Author Topic: Chris Pfanner Throwaway  (Read 13216 times)

the whompler

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 10
  • https://vimeo.com/user36500511
Re: Chris Pfanner Throwaway
« Reply #60 on: February 06, 2011, 12:22:43 AM »
another good clip from pfanner. dude is earning it for sure. very impressive to say the least, especially so if that trip was in fact only a few days long. and i can't help but feel embarrassed for the 2 goons who are going back and forth over bad grammar and obscure skate trivia. though it is the nature of forums. you are like two little kids arguing extra loud hoping the victor will get the respect of the cool kids. the more you post, the more i read and inevitably laugh. so... carry on i guess. just know that your posts are why, in some circles, these threads are referred to as the kiddy pools. and it's also why you are getting kooked abundantly after so few posts.

Tyroneshoelaces

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -598
  • who knows
« Reply #61 on: February 06, 2011, 06:11:10 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
junk food and rotting apple are easily the front runners for worst poster of the year award.  shut the fuck up.  this thread is about chris pfanner, not your small dicks.
[close]
seems your own personal insecurities are transpiring through your latest post.
[close]
Tyroneshoelaces, the only thing that seems to be small is your god damn brain. You easily are a front runner for the dumbest mother fucker around.  If you even read our posts, you'd know that this shit is spawned from that ugly monkey Chris Pfanner.  He sucks, Junk food sucks, and now you extremely suck.  Please take your monstrous regular posts and shove them up your tight asshole you pile of shit.   So shut the fuck up you dirty piece of shit.

hahahahahaha.  the children are angry.
where is home?

rotting Apple

« Reply #62 on: February 06, 2011, 08:26:36 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
junk food and rotting apple are easily the front runners for worst poster of the year award.  shut the fuck up.  this thread is about chris pfanner, not your small dicks.
[close]
seems your own personal insecurities are transpiring through your latest post.
[close]
Tyroneshoelaces, the only thing that seems to be small is your god damn brain. You easily are a front runner for the dumbest mother fucker around.  If you even read our posts, you'd know that this shit is spawned from that ugly monkey Chris Pfanner.  He sucks, Junk food sucks, and now you extremely suck.  Please take your monstrous regular posts and shove them up your tight asshole you pile of shit.   So shut the fuck up you dirty piece of shit.
[close]

hahahahahaha.  the children are angry.

So either you're a complete faggot, or if we children to you, you are a older person with absolutely no friends whatsoever and should probably grow up, just like Chris Pfanner, and do something more mature with your life.  Please fuck off you pile of dirty dicks. 

Stoop Kid

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -72
  • Fuck hipsters.
« Reply #63 on: February 06, 2011, 09:39:53 AM »
pfanner rips just shut the fuck up already.

rotting Apple

« Reply #64 on: February 06, 2011, 11:25:46 AM »
Pfanner rips my eye balls out of my head.  Stop reading if you don't want to hear the truth.

Stoop Kid

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -72
  • Fuck hipsters.
« Reply #65 on: February 06, 2011, 02:01:25 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Pfanner rips my eye balls out of my head.?  Stop reading if you don't want to hear the truth.

its not the truth its just your opinion.

nylin

« Reply #66 on: February 06, 2011, 03:00:51 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
dudes good! and proper switch bs flip!
[close]

It was regular.

That was all very sick.
[close]

This goes for how terrible his style is.  Can't tell a regular from a switch trick?  Shitty style.

so i suppose you're sayin Stefan has a shitty style

Brent212

• Rep: 1
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #67 on: February 06, 2011, 08:16:06 PM »
Expand Quote
hahahahahaha.  the children are angry.
[close]

So either you're a complete faggot, or if we children to you, you are a older person with absolutely no friends whatsoever and should probably grow up, just like Chris Pfanner, and do something more mature with your life.  Please fuck off you pile of dirty dicks.  

Ha ha, and to think this rotting kook started off as a grammar nazi fag. What a fucking joke. Might want to have your mom check your shit before you hit the "post" button kiddo.

teeth

• Rep: 3
« Reply #68 on: February 06, 2011, 09:00:00 PM »
Racism, homophobia and ill thought out opinions. Thanks rotting apple.

rotting Apple

« Reply #69 on: February 07, 2011, 05:39:01 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
dudes good! and proper switch bs flip!
[close]

It was regular.

That was all very sick.
[close]

This goes for how terrible his style is.  Can't tell a regular from a switch trick?  Shitty style.
[close]

so i suppose you're sayin Stefan has a shitty style
Hmm let's think about this step by step, because you obviously are too regular to have read the posts above and realized what I meant. 
First off we are talking about Chris Pfanner, who has no where near any similarity to Stefan Janoski.  Second, you can easily tell Stefan is doing a switch trick.  He is extremely good at switch, not making his switch look regular what so ever.  He is blessed with a very soft style and have very unique flips to his tricks.  For you to assume I think Stefan's style is shitty because I think Chris fucking Pfanner has a shitty style is absurdly embarrassing for yourself.  Chris Pfanner can do shitty ollies and 180's on any spot and looks like a complete regular for any other trick.  Stefan looks extremely excellent. 
Use your god damn brain next time. 

spare change

« Reply #70 on: February 07, 2011, 05:44:53 PM »
Yeah we know, you hate pfanner.You've made it painfully clear, along with your lack of a personality and sense of humor.

