Author Topic: It is really Karl Watson  (Read 69760 times)

ShpotaSb

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -28
Re: It is really Karl Watson
« Reply #210 on: February 11, 2011, 04:07:16 PM »
hey karl remember me?  we were the only ones skating pier 7 one night a while ago and I told you I liked organika and you apologized for not having any boards for me.  I was put off by your response because I wasn't asking you for boards but times are tough right now and I need a  board.  thanks, let me know.
lol are you serious ?? hahahaha

brent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 740
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #211 on: February 11, 2011, 04:19:04 PM »

thanks karl! fuckin awesome, i gave the shirt to my brother because it was too big for
This armor plating is going to get a little more diesel.

Reggie Nobles

• Rep: 84
  • oh no
« Reply #212 on: February 11, 2011, 04:59:09 PM »
did you guys pay for the boards? i went a few pages back and forth all i saw was cigbeer's dick.

side note to cigbeer- bro your dick looks broken you probably should get that fixed

chillout

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 9
  • beer
« Reply #213 on: February 11, 2011, 05:43:52 PM »
did you guys pay for the boards? i went a few pages back and forth all i saw was cigbeer's dick.

side note to cigbeer- bro your dick looks broken you probably should get that fixed

nah, karl had a little emb trivia contest

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -160
« Reply #214 on: February 11, 2011, 05:58:13 PM »
fuck yeah, Brent!

the deck's so nice, i almost don't even wanna set it up.

Karl, were you able to send out a box to strangefires too?

David

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 27
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #215 on: February 11, 2011, 06:23:31 PM »
Have you read Something In This Book Is True Karl?

??

LurkHard510

• Rep: 0
« Reply #216 on: February 11, 2011, 11:45:31 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Karl! Which homies from the bay are commin up besides Jo and Augie!
[close]
Getting used to slap to but same person and same question ahaha
[close]
Whats up man...All of my East Bay homies are killing it right now. Jo and Augie are shining stars!
Yee I guess thats true who isnt killin it these days?!

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #217 on: February 11, 2011, 11:53:07 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Karl! Which homies from the bay are commin up besides Jo and Augie!
[close]
Getting used to slap to but same person and same question ahaha
[close]
Whats up man...All of my East Bay homies are killing it right now. Jo and Augie are shining stars!
[close]
Yee I guess thats true who isnt killin it these days?!

It is hard to come up in the skate game right now
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

huh

• Rep: -5
« Reply #218 on: February 13, 2011, 12:34:39 AM »

i love how that was the only comment about the photo of a dudes dick. these forums are legendary.

Goblinshark

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 100
  • It's a trap!
« Reply #219 on: February 25, 2011, 04:38:39 AM »
Karl! If you wanted to give the last of the skeptics positive proof, you should post a picture of you frowning, cause I'm sure that doesn't exist yet! Seriously though, I remember seeing you at 3rd and army way back when I was in like 8th grade and I got to skate with you at Peace Wall park a couple years back. That was one of the most positive seshes I've had and I remember you just being stoked on everything which made me stoked on everything! Hope to see you around when you get back to the bay and keep doing the shit you've been doing, especially in Oakland!
Stephen Alcala: chris cole anit a loser
Stephen Alcala: frank grewer is an alcholic
Stephen Alcala: LOSER

ORGANIKARL

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 200
« Reply #220 on: February 25, 2011, 07:56:56 AM »

thanks karl! fuckin awesome, i gave the shirt to my brother because it was too big for
Im glad you received the box ;D

