Author Topic: thin white guilt on the yoga mat  (Read 1678 times)

Mundungus

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
  • ∆∆∆
Re: thin white guilt on the yoga mat
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2014, 10:56:25 PM »
unghhhh I hate the racial disparity in flexibility

shark tits

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2014, 11:06:11 PM »
i give tacit thanks to white privilege every time i'm able to touch my toes.

pinche gringo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2014, 11:37:33 PM »
i give tacit thanks to white privilege every time i'm able to touch my toes.
I've never thought about it that way...

shark tits

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2014, 11:50:49 PM »
i still don't. i'd prolly get a shitty article written about me too if i tried to yoga w/ these bitches. 'this homeless guy smelt really awful and he couldn't stretch well so i kept looking at him and the burn holes on his clothes. i could tell he was uncomfortable and i thought about buying him a sandwich from whole foods but is that condescending? i'd like to give him money for decent clothes but how do i know he won't buy heroin? so i just kept staring at him.'
the onion should do a parody from a black point of view and how they want white people til they get one and just stare. or maybe something more creative...........

pinche gringo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2014, 11:57:44 PM »
White guilt is gone when crust smelly dudes start invading the yoga temple. The harsh vibes come out for sure.

Wizard Fight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2014, 05:53:28 PM »
women of all races should wear yoga pants

am i gnarred?

BuddyPal

« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2014, 09:03:24 PM »
last time i went to a yoga studio i got something thin and white all over my yoga mat, but let me tell ya, it sure as hell wasnt guilt  ;)

Wizard Fight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2014, 11:01:59 AM »
last time i went to a yoga studio i got something thin and white all over my yoga mat, but let me tell ya, it sure as hell wasnt guilt  ;)

Yogurt.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2014, 11:08:31 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Yogurt.

yogurts not thin?. it looks like this guy is trying to claim his cum shots are "thin" as if that's some sort of a desirable trait, same with having it land on a yoga mat when it should've landed on yoga goddess' tits/ass/face/anus

Seamus_McShamebag

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 855
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2014, 02:59:49 PM »
yogurts not thin?. it looks like this guy is trying to claim his cum shots are "thin" as if that's some sort of a desirable trait, same with having it land on a yoga mat when it should've landed on yoga goddess' tits/ass/face/anus

No.  The best part of blowing snow while in a yoga pose is that you never know where it's gonna go.  The hands-free, wad-to-the-ceiling fan is the true path to spiritual enlightenment that I am proud to say I attained at Yogi level 11. 

Aside from that, I bet a lot of average Jane's would stir their soup to a Sandra Bullock movie that was based roughly on this article.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2014, 03:03:02 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

No.  The best part of blowing snow while in a yoga pose is that you never know where it's gonna go.  The hands-free, wad-to-the-ceiling fan is the true path to spiritual enlightenment that I am proud to say I attained at Yogi level 11. 

Aside from that, I bet a lot of average Jane's would stir their soup to a Sandra Bullock movie that was based roughly on this article.
downward facing dog, or goddess?

Seamus_McShamebag

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 855
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2014, 03:52:58 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
downward facing dog, or goddess?

I usually go with the Upavistha Konasana or as I like to call it, the "Crowd Pleaser"...