Author Topic: Chris Pfanner Throwaway  (Read 13224 times)

rotting Apple

Re: Chris Pfanner Throwaway
« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2011, 10:56:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
this guys killing it these days!
[close]

This guys?  First off learn how to type English (This guy's), second this dude can only do ollies... and they're not even that good looking. 
His ledge tricks suck and his flip tricks looks shitty.  Let us bring up style as well.  Look at that dudes hair.  This mother fucker things he's going to be the new Aldemo Jr?  I don't think so.  Do us a favor and cut that shit off.  The only thing this dude is doing is killing my eye balls from reading all these dumb posts I've been seeing. 

[close]
Before you go off bashing on anyone you can, learn how to not sound like a dumb ass after every sentence you type. Stop your bitching about style, and go paint your fingernails. Skate fairy bitch. Chris Pfanner is gnarly mannnnnnnn. Sorry, I'm not really a mean person. Posts like yours just get annoying. This footage was sick!
[close]

If you're not a mean person then get the fuck off the slap message boards.  No one needs your sympathetic thoughts or feelings towards some ugly gnarly dude.  If I'm going to watch a gnarly dude with ugly style, I'll resort back to Kanten Russell.  Please shut the fuck up and save me from your idiotic posts like they haven't been said by 20 other people. 
[close]
hey! i like kanten russell. no need to drag his fakie ollies and fs 180's into this.
You're a dumb ass.

Hercules Rockefeller

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
  • i`m a double-bacon-genius-burger.
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2011, 12:20:51 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

This guys?  First off learn how to type English (This guy's), second this dude can only do ollies... and they're not even that good looking. 
His ledge tricks suck and his flip tricks looks shitty.  Let us bring up style as well.  Look at that dudes hair.  This mother fucker things he's going to be the new Aldemo Jr?  I don't think so.  Do us a favor and cut that shit off.  The only thing this dude is doing is killing my eye balls from reading all these dumb posts I've been seeing. 

[close]
Before you go off bashing on anyone you can, learn how to not sound like a dumb ass after every sentence you type. Stop your bitching about style, and go paint your fingernails. Skate fairy bitch. Chris Pfanner is gnarly mannnnnnnn. Sorry, I'm not really a mean person. Posts like yours just get annoying. This footage was sick!
[close]

If you're not a mean person then get the fuck off the slap message boards.  No one needs your sympathetic thoughts or feelings towards some ugly gnarly dude.  If I'm going to watch a gnarly dude with ugly style, I'll resort back to Kanten Russell.  Please shut the fuck up and save me from your idiotic posts like they haven't been said by 20 other people. 
[close]
hey! i like kanten russell. no need to drag his fakie ollies and fs 180's into this.
[close]
You're a dumb ass.

you?re a fucking rotten apple, who gives a shit what you say.

Junk Food

• Rep: -16
« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2011, 01:03:57 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

His ledge tricks suck and his flip tricks looks shitty.  Let us bring up style as well.  Look at that dudes hair.  This mother fucker thinks he's going to be the new Aldemo Jr?  I don't think so.  Do us a favor and cut that shit off.  The only thing this dude is doing is killing my eye balls from reading all these dumb posts I've been seeing. 

since when are you my english professor? sorry you don't like his hair but with that assumption i guess you do not like older dill footy?

This guy is tight regardless of what you say. i think your the dumbass. your probably the guy whos never seen gino's part in snuff

TomTom

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 71
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.

Brandon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 291
« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2011, 02:09:02 AM »
dis dude jammin

TheyBannedColic

• Rep: -3
« Reply #35 on: February 02, 2011, 02:16:47 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

His ledge tricks suck and his flip tricks looks shitty.  Let us bring up style as well.  Look at that dudes hair.  This mother fucker thinks he's going to be the new Aldemo Jr?  I don't think so.  Do us a favor and cut that shit off.  The only thing this dude is doing is killing my eye balls from reading all these dumb posts I've been seeing. 

Sounds like you're trying to date the goddamn kid.

