump on a remix wit the god nahmeans. The little nigga Ne-yo was in the studio when the nigga Ye show up. Bein that the nigga Ne-Yo done the hook nahmeans. The nigga Ne-Yo drunk than a muthafucka son nahmean. But yo the nigga Kanye show up n the nigga got a butt ass naked chinese bitch on a leash n shit. Bitch was about 4 feet tall. The nigga was wearin a silver tuxedo wit no shirt underneath. Just a bow tie n a silver tuxedo nahmeans. The nigga on his jack namsyain. N the nigga screamin on a broad on the phone yo. Word yo I aint even know what the nigga sayin to the broad but the nigga just screamin on the bitch namsayin talkin bout word Imma kill you bitch you betta hide ya dogs n this that n the third. The nigga hang up n yo the nigga Ne-Yo was feelin some kinda way bout the situation n the nigga say somethin bout yo that aint right son. Yo you gotta respect them broads etc etc nahmeans. Meanwhile the nigga Ye start takin off his belt all quiet like nahmean n dont even say a word to nobody n straight up the nigga Ye knocks that nigga Ne-Yo across his scalp wit the buckle namsayin. So the nigga Ne-Yo grabs a empty bottle of Ciroc n the nigga breaks the shit on the table talkin bout Imma stab this nigga Ye. Meanwhile my niggas got out they little phones n shit tryna capture the shit on video nahmeans. But yo the god aint wanna see no niggas gettin killed up in the spot so a nigga try n intervene. Thats my word. But yo then the nigga Ye bitch?the naked chinese broad on the leash starts whylin nahmean. Word yo the bitch growlin n shit. Out of nowhere the bitch jumps up on the ceiling nahmeans. Thats my word n the bitch crawlin around on the ceiling n walls growlin n shit. Niggas is runnin out the studio n that nigga Ne-Yo like a sittin duck nahmeans. N the broad jump down n start chewin on the nigga neck. Meanwhile the nigga Ne-Yo screamin like Mariah Carey n shit while the bitch chew the nigga neck. Word yo that was some fucked up shit. Then the nigga Ye clap his hands talkin bout Pang heel! He like Pang return! N the bitch come up to the nigga leg n shit n the nigga gave the bitch a kibble n shit. Then the nigga go in the booth n spit his verse in one take n the nigga bounced. Meanwhile the nigga Ne-Yo layin all unconscious in his own piss losin blood n shit. Turns out the nigga lost 2 liters of blood or some shit. Word yo that was some wild shit son! Them two niggas dont really mention that shit too much in interviews but the god remembers the shit clear as fuck. Word.
Aight peace."

BIG GHOSTFACE said this on January 11th, 2011 at 3:12 am

kilgore.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 313
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2011, 05:22:55 PM »
sounds exactly like ghostface.
No holds barred, til labias say "free us"
then its straight to your kids' school, wine coolers in the Prius

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2011, 07:19:43 PM »
latest one. left on a post about Snoop's new song, "El Lay"

"Ayo whattup this Big Ghost WhoDeini the Don namsayin! Namsayin ignore the counterfeit niggas usin a nigga name. Niggas is fugazi nahmeans. Word. Ayo peace to that nigga Young Stereotype nahmeans. Ayo the god feel blessed n alla that yo. Ayo the god been havin a marvelous week n alla that nahmeans. A nigga honored n shit that first off the nigga Preem gave a nigga the nod for best album of the last 100 years n shit. Then second of all the gods publicist n managers n shit been blowin up a nigga phone talkin bout ayo Tony ey? since you done came down from the mountaintops where a nigga throne reside to be one wit ya peoples there been a major spike in a nigga album sales nahmeans. Word yo. Yalls already know that the god been mingling n mixin wit yalls little internet niggas via this blog shit. But yo a nigga sales for the Apollo Kids joint seen a recent 17% increase! Word bond! Meaning 17% more niggas bought my shit this week than there was niggas buyin my shit the week previous nahmeans. Ayo approximately 34 niggas bought a nigga album this week nahmeans! Now bein that a nigga gettin roughly half a point on each joint. And bein that the retail price on the god album is somewheres around 10 and 14 dollars?that mean the god makin close to 78 cents per album nahmean. But yo ya gotta minus what a nigga gotta break off for the accountants n lawyers n managers n shit. But yalls multiply that net amount by the total number of sales n yo the nigga lookin at about I dunno 20 Gs n shit nahmeans! Word. Ayo n third of all now the little internet nigga Lil Cliche done built a temple of worship for a nigga namsayin. Word. Ayo a nigga jus feel blessed n shit namsayin. Ayo a nigga feel like he wanna donate the proceeds from a nigga album to niggas in the world that need that shit more than the god namsayin. Ayo a nigga wanna free Tibet nahmeans. Word yo. The nigga Bill O'Reilly be thinkin niggas is stupid n jus wanna cop gear n jewels n fuck broads n pop gats off namsayin. Word yo a nigga jus tryna show White America that niggas got intelligent agendas namsayin. A nigga wanna change the world son. Nahmeans. Ayo a nigga wanna bring down the Berlin wall namhmean. The god wanna help endangered species animals nahmean. A nigga wanna save the unicorns! Ayo a nigga wanna put a end to poverty in the hood n build temples of worship for the god namhmeans. Ayo the god jus wanna give back to the people. Word yo a nigga just seen a golden butterfly emerge from his Raspberry Peach Snapple nahmeans. Ayo the butterfly shed a tear when the god wrote that nahmeans. Thats my word! A nigga gettin emotional n shit. Ayo but listen the god need go flip his omelet. Imma holla at yalls later.
Aight peace."

