Author Topic: Where have you been ? where are you going ?  (Read 4656 times)

Jive Turkey

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 93
Re: Where have you been ? where are you going ?
« Reply #30 on: December 15, 2013, 09:35:19 PM »
Been:
Home- Chicago and all the surrounding shit
SoCal & NorCal
Boston
Miami/ Ft. Lauderdale
Des Moines for some reason
Toronto
Guadalajara
Nassau
Hong Kong, Macau
Seoul
Tokyo, Tsukuba, Yokohama, Osaka, Hiroshima, Naha

Want to:
Europe- too many places to list
San Paulo & Rio
Mainland China
Beirut
Tel Aviv, Haifa
NYC just because I'm sick of people acting all shocked that I haven't gone yet
Moscow
Melbourne, Brisbane

Chicago- Grew up there, one of the most Amazing cities in the world
Milwaukee- visited while I lived in Chi, some good shit downtown, a good place to skate another city if you live in/near Chi
Madison- same idea as Milwaukee, but with college kids
Milwaukee and Madison are pretty under rated. Always had a blast out there.
I'd be surprised if you and I didn't skate together back in the day because it seems we both lived and skated in Chicago during the same era.
Shannon Gillespie?

shark tits

« Reply #31 on: December 15, 2013, 09:57:37 PM »
been to Ireland as a kid, all 3 north american countries as a vagrant. 49 states [except alaska]. goin nowhere slow. skated about all the major cities for at least a night or 2 except vegas. reno is just like the tv show, i can attest.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #32 on: December 16, 2013, 07:43:25 PM »
haven't skated all these spots, but here we go; Bellingham Washington, Ithaca NY, NYC, philly, Humboldt CA, San Fran, Key West Florida, Key Largo, Orlando, Miami (New Years Eve 10 years ago actually, ate like 12 hits of acid throughout the weekend and the security guards stole my sick ass pipe), Washington DC, Boston, Northampton (meaning to go skate their outdoor park sometime), Captiva FL, Saratoga NY, Oakland CA, Los Angeles, Indiana, HArtford CT, Prov RI, Cleveland and Colombus Ohio, Orange County CA, Springfield MA, Camden NJ, Nashville TN, Manchester TN (gotta make it to Memphis sometime), all the nooks and crannies of my home state VT, Anapollis MD, Chicago IL, Saratoga NY, Albany NY, Portland ME (awesome times skating/urban exploring/ducking crackheads/etc), Santa Barbara I guess (they have a zoo there), took the train from LA to Seattle once so I'll count all that.... Ashville North Carolina I guess, Pittsburgh, yada yada yada... if anyone wants a DIY spot made in their hood and will let me camp on their property I'm down.

Jive Turkey

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 93
« Reply #33 on: December 16, 2013, 08:31:58 PM »
Super envious--what's the skate scene like in Seoul?

My impression is that it's super small; seems almost nonexistent. There are a ton of great spots and the city itself is a blast.