Hercules Rockefeller

• SLAP Pal
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #36 on: February 02, 2011, 06:00:22 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
who gives a shit what you say.
[close]

why the fuck do you have a fascist as your avatar?
[close]

i guess you are referring to the handsome man in the white pinstripe suit? i dont really know, he is a joke around here, with him being a not so secret homosexual, who never actually had an outing, while being the "working class" hero of all the ignorant, racist and simply stupid people in our country.

its far more than ironic that his closest "friends" in his party uuhhhmm... shared a bed sometimes.

so, what i am trying to say: he is a fucking joke and he died drunken in a self-caused car accident. he should be a role model for all the facists out there.
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

TomTom

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 71
« Reply #37 on: February 02, 2011, 06:45:42 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

i guess you are referring to the handsome man in the white pinstripe suit? i dont really know, he is a joke around here, with him being a not so secret homosexual, who never actually had an outing, while being the "working class" hero of all the ignorant, racist and simply stupid people in our country.

its far more than ironic that his closest "friends" in his party uuhhhmm... shared a bed sometimes.

so, what i am trying to say: he is a fucking joke and he died drunken in a self-caused car accident. he should be a role model for all the facists out there.
[close]

Leiwand!
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

Tyroneshoelaces

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -598
  • who knows
« Reply #38 on: February 02, 2011, 08:10:41 AM »
Beast. Those spots looked amazing!

all of those spots were in Seoul
where is home?

Hercules Rockefeller

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #39 on: February 02, 2011, 09:02:12 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

Leiwand!

[close]

Knorke!
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

rotting Apple

« Reply #40 on: February 02, 2011, 09:58:39 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
since when are you my english professor? sorry you don't like his hair but with that assumption i guess you do not like older dill footy?

This guy is tight regardless of what you say. i think your the dumbass. your probably the guy whos never seen gino's part in snuff

First off person, Since* English* Sorry* I* Dill*(He's a God, at least spell his fucking name right), I* you're* You're* who's* and you forgot the period.  So based on my evidence, you need an English professor more than I would ever be considered a dumbass. 

Second obviously I like older Dill footage, that dude is inspirational as fuck due to his constant recreation of style and innovation.  At least his hair doesn't stand up like Sonic the fucking the Hedge Hog.  If you're going to compare Pfanner's do to any white dude that skates, you might as well refer to Forrest Kirby.  That dude has the gayest jew curl fro in the business and Pfanner is coming in as a extremely close second. 

Third Gino's part in snuff is a classic and but you can pretty much forget about bringing him up to any reference with skating.  That dude owns a skate shop with the worst name around, and he broke his foot on a fs 180 flatground at flushing.  I flew to NYC once and was able to skate that spot, it's the best ground ever and even if you fall there, it's equivalent to a ice rink.  I don't understand how anyone could get so fucked up there ever.

Please never post to me again.  Your Baltimore attitude is ruining my day.   

Junk Food

« Reply #41 on: February 02, 2011, 02:46:40 PM »
ha im actually not from baltimore, never been there, and have no idea who matt ray is. only posted about him cause i heard he sucks. spencer browns style makes me want to gouge my eyes out and nick midwig is a tool. The user name pete just reminded me of him so i went with that.

you must be from ny if you knew thats how gino broke his foot. but then again, now your hating on gino. Poets is no where close to a gay name and if u knew the idea behind it maybe you would think its better.

and sorry i dont use correct spelling and grammer. i dont really consider a skateboard forum a professional atmosphere.

Kickball

• Rep: -3
« Reply #42 on: February 02, 2011, 03:42:18 PM »
its basic and its sick and its stylish thats all that matters to get me to wanna go shred

rotting Apple

« Reply #43 on: February 02, 2011, 03:49:02 PM »
ha im actually not from baltimore, never been there, and have no idea who matt ray is. only posted about him cause i heard he sucks. spencer browns style makes me want to gouge my eyes out and nick midwig is a tool. The user name pete just reminded me of him so i went with that.

you must be from ny if you knew thats how gino broke his foot. but then again, now your hating on gino. Poets is no where close to a gay name and if u knew the idea behind it maybe you would think its better.

and sorry i dont use correct spelling and grammer. i dont really consider a skateboard forum a professional atmosphere.
Interesting that you're not from Baltimore.  You really threw me off with how much you knew about that shitty little place, and your attitude seems to match theirs almost identically.

That username pete seems to be a complete moron as well.  Half the things he posts make little or no sense.  

Gino talked about hurting his foot in an online video.  He told the story and looked embarrassed.  Why would you think I would be from NY?  Are you one of those metropolitan faggots that think New York City is the center of the Earth?  People like you disgust me.  
Poets can never be justified.  Gino is equivalent to the Poppalardo, Wenning effect where they influence to a certain extent, then just ride their names for the rest of their life like they are Michael Jordan or something.  