BIG GHOSTFACE said this on January 11th, 2011 at 9:20 pm

someone who posts on 2dopeboyz named Young Stereotype did the world a favor and compiled them all in a blog
http://bigghostface.blogspot.com/
« Last Edit: January 11, 2011, 07:23:40 PM by smokecrack »

tangar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 64
  • THINK LESS
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2011, 04:16:24 AM »
these are awesome. please keep posting them here. I'd gnar you if I could.
Man the long board truck thing killed indy for me. I was willing to set aside the racism, but long boarding, gtfo... - DH

Buddy G

« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2011, 05:17:56 AM »
these are fucking amazing.

sounds exactly like him as well, i can just see ghost sat up in bed in a $10,000 robe with a 12 inch versace dinner plate around his neck struggling to type on a little asus net book because of the weight of the solid gold hawk on his forearm.

no fun

• Rep: 32
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2011, 05:38:08 AM »
Put on a helmet and some pads and start doing some real shit.

Smell Good

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 54
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2011, 08:37:51 AM »
Anybody in the mood to bust out their 90s east coaster shit - oversized Tommy Hilfiger coat, baggy sweatpants and some Wallabees?

Because I am.

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 315
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2011, 08:51:33 AM »
I haven't read all of them but the first one is so damn funny. The lingo is right up Ghostface's alley. 7 foot falcon! Haha!
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

TheFreshSC

« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2011, 09:28:21 AM »
oh fuck, these are incredible

matt.

• Rep: -6
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2011, 04:50:47 PM »
someone put them all in a blog

http://bigghostface.blogspot.com/

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2011, 05:00:31 PM »
this is his response to these pics

"Ayo Whattup it?s that nigga Ghost aka the Black Elvis Presley nahmeans. Ayo this broad be lookin good n shit nahmeans but yo. On any regular ol day the bitch?d be lucky if the god broke her off some diddick namsayin. Word yo but the broad rappin be on some other shit namasayin. A nigga dont mean that in no kinds a complimentary way either nahmeans. The bitch be usin accents then rappin like a chipmunk n shit. Next second the bitch sound like she a nigga n shit. The bitch be havin excorcisms n shit. Ayo dont get a nigga wrong the bitch bad n shit. Word up but the bitch spit game just too fuckin out there for a nigga tho. Matter fact these pictures with the bitch all painted up n shit?I aint even fuckin wit alls that nameans. Bitch gon be wearin meat dresses n shit in a minute. I aint goin for that. How u gon be hittin that shit n the broad be buggin her eyes out all wide n shit lookin like Grace Jones n shit? Bitch head probably gon spin around n shit while u hit that. This broad look like she?d bite a nigga dick off if she go down on a nigga. Ayo the god be blessin mad hoes wit his seeds. Word yo I be blessin bitches with the god specimens n shit but a nigga?d be scared to get this bitch seeded up. Word yo she liable to eat a newborn n shit. Matter fact if a nigga told me ayo that crazy bitch Nicki Minaj on the news?broad got arrested for eatin babies n shit?what you think bout that shit Tone? The god response would be nigga I done prophesied that shit son. Ayo I seen that shit before it even transpire as a actual scenario n shit nahmeans. Ayo the god seen that shit in the god crystal balls n shit. Thats real talk my little internet niggas. So if yalls see that shit in the news or on the front page of the papers with the headline CRAZY BITCH NICKI MINAJ DONE ATE 10 BABIES n shit yall remember who dropped that science on yalls before the fact nahmeans. Thats my word.
Aight peace."

