Author Topic: Florida  (Read 616 times)

professional

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 29
Florida
« on: January 19, 2011, 10:52:45 AM »
At the end of February some friends and I are going to be driving through Florida hitting up whatever we might think is cool. So far we're going to be stopping in Orlando, Miami and Tampa. Can anyone else suggest cities to check out or even offer themselves up as a guide while we're there? Mucho appreciated.

spool of cord

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 48
  • Welcome to another chapter of audio sodemy
Re: Florida
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2011, 03:42:47 PM »
the best part about florida in my opinion is that (outside of the major cities you mentioned) basically every other city and town has a cement park, and no one really skates much street. every town i've ever been to in FL is full of spots that look like they haven't been skated in ten years. ledges that were drenched with wax that still grind great. I'd say search out every downtown you can and you'll find bygone goldmines.

cities just to check out, not for skating but st. augustine and key west are pretty interesting spots. if you're going as far down as miami you might as well take route 1 down through the keys anyway. IMO orlando isn't worth stopping in. everglades are worth even a two hour stop in.  sounds like a fun easy going trip you're going on. have fun!
sanch dont be mad because your wife used to clean my mansion

and................... your still a mark!!!!!

Councilman Doug

• Rep: 16
Re: Florida
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2011, 04:01:32 PM »
don't come to bradenton