I'll lay off the grammar, not because I want to make you feel better about your improper composure, but because it takes too much of my god damn time to worry about your fucking dumb errors.  

Brent212

• Rep: 1
« Reply #44 on: February 02, 2011, 04:15:22 PM »
Everyone's entitled to their opinion, but if someone hates on this, they've got one gay ass opinion and are disqualified from interacting with me.

koots

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 52
« Reply #45 on: February 02, 2011, 04:29:26 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Seoul and Busan.  All those tricks are from one trip there....insane.
Fuck...the one set of stairs with the brick landing he does is at the University I used to study at.  I used to look at them everyday - never figured anyone would skate them....so rough.   So sick to see someone rip those spots up.  SoKo's a hidden mecca of skate goodness.
Ok,

You must be new to the Skateboard game.  This is real industry talk.  "It's all about who you know".  And that's real.
  Beautiful

The Ghost of Lenny Kirk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -146
« Reply #46 on: February 02, 2011, 06:05:49 PM »
so what is this throwaway for ? the vans video? at this rate hes a shoe-in for getting last part.

koots

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 52
« Reply #47 on: February 02, 2011, 06:56:25 PM »
I think it's his throwaway from that one trip......
Ok,

You must be new to the Skateboard game.  This is real industry talk.  "It's all about who you know".  And that's real.
  Beautiful

rotting Apple

« Reply #48 on: February 02, 2011, 09:46:51 PM »
Everyone's entitled to their opinion, but if someone hates on this, they've got one gay ass opinion and are disqualified from interacting with me.

So you're just a straight up dumb ass huh?  Your post makes literally no sense, except for the fact that your brain works equally to a broken TV. 
Please attempt to tell me how this is remotely watchable, and then I'll discuss with you.  Otherwise shut your faggot mouth up.

Another thing, I'll interact with you all the fuck I want ok?  You are a meaningless little fly on a wall that is just flying around annoying people living their lives.  Shut the fuck up and never post something so ignorant as that previous post again.  Thank you.

Tyroneshoelaces

• SLAP Pal
  • who knows
« Reply #49 on: February 03, 2011, 12:15:13 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Seoul and Busan.  All those tricks are from one trip there....insane.
Fuck...the one set of stairs with the brick landing he does is at the University I used to study at.  I used to look at them everyday - never figured anyone would skate them....so rough.   So sick to see someone rip those spots up.  SoKo's a hidden mecca of skate goodness.

plus they were only in Korea for like 3 days total.  those dudes destroyed the place.    is that Korea University or Yonsei?  they both look similar. 
where is home?

Ball Chinian

• Rep: 11
« Reply #50 on: February 03, 2011, 09:38:02 AM »
dude's left calf must be way bigger than his right
Sperm count down but sperm size up.  I think they've been eating each other.

Junk Food

« Reply #51 on: February 03, 2011, 10:09:44 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Interesting that you're not from Baltimore.  You really threw me off with how much you knew about that shitty little place, and your attitude seems to match theirs almost identically.

That username pete seems to be a complete moron as well.  Half the things he posts make little or no sense.  

Gino talked about hurting his foot in an online video.  He told the story and looked embarrassed.  Why would you think I would be from NY?  Are you one of those metropolitan faggots that think New York City is the center of the Earth?  People like you disgust me.  
Poets can never be justified.  Gino is equivalent to the Poppalardo, Wenning effect where they influence to a certain extent, then just ride their names for the rest of their life like they are Michael Jordan or something.  

I'll lay off the grammar, not because I want to make you feel better about your improper composure, but because it takes too much of my god damn time to worry about your fucking dumb errors.  

Pappalardo*

I would love to hear you who feel is an inspirational skateboarder if you are only saying that gino is influential to a certain extent. also wenning is certainly not riding out his name, hes a broke, fat shit riding for selfish skateboards. 

rotting Apple

« Reply #52 on: February 03, 2011, 12:54:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Pappalardo*

I would love to hear you who feel is an inspirational skateboarder if you are only saying that gino is influential to a certain extent. also wenning is certainly not riding out his name, hes a broke, fat shit riding for selfish skateboards. 

Ok, so first off our grammar ratio is about 30:1.  So thank you for playing my game, but you fucking lost. 
That dudes name isn't even worth remembering how to spell, he barely tries to be apart of skating anymore.  Fuck you and him.