Peace Brent

ORGANIKARL

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #221 on: February 25, 2011, 08:00:20 AM »
Karl! If you wanted to give the last of the skeptics positive proof, you should post a picture of you frowning, cause I'm sure that doesn't exist yet! Seriously though, I remember seeing you at 3rd and army way back when I was in like 8th grade and I got to skate with you at Peace Wall park a couple years back. That was one of the most positive seshes I've had and I remember you just being stoked on everything which made me stoked on everything! Hope to see you around when you get back to the bay and keep doing the shit you've been doing, especially in Oakland!
Thats whats up! Im stoked you had a good experience on those days ;D Thanks for reaching out and sharing your story and I'll make sure to keep it moving in Oaktown.
KW

blankbutbranded

• Rep: 137
  • Scut Farkus homebwaye
« Reply #222 on: February 25, 2011, 08:20:41 AM »
Yo Karl,i must admit i always been a fan of your style and one of my fav switch back tail ever in photo was made by you in an old Madcircle ad at pier 7 loading docks...you had Airwalks and a long belt flowin' in the wind...it look hard to do but you lock it down like a champ.

Can you remember that day in particular when the photo was shot,many tries to get it done right ? anything else went down here at that particular moment ? beef with Mike York and a jogging dude ?

if you dont remember its all right...cant even remember my aunts names sometimes so...

*should have been posting this is the ask karl thread but i mixed up,but who cares.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2011, 08:23:57 AM by blankbutbranded »

ORGANIKARL

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #223 on: February 25, 2011, 09:51:00 AM »
Yo Karl,i must admit i always been a fan of your style and one of my fav switch back tail ever in photo was made by you in an old Madcircle ad at pier 7 loading docks...you had Airwalks and a long belt flowin' in the wind...it look hard to do but you lock it down like a champ.

Can you remember that day in particular when the photo was shot,many tries to get it done right ? anything else went down here at that particular moment ? beef with Mike York and a jogging dude ?

if you dont remember its all right...cant even remember my aunts names sometimes so...

*should have been posting this is the ask karl thread but i mixed up,but who cares.
Dude, thats awesome :) Thanks a lot!
Check this vid out, I briefly spoke about that day:

If you want one of those shirts let me know.

blankbutbranded

• Rep: 137
  • Scut Farkus homebwaye
« Reply #224 on: February 25, 2011, 12:02:52 PM »
GODDAMN MANGGGGGG amazing that's exactly what i was talking about...life is full of win.

styles for miles

Goblinshark

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 100
  • It's a trap!
« Reply #225 on: February 27, 2011, 08:57:53 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Thats whats up! Im stoked you had a good experience on those days ;D Thanks for reaching out and sharing your story and I'll make sure to keep it moving in Oaktown.
KW

Thanks for the reply man, I've been enjoying your skating since I first saw FTC III. I wish I still had my copy
Stephen Alcala: chris cole anit a loser
Stephen Alcala: frank grewer is an alcholic
Stephen Alcala: LOSER

Giovanni Falcone

« Reply #226 on: February 27, 2011, 10:04:55 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Dude, thats awesome :) Thanks a lot!
Check this vid out, I briefly spoke about that day:

If you want one of those shirts let me know.

Damn! I thought you did a boardslide to back noseblunt transfer and stared down the filmer at the end haha!

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #227 on: February 27, 2011, 10:35:14 PM »
Yo Karl, you ever skate with Jon Stallings? That dude rips. Best unknown dude from Oakland.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 315
« Reply #228 on: February 27, 2011, 11:36:56 PM »
Yo Karl, you ever skate with Jon Stallings? That dude rips. Best unknown dude from Oakland.

Agreed. I seen Jon go through stages from being a little skate rat, to literally not skating at all, and then coming back being a hyphy kid wearing those dumb kids backpacks....all while killing it every time I see him at the Berkeley skate park. I used to talk to Jerry at 510 about him and he told me Jon pretty much could have been an AM for Anti Hero but he just wasn't into it. Kind of sucks seeing a kid with so much talent and yet, not wanting to pursue skateboarding as a career.

Jon's dope though. Always liked seeing him skate. 
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

ORGANIKARL

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #229 on: February 28, 2011, 10:27:18 AM »
I agree with you. Dude is magical on a skateboard. Hell yeah! Jon is the homie.

