Author Topic: NEW Puleo Interview!  (Read 64642 times)

straight

Re: NEW Puleo Interview!
« Reply #300 on: March 25, 2015, 12:59:08 PM »
I'm here just to continue page count

DISTANT RUMOURS

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 397
« Reply #301 on: March 25, 2015, 01:44:04 PM »
Sometimes I wonder if Bobby has any friends... I really think the dude is lonely as fuck.

oldgoodburger

« Reply #302 on: March 25, 2015, 02:17:18 PM »
Expand Quote
pretty sure that tailisliding the car bumper uptown wasnt the ripndip dudes but other florida heads

thats such a good story though.....especially the part where they jump the kids and break his vx over his head...how you gunna LEAVE that out???? now everyone can tell there friends.....or atleast thats what i heard
[close]

dudes from ripndip grinded the bumper.  later, other dudes from florida were skating there, and the locals blamed them.  they got jumped, their camera got smashed, and one of them got their jaw broken.

the video of the incident, and skating from the dudes who got jumped, is here:

http://whatit.be/assets/vid/skateboarding/dot_edits/mixed_bag/harbormasters_nyc.mp4

does this footage still exist somewhere?

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65504
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #303 on: March 25, 2015, 04:27:35 PM »
Expand Quote
Wonder if Brink could get him on weekend Buzz? Would anyone else go on with him?
[close]
I don't really see that happening. the guy literally fought the internet one time. I saw it. It was bad

Sounds pretty epic. It doesn't sound like he wants to be in the circus of it all really. Still, I bet he has some interesting things to say.
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE

QUIT SINNIN

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 26
  • PATSY
« Reply #304 on: March 25, 2015, 05:01:32 PM »
did switch back tails down hubbas rape and kill his mother or something? what's his gripe with switch back tails down hubbas?

lennie kirk also went on a rant about this, as seen in epicly later'd. crazy minds think alike...

as told by dyrdek at 10:04

that line" and i don't care who did what on what ledge!" gets me every time.

« Last Edit: March 25, 2015, 05:04:01 PM by QUIT SINNIN »

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #305 on: March 25, 2015, 07:17:34 PM »
Expand Quote
did switch back tails down hubbas rape and kill his mother or something? what's his gripe with switch back tails down hubbas?
[close]

lennie kirk also went on a rant about this, as seen in epicly later'd. crazy minds think alike...

as told by dyrdek at 10:04

that line" and i don't care who did what on what ledge!" gets me every time.

Yeah, that sprang to mind. The way Dyrdek tells it is classic.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2015, 12:57:42 AM by 360 frip »
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

Facehead

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -95
« Reply #306 on: April 02, 2015, 02:58:17 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Wonder if Brink could get him on weekend Buzz? Would anyone else go on with him?
[close]
I don't really see that happening. the guy literally fought the internet one time. I saw it. It was bad
[close]

We did both ride for Infamous at the same time ... I was flow though ... NJ!

I doubt he'd come on though ...

Right this sec I realized I have no clue what Brink's background is in skateboarding. What's the story Brink? Who can we get to interview you?

straight

« Reply #307 on: April 02, 2015, 03:16:43 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

Right this sec I realized I have no clue what Brink's background is in skateboarding. What's the story Brink? Who can we get to interview you?

« Last Edit: April 02, 2015, 03:26:08 PM by straight »

Crybaby Shithead

• Rep: -44
« Reply #308 on: April 02, 2015, 03:30:29 PM »
hey brink why don't you have mark gutterman on okay that boy needs some shine thank you fuck you

SHARPSHOOTER

« Reply #309 on: April 02, 2015, 04:42:06 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

Ha. Ya a lot of people don't know or think I don't even skate or whatever. but I've been in it for a while.

It's kind of all out there in various interviews ... used to be semi-sponsored and entered contests back in NJ/East Coast. Grew up skating with Tim O'Connor, Pancho, the Cardonas, Puleo, Kerry Getz, and NYC heads in the mid-to-late-90s/early2000s ... I wasn't super tight with all of those dudes but always with Tim and that's how I met and skated with everyone.

Worked at a skate shop for many many years. Went to college/grad school for writing and shifted into my career in skateboarding ... Been writing for skate and pop culture mags/web since 1999 and worked in marketing (since 2004 when I moved to Cali) for DC, Sole Tech, Element, Primitive ... got the deal to do Weekend Buzz 3.5 years ago so that's rad ... sometimes I pick up a camera for fun when I go to all the skate contests every year and most recently I've been appointed Editor in Chief of The Hundreds ... which is rad because they have their hand in skate but I also get to dabble in cool shit outside of skateboarding ... Food, music and so on ... Working on an interview with my friend Jenna Jameson and as we speak ;)

That's the very short version. I don't know? Get anyone to do it! Ha.
Make sure you tell her, that her old shit is way better then her new new.

Facehead

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -95
« Reply #310 on: April 02, 2015, 05:43:35 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

Ha. Ya a lot of people don't know or think I don't even skate or whatever. but I've been in it for a while.

It's kind of all out there in various interviews ... used to be semi-sponsored and entered contests back in NJ/East Coast. Grew up skating with Tim O'Connor, Pancho, the Cardonas, Puleo, Kerry Getz, and NYC heads in the mid-to-late-90s/early2000s ... I wasn't super tight with all of those dudes but always with Tim and that's how I met and skated with everyone.