Tyroneshoelaces

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -598
  • who knows
« Reply #71 on: February 07, 2011, 10:59:36 PM »

Hmm let's think about this step by step, because you obviously are too regular to have read the posts above and realized what I meant. 
First off we are talking about Chris Pfanner, who has no where near any similarity to Stefan Janoski.  Second, you can easily tell Stefan is doing a switch trick.  He is extremely good at switch, not making his switch look regular what so ever.  He is blessed with a very soft style and have very unique flips to his tricks.  For you to assume I think Stefan's style is shitty because I think Chris fucking Pfanner has a shitty style is absurdly embarrassing for yourself.  Chris Pfanner can do shitty ollies and 180's on any spot and looks like a complete regular for any other trick.  Stefan looks extremely excellent. 

english is not even my first language and i would wager a large amount that there is some questionable sentence structure above.
where is home?

rotting Apple

« Reply #72 on: February 08, 2011, 11:02:46 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

english is not even my first language and i would wager a large amount that there is some questionable sentence structure above.

Then go back to the country you're from because we don't fucking want you here.  Especially if you're just going to add in regular posts like the many before. 

friendly dave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 736
  • grinding to a halt
    • grindingtoahalt avatar image
« Reply #73 on: February 08, 2011, 11:54:44 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Then go back to the country you're from because we don't fucking want you here.  Especially if you're just going to add in regular posts like the many before. 

How about you just go troll another messageboard kook.
Because you can't kill and idea, and we will not be ruled!

the visuals are also mad visual yo
FTW

peacepappies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -97
  • tae-tae
« Reply #74 on: February 08, 2011, 12:47:58 PM »
pfanner rips and all but why spoil antihero, just put him on santa cruz
ohyeahohyeah

I Dont Know3948

• Rep: -12
« Reply #75 on: October 24, 2011, 05:40:36 PM »
why you gotta bring baltimore into this shit? chris pfanner isn't from baltimore, nor has he ever been there, as far as i know. what did baltimore ever do to you? and rottenapple, if you even consider making a comment about how some of the words in this comment aren't capitalized when they should be, you should really reassess your priorities.

doyle

• Rep: 212
« Reply #76 on: October 24, 2011, 06:22:23 PM »
February 08, 2011

degobra

• Rep: -2
    • Flickr. avatar image
« Reply #77 on: October 24, 2011, 06:34:43 PM »
 props to him for getting tons of coverage and "making it" in the states but how can everyone be so into ollies and 180s if he was anyone else youd be hating him. the lack of flow bothers me, yet i still watch his footage.

Jack Smith

« Reply #78 on: October 24, 2011, 11:14:53 PM »
I burned my pizza watching Steve Forstner's part and this part. Fuck it.

SweetLou

• Rep: -2
« Reply #79 on: October 28, 2011, 01:31:18 PM »
its dope to hear all the background cheering after every trick he does.. fools be gettin hyped, siiin!!

Harrison's Fjord

• Rep: 7
« Reply #80 on: October 28, 2011, 09:55:57 PM »
junk food and rotting apple are easily the front runners for worst poster of the year award.?  shut the fuck up.?  this thread is about chris pfanner, not your small dicks.

toque

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 122
    • Portmanteau avatar image
« Reply #81 on: October 29, 2011, 10:37:01 PM »
He's really good but I just can't get into it.  I feel like he should be on real instead of anti hero

wheee!

annoyedwithskating

« Reply #82 on: October 31, 2011, 11:21:17 AM »
getting mad because someone doesnt think someone you like is childish.

i think chris pfanner is really rad personally. but, with anyone, i like to see a wider variety of tricks. im not saying i need him to be doing switch tre fakie manual fakie tre out or anything. but he really should broaden his selection a little. he is like heath but without throwing in a switch flip mannie on a picnic table. im sure he has the skills to do some other shit, he should. IMO.

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #83 on: October 31, 2011, 12:11:40 PM »
you got yyour tech guys, your rail guys,  your urban street guys and you get guys like phanner who are just big simple fast tricks, not everyoen likes it, but its hard to deny that he's as gnarly as sexing a prostitute without a condom.

dude ripps.

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1958
« Reply #84 on: October 31, 2011, 12:14:31 PM »
Expand Quote
this guys killing it these days!
[close]

This guys?� First off learn how to type English (This guy's), second this dude can only do ollies... and they're not even that good looking.�
His ledge tricks suck and his flip tricks looks shitty.� Let us bring up style as well.� Look at that dudes hair.� This mother fucker thinks he's going to be the new Aldemo Jr?� I don't think so.� Do us a favor and cut that shit off.� The only thing this dude is doing is killing my eye balls from reading all these dumb posts I've been seeing.�

You should split the bold section into two sentences. Both fronts are independent clauses and don't need to be in the same sentence. Also, "his flip tricks looks shitty" is improper and should read "his flip tricks look shitty", because you know, plurals and shit. Practice what you preach, honey. ;)