Wenning is the only pile of fucking shit that still has some respect for skating.  Even though he did let himself go, he still skates a good amount, at least that's what I've been from friends in his area. 
Skaters that inspire me are extremely rare due to the fact they a huge majority of them have either changed who they are, or have done what Popafatlardo, how ever you spell that faggot's name, have done. 
The only few skaters that still continue to inspire me are Kalis, Guy Mariano (even though he almost blew it completely), and Chris Cole.  Chris Cole is only in my list because he skates harder than anyone I've ever seen.  Also he is constantly coming up with new tricks and him getting on DC is a great way to show that he is literally doing what ever the fuck he wants.  Yes Jamie Thomas guided him, but since Jamie Thomas can be overly controlling, Cole has realized he is now the teacher and can do what ever the fuck he wants. 
I respect him completely. 
Go be like everyone else and like Photosynthesis and every other fucking Alien/Habitat video.  Faggot.

nickfrink

• Rep: -9
« Reply #53 on: February 05, 2011, 12:52:14 AM »
I have to agree, this is definitely not some of skateboarding's finest. Hell, after skating with him a few times at a few spots and parks while he was in SF around the time of the Wallenberg contest, this isnt HIS best either. The guy's a beast, and he's a really chill guy. Some of his ads in the more recent issues or thrasher and such have been GNARLY though, so for any of those who are going to straight up HATE on this guy, go fakie flip Lincoln High Three Block, then I'll listen to anything you have to say about Chris Pfanner being a crap skater. But seriously, are people on here bickering and bashing on just about anybody they can. This is skateboarding, when did it become so closed minded and jaded?

Stoop Kid

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -72
  • Fuck hipsters.
« Reply #54 on: February 05, 2011, 08:03:13 AM »
I have to agree, this is definitely not some of skateboarding's finest. Hell, after skating with him a few times at a few spots and parks while he was in SF around the time of the Wallenberg contest, this isnt HIS best either. The guy's a beast, and he's a really chill guy. Some of his ads in the more recent issues or thrasher and such have been GNARLY though, so for any of those who are going to straight up HATE on this guy, go fakie flip Lincoln High Three Block, then I'll listen to anything you have to say about Chris Pfanner being a crap skater. But seriously, are people on here bickering and bashing on just about anybody they can. This is skateboarding, when did it become so closed minded and jaded?

thats beacuse its throwaway footage its not supposed to be the best shit hes ever done, and this is slap people are allowed to be closed minded and jaded.

mcpeepants

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -18
« Reply #55 on: February 05, 2011, 07:36:52 PM »
That's the problem with the internet and skating... all these kids/people see insane technical shit from other skaters. Then they see people like Pfanner and say "AW SHIT'S LAME HE'S JUST DOIN A KICKFLIP AND A LOT OF OLLIES." The dude does gnarly shit, if you can't see that then (to quote COTG) you don't skateboard.
you some closet dick-in-da-booty ass nigga.

lostcat

• Rep: 0
« Reply #56 on: February 05, 2011, 08:21:53 PM »
Pfanner is the shit, and you're a little angry bitch.  You care about hair and grammar and people are supposed to take you seriously?  And guess what.  People more important than you think Pfanner rips and pay him a shitload to do it.  You can go yell at the mirror all you want and that won't change.

Tyroneshoelaces

• SLAP Pal
  • who knows
« Reply #57 on: February 05, 2011, 08:26:32 PM »
junk food and rotting apple are easily the front runners for worst poster of the year award.  shut the fuck up.  this thread is about chris pfanner, not your small dicks.
where is home?

Junk Food

« Reply #58 on: February 05, 2011, 08:53:13 PM »
junk food and rotting apple are easily the front runners for worst poster of the year award.  shut the fuck up.  this thread is about chris pfanner, not your small dicks.
seems your own personal insecurities are transpiring through your latest post.

rotting Apple

« Reply #59 on: February 05, 2011, 11:02:24 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
seems your own personal insecurities are transpiring through your latest post.
Tyroneshoelaces, the only thing that seems to be small is your god damn brain. You easily are a front runner for the dumbest mother fucker around.  If you even read our posts, you'd know that this shit is spawned from that ugly monkey Chris Pfanner.  He sucks, Junk food sucks, and now you extremely suck.  Please take your monstrous regular posts and shove them up your tight asshole you pile of shit.   So shut the fuck up you dirty piece of shit.