ORGANIKARL

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #230 on: February 28, 2011, 10:29:32 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Agreed. I seen Jon go through stages from being a little skate rat, to literally not skating at all, and then coming back being a hyphy kid wearing those dumb kids backpacks....all while killing it every time I see him at the Berkeley skate park. I used to talk to Jerry at 510 about him and he told me Jon pretty much could have been an AM for Anti Hero but he just wasn't into it. Kind of sucks seeing a kid with so much talent and yet, not wanting to pursue skateboarding as a career.

Jon's dope though. Always liked seeing him skate. 
Very true, thats crazy about Anti Hero. If I was him I would have jumped on that team in a heart beat. Thats one of the best companies for sure.

lem

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 171
« Reply #231 on: February 28, 2011, 02:50:57 PM »
Damn, I've seen a couple clips from that Jon guy and he's seriously really fucking good. That's lame to hear he wasn't down for it.

How often do you come into SF Karl? Perhaps I'll bump into you and I can make an awkward comment about how I post on slap too.

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 315
« Reply #232 on: February 28, 2011, 04:06:23 PM »
Damn, I've seen a couple clips from that Jon guy and he's seriously really fucking good. That's lame to hear he wasn't down for it.

His whole crew went through what he went through as well. I used to always go to Berkeley and would see just the pack of them all skate all fucking day. I don't know any of them personally but the guys that were dope was Little D, and that guy they call Chubs and even that japanese guy that shoots photos for Thrasher now was always there skating too. I think most of them just got into high school life with smoking weed and being interested in girls.

Jon was always the best one out of the bunch but just slowed down during high school. I remember when playing SKATE started to get big and he comes up to everyone and said he just learned this tirck and does a dolphin flip first try. No one was doing that shit except for Darrell Stanton.
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

ORGANIKARL

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #233 on: February 28, 2011, 06:53:59 PM »

How often do you come into SF Karl? Perhaps I'll bump into you and I can make an awkward comment about how I post on slap too.
Yeah! For sure! When we bump into each other definitely identify yourself as the one and only lem on the SLAP Message Boards  ;D
I go to the city at least once a week. Usually thrashin in the East Bay though.
Hopefully we get to see more of Mr. Stallings in the near future.

ORGANIKARL

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #234 on: February 28, 2011, 06:58:41 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

His whole crew went through what he went through as well. I used to always go to Berkeley and would see just the pack of them all skate all fucking day. I don't know any of them personally but the guys that were dope was Little D, and that guy they call Chubs and even that japanese guy that shoots photos for Thrasher now was always there skating too. I think most of them just got into high school life with smoking weed and being interested in girls.

Jon was always the best one out of the bunch but just slowed down during high school. I remember when playing SKATE started to get big and he comes up to everyone and said he just learned this tirck and does a dolphin flip first try. No one was doing that shit except for Darrell Stanton.
Mr. Fongster sir, you know what the heck you're talking about. Ken Nagahara( "japanese guy that shoots photos" )  rips it up too.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #235 on: February 28, 2011, 07:38:51 PM »
I'm pretty sure Little D (does he go by that anymore even?) is actually on the spitfire am team and like real flow or something. He's in a bunch of the deluxe clips.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #236 on: February 28, 2011, 07:40:23 PM »
Oh and Karl- what neighborhood are you from in Oakland? I used to sub around the whole school district, I know its a random kinda question, but what schools did you go to?

ORGANIKARL

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #237 on: February 28, 2011, 07:59:20 PM »
Oh and Karl- what neighborhood are you from in Oakland? I used to sub around the whole school district, I know its a random kinda question, but what schools did you go to?
He actually still does go by Lil Dee. He's skating so good these days. He did a front shuv back nosegrind down Clipper :o

I went to Redwood Heights then moved to the city for Middle School. You know where that is, right? All the way up 35th. Have you ever subbed there?

strangefires

« Reply #238 on: February 28, 2011, 08:10:01 PM »

also got this. thank you karl!

ORGANIKARL

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #239 on: February 28, 2011, 10:54:48 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

also got this. thank you karl!
Stoked you got the box!