BIG GHOSTFACE said this on January 12th, 2011 at 6:41 pm

(i really feel like the pics were necessary. ya know, to add context and stuff)

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2011, 05:06:54 PM »
oh shit, here's the post he left for that new Raekwon, "Shaolin vs Wu-Tang"

"Ayo whattup this that marvelous shit me n Rae be providin niggas nahmeans. This that Iron Chef shit niggas be slayin dragons to nahmeans! Ayo this that kinda shit that be makin niggas wanna slap box wit they moms n shit. Niggas be kickin pitbulls n pullin trees out the ground when they hear shit like this. Word yo this the kinds a shit that be makin niggas turn police cars over nahmeans. Niggas be breakin into the Bronx Zoo to punch llamas to shit like this namsayin. Ayo this the type a shit that be makin niggas eat broken glass n shit. Niggas be squeezin wine outta fuckin stones to shit like this nahmeans. Niggas be lettin off shots on the train to this shit! Ayo niggas be swimmin in the Hudson n catchin fish wit they muthafuckin teeth to shit like this. This the type of shit that got niggas jumpin out they car window while they drivin nahmeans. Niggas be losin they minds to shit like this nahmeans! Word this that official Icewater executive tarantula shit! I aint even gotsta tell yall! Niggas be jumpin into they Xboxes on some Tron shit to this kindsa shit. Niggas be punchin the humps off camels n shit. This the type of shit that be reversin the earth rotation n shit. Niggas be scalin buildings to shit like this. Imma go throw a poodle off the roof namsayin so Imma holla at yalls later!
Aight peace."

BIG GHOSTFACE said this on January 12th, 2011 at 4:55 pm

(this song's some real Wu shit. go get it http://www.2dopeboyz.com/2011/01/12/raekwon-shaolin-vs-wu-tang-dirtycdq/#comments)

pmatute

• Rep: -4
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2011, 05:20:31 PM »
Just saw Wu last night in concert.

matt.

• Rep: -6
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2011, 04:40:18 PM »
Just saw Wu last night in concert.

nice. Was the whole clan there?

I saw them in oz last year (i think) but it was only rza, gza, rae and deck. 

Lurkenstock

« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2011, 05:46:51 PM »
Holy shit I am really, really glad that I gave this thread a look.

Whoever is writing those is a goddamned Shakespeare.

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2011, 06:20:49 PM »
Slaughterhouse & Yelawolf just signed to Eminem's Shady Records and their was an article about it at 2dopeboyz. here's his take on it

"Ayo whattup this that nigga Big Ghost aka the Mighty Hand of Zeus in the flesh nahmeans. Word. To keep it real with yalls I aint even read this article nahmeans. But the god gon polly wit yalls on this topic namsayin. Word bond. Ayo a nigga came into the game when a lot a yalls was still some sperm niggas namsayin. Yalls was sperms n shit. Meanwhile the god done already been stabbed, shot up, incarcerated, fucked bout 30% of the broads a nigga ever encountered n shit, had mad seeds wit bitches, n recorded a album wit his closest niggas by that point. So the god had true life experiences n shit while yalls was sperm niggas nahmean. Niggas wasnt worried bout no record deals like that namsayin. That was all that nigga RZA chamber nahmean. So a nigga aint worry bout that business end of shit. But yo what a nigga was concernin hisself wit was makin sure niggas aint step on the god wallos nahmeans. Ayo that same shit go for the other gods namsayin. So the god was doin his part punchin reporters n throwin niggas out car windows when the shit was required of a nigga namsayin. Ayo a nigga cross me n the god aint gon be callin that nigga phone n breathin all heavy tryna get the nigga nervous namsayin. Word yo. A nigga gon look outside his bedroom window in the middle of the night n gon see the god wit a hockey mask n a fuckin sabretooth tiger on a nigga lawn namsayin. Word bond. Niggas gon see the god in they sleep. Imma send a raven to ya door with ya moms hand tied around the muthafuckin bird neck namsayin. The god gon be waitin for u wherever a nigga go. A muthafucka roll up in the Burger King drive thru n the god gon be takin that nigga order. When a nigga go to get his little whoppers at the next window the nigga gon see the god in his hockey mask nahmeans. A muthafucka go to get a starbucks joint n the god gon be makin that nigga his caramel macchiatos n shit. A nigga go to the gym to lift weights n shit n the god gon walk up on a nigga doin his bench presses n ask that nigga if he need a spotter. Word bond the god dont even need to physically put hands on niggas no more. The god got niggas shittin cinder blocks nahmeans. See the god get in a nigga mind n shit. Have niggas wonderin if the god gon play soccer wit the nigga head n shit. Wack niggas aint worried bout gettin thrown off no roof or shot in they fuckin stomach 10 times on some regular hood shit. Nah weak hearted niggas is worried bout gettin thrown in a cage wit a polar bear n shit. The kindsa shit regular niggas aint even be thinkin bout namsayin. Word yo. But a nigga stay peaceful n shit. The god just had to warn yalls niggas nahmean.
Aight peace."

