Author Topic: I don't know what to think...  (Read 1206 times)

yeah dude!

I don't know what to think...
« on: September 29, 2006, 03:47:43 PM »
I want some new clothes, not something to wear everyday skating or something for work, but a nice outfit in case I want to take my girl out or something. So I search Google for clothing stores in Seattle. One of the first links is to GQs 100 best stores for men so I click on it. Then I'm prompted to click what city I live in and the first Seattle store comes up. Not for me so I click next and what should I see? The skate shop I ride for. To be fair, the shop has gone thru stages. First a skate shop, then a boutique (which bummed a lot of us out) and now it's current state of a skateshop next door to a boutique. I've always known it's not a traditional skateshop but to see it featured in GQ magazine is really funny to me.

syn

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 5
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: I don't know what to think...
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2006, 05:41:12 PM »
A skateshop featured in GQ magazine? That's a new one. Must be a pretty trendy place
Skateboarding has already been bought, sold, packaged and sailed down the river. We were just too busy being cool to notice - Vibetek

jared...

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -18
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: I don't know what to think...
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2006, 05:47:50 PM »
I want some new clothes, not something to wear everyday skating or something for work, but a nice outfit in case I want to take my girl out or something. So I search Google for clothing stores in Seattle. One of the first links is to GQs 100 best stores for men so I click on it. Then I'm prompted to click what city I live in and the first Seattle store comes up. Not for me so I click next and what should I see? The skate shop I ride for. To be fair, the shop has gone thru stages. First a skate shop, then a boutique (which bummed a lot of us out) and now it's current state of a skateshop next door to a boutique. I've always known it's not a traditional skateshop but to see it featured in GQ magazine is really funny to me.

It's really cool that you ride for this skate shop.  Cuz if you just lied to impress us, well, let's just say you'll be making someones list pretty soon...
女の子は女の子とセックスすると、「lezzing out」です。 例えば、トニコクスホクスと友&