Worked at a skate shop for many many years. Went to college/grad school for writing and shifted into my career in skateboarding ... Been writing for skate and pop culture mags/web since 1999 and worked in marketing (since 2004 when I moved to Cali) for DC, Sole Tech, Element, Primitive ... got the deal to do Weekend Buzz 3.5 years ago so that's rad ... sometimes I pick up a camera for fun when I go to all the skate contests every year and most recently I've been appointed Editor in Chief of The Hundreds ... which is rad because they have their hand in skate but I also get to dabble in cool shit outside of skateboarding ... Food, music and so on ... Working on an interview with my friend Jenna Jameson and as we speak ;)

Interviewing Jenna Jameson is the height of skateboarding journalism. Seriously though, thanks for the brief bio. I never knew you were from NJ. In all probability, we've bumped elbows a few times (i.e., buttsex).

Pine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #311 on: April 02, 2015, 11:04:01 PM »
Brink, im from NJ get me on the show.

Shimmy Johnson

• Rep: -2
« Reply #312 on: April 03, 2015, 09:45:59 AM »
"I also had to get a regular job a few years back so that I can have pieces of paper with designs of ancient symbols and dead men on them to give to my landlord."

hahaha gotta love bobby

I used to have a housemate that would tell me this everytime I asked for his share of the rent. Like, "Here's some "money" that is supposed to be backed by gold, but since the federal government and illuminati and zeitgeist..." for 20 minutes. Every. Single. Time.

Wall of Nausea

• Rep: -60
« Reply #313 on: April 03, 2015, 05:23:48 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

Brink interview yourself

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #314 on: April 03, 2015, 09:27:05 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

How about you have a hidden camera and just take to the bar for some free beer to catch up,  shoot the shit and then release the footage without his consent?

Sort of an undercover Buzz.

You may have to hire security for a few years but...

bongggblue

• Rep: 3
« Reply #315 on: April 03, 2015, 11:05:22 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

Brink been in it for deep. I met him the summer Tim and everyone started really filming for their first eastern exposure parts.
Like 94ish...

C. R. E. A. M

• Rep: -74
« Reply #316 on: December 23, 2018, 09:54:46 AM »
Spot on these days

ChrisLambe94

« Reply #317 on: December 23, 2018, 12:23:08 PM »

StabMasterArson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 774
« Reply #318 on: December 23, 2018, 02:38:09 PM »
Leave it up to Brink to kill the thread.

jakersacres

• Rep: 8
« Reply #319 on: December 24, 2018, 05:10:15 AM »
hey bobby, pass the salt

HisDudest

• Rep: -140
« Reply #320 on: December 24, 2018, 10:12:02 AM »
No one ever mentions that Bobby Puleo has forced horrible style and fucking sucks at skating. Bitter old man, no one gives a fuck or remembers your simple ass tricks get off skateboarding's dick man. Does he think people are going to remember him or something?

other2

« Reply #321 on: December 24, 2018, 12:55:54 PM »
No one ever mentions that Bobby Puleo has forced horrible style and fucking sucks at skating. Bitter old man, no one gives a fuck or remembers your simple ass tricks get off skateboarding's dick man. Does he think people are going to remember him or something?

*of

verylowimpact

• Rep: -169
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #322 on: December 24, 2018, 01:38:04 PM »

2018 and the future. The time when every fucking worthless yahoo has an opinion. What a time to be alive.

funeral_tuxedo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1152
  • old and in the way
« Reply #323 on: December 24, 2018, 07:50:32 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

2018 and the future. The time when every fucking worthless yahoo has an opinion. What a time to be alive.

Did you somehow think there was a time when everyone didn't have an opinion?

HisDudest

• Rep: -140
« Reply #324 on: December 24, 2018, 10:50:42 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Dude I'm sorry Bobby De Kyzer makes Bobby Puleo look like fucking Burger King. Your boy sucks, swallow the pill.

Dwyck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 150
  • Harley-Davidson Ironwing
« Reply #325 on: December 25, 2018, 04:26:38 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Dude I'm sorry Bobby De Kyzer makes Bobby Puleo look like fucking Burger King. Your boy sucks, swallow the pill.

Yea guys! Lebron would destroy Chuck Taylor 1 on 1. Im smart
Regular stance is a mental disorder defined by the DSM-5

silhouette

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1569
« Reply #326 on: December 25, 2018, 04:52:18 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

but their parents didn't give them the same first name so you're essentially measuring and comparing the reproductive organs of two different species, let's follow this guy's logic.

B2K or most (obviously talented, technical) modern street try hards wouldn't think of skating half the spots they skate now if it wasn't for people like Bobby's legacy. have fun with your GMO salad

spanyard

• Rep: 77
« Reply #327 on: December 25, 2018, 06:36:58 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

but their parents didn't give them the same first name so you're essentially measuring and comparing the reproductive organs of two different species, let's follow this guy's logic.

B2K or most (obviously talented, technical) modern street try hards wouldn't think of skating half the spots they skate now if it wasn't for people like Bobby's legacy. have fun with your GMO salad

verylowimpact

• Rep: -169
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #328 on: December 25, 2018, 10:56:41 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #329 on: December 25, 2018, 11:34:02 AM »
 Bobby p has a superb style imo.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"