BIG GHOSTFACE said this on January 13th, 2011 at 7:42 pm

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2011, 11:21:32 AM »
i missed this one. here's Big Ghostface's wise words on Dr. Dre's upcoming Detox

"Ayo whattup this that nigga Big Ghost aka the Mighty Hand of Zeus in the flesh nahmeans. Word. To keep it real with yalls I aint even read this article nahmeans. But the god gon polly wit yalls on this topic namsayin. Word bond. Ayo a nigga came into the game when a lot a yalls was still some sperm niggas namsayin. Yalls was sperms n shit. Meanwhile the god done already been stabbed, shot up, incarcerated, fucked bout 30% of the broads a nigga ever encountered n shit, had mad seeds wit bitches, n recorded a album wit his closest niggas by that point. So the god had true life experiences n shit while yalls was sperm niggas nahmean. Niggas wasnt worried bout no record deals like that namsayin. That was all that nigga RZA chamber nahmean. So a nigga aint worry bout that business end of shit. But yo what a nigga was concernin hisself wit was makin sure niggas aint step on the god wallos nahmeans. Ayo that same shit go for the other gods namsayin. So the god was doin his part punchin reporters n throwin niggas out car windows when the shit was required of a nigga namsayin. Ayo a nigga cross me n the god aint gon be callin that nigga phone n breathin all heavy tryna get the nigga nervous namsayin. Word yo. A nigga gon look outside his bedroom window in the middle of the night n gon see the god wit a hockey mask n a fuckin sabretooth tiger on a nigga lawn namsayin. Word bond. Niggas gon see the god in they sleep. Imma send a raven to ya door with ya moms hand tied around the muthafuckin bird neck namsayin. The god gon be waitin for u wherever a nigga go. A muthafucka roll up in the Burger King drive thru n the god gon be takin that nigga order. When a nigga go to get his little whoppers at the next window the nigga gon see the god in his hockey mask nahmeans. A muthafucka go to get a starbucks joint n the god gon be makin that nigga his caramel macchiatos n shit. A nigga go to the gym to lift weights n shit n the god gon walk up on a nigga doin his bench presses n ask that nigga if he need a spotter. Word bond the god dont even need to physically put hands on niggas no more. The god got niggas shittin cinder blocks nahmeans. See the god get in a nigga mind n shit. Have niggas wonderin if the god gon play soccer wit the nigga head n shit. Wack niggas aint worried bout gettin thrown off no roof or shot in they fuckin stomach 10 times on some regular hood shit. Nah weak hearted niggas is worried bout gettin thrown in a cage wit a polar bear n shit. The kindsa shit regular niggas aint even be thinkin bout namsayin. Word yo. But a nigga stay peaceful n shit. The god just had to warn yalls niggas nahmean.
Aight peace."

BIG GHOSTFACE said this on January 13th, 2011 at 7:42 pm

Big Ghostface

• Rep: 1
« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2011, 04:10:38 PM »
Ayo thanks for the love son. This shit like a archive of a nigga legacies n shit. Word bond the suit n tie niggas be shuttin a nigga blogs down n shit but we gon handle that. Niggas is gettin snuffed when the god see them nahmeans!

Peep the god new blog son!

http://bigghostnahmean.blogspot.com/

artichoke

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 368
« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2011, 11:57:21 PM »
Wow, the beat on the new chef track is fucking awful.

Big ghostface helps me fill the void in my life that exists because I do things like work and sleep that prevent me from listening to him 24/7.