Author Topic: petition to make nate broussard pro  (Read 6556 times)

dankradschwag

Re: petition to make nate broussard pro
« Reply #30 on: February 21, 2011, 08:06:48 PM »
you would be hyped he skates london, adam smith you. did he skate the coffeehouse you regulared when you wrote wealth of nations?

pesto166

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -21
  • shameless-selfpromotion
    • PaintYourKicks avatar image
« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2011, 08:09:26 PM »
without a doubt, nate deserves to be pro the most out of any ams out there.

and that's factoring both style and raw talent.  i'd buy his board for sure.

manute bol

« Reply #32 on: February 21, 2011, 10:13:06 PM »
Signed.

VictoriousOG

« Reply #33 on: February 21, 2011, 10:27:39 PM »
without a doubt, nate deserves to be pro the most out of any ams out there.

and that's factoring both style and raw talent.  i'd buy his board for sure.

huh

• Rep: -5
« Reply #34 on: February 22, 2011, 01:55:49 AM »
should have been after static 3
you said it
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
crossed T's, dotted I's

kreamteamWill

« Reply #35 on: February 22, 2011, 02:29:56 AM »
hecka signed

rough bomb

« Reply #36 on: February 22, 2011, 04:55:55 AM »
you would be hyped he skates london, adam smith you. did he skate the coffeehouse you regulared when you wrote wealth of nations?

ahh nice try but sorry to dissapoint you ive never been to london, just like the look of the spots on video...                                         

ramble on buster  :)

Cockaigne

• Rep: 0
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #37 on: February 22, 2011, 06:43:52 AM »
Anything that is good for nate, will be good for me.

Signed.

finknoos

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -170
  • Typos here there and everywhere
« Reply #38 on: February 22, 2011, 07:23:17 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

ahh nice try but sorry to dissapoint you ive never been to london, just like the look of the spots on video...?  ?  ?  ?  ?  ?  ?  ?  ?  ?  ?  ?  ?  ?  ?  ?  ?  ?  ?  ?  ? 

ramble on buster?  :)

you should skate london as soon as you can man, such sick spots, usually grimey too (bricks with massive gaps inbetween em, puddles everywhere, crackheads lurkin) makes it more fun to skate than a perfectly smooth spot imo

rough bomb

« Reply #39 on: February 22, 2011, 08:14:00 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

ahh nice try but sorry to dissapoint you ive never been to london, just like the look of the spots on video...??  ??  ??  ??  ??  ??  ??  ??  ??  ??  ??  ??  ??  ??  ??  ??  ??  ??  ??  ??  ?? 

ramble on buster??  :)
[close]

you should skate london as soon as you can man, such sick spots, usually grimey too (bricks with massive gaps inbetween em, puddles everywhere, crackheads lurkin) makes it more fun to skate than a perfectly smooth spot imo

may well do im a few months mate once ive got some money saved. haha my local town is pretty grimy too just not that many spots

finknoos

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #40 on: February 22, 2011, 08:40:16 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

ahh nice try but sorry to dissapoint you ive never been to london, just like the look of the spots on video...???  ???  ???  ???  ???  ???  ???  ???  ???  ???  ???  ???  ???  ???  ???  ???  ???  ???  ???  ???  ??? 

ramble on buster???  :)
[close]

[close]

may well do im a few months mate once ive got some money saved. haha my local town is pretty grimy too just not that many spots

i dont live in london myself, about an hour away. so ive skated london a few times but only stuff like ledges and rails that me and my mates pass while walking but ive always wanted to skate southbank, so if you do decide to make a trip let me know and id love to join ya for a session

The Mess

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 100
  • please don't kill me jesse.
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #41 on: February 22, 2011, 09:47:53 AM »
Expand Quote
should have been after static 3
[close]
you said it
crossed T's, dotted I's

fuck that part is good. he makes torey look like a fucking autistic child having a seizure. the fact that he isn't pro invalidates the industry.
i have nothing to fear but jesse himself.

dankradschwag

« Reply #42 on: February 22, 2011, 10:53:25 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

ahh nice try but sorry to dissapoint you ive never been to london, just like the look of the spots on video...??  ??  ??  ??  ??  ??  ??  ??  ??  ??  ??  ??  ??  ??  ??  ??  ??  ??  ??  ??  ?? 

ramble on buster??  :)
[close]

[close]

wait so like, you are named adam smith and are completely unaware of adam smith?

Firebert

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 225
    • Instagram avatar image
« Reply #43 on: February 22, 2011, 12:04:31 PM »
i'm buying rogers anyway, might as well support a pro too

rough bomb

« Reply #44 on: February 22, 2011, 02:03:38 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

ahh nice try but sorry to dissapoint you ive never been to london, just like the look of the spots on video...???  ???  ???  ???  ???  ???  ???  ???  ???  ???  ???  ???  ???  ???  ???  ???  ???  ???  ???  ???  ??? 

[close]

[close]

[close]

wait so like, you are named adam smith and are completely unaware of adam smith?
will do finknoos :) haha im afriad i dont please excuse my ignorance, adam smith isnt my actual name

thegiftofthemagi

• Rep: 1
« Reply #45 on: February 22, 2011, 07:08:16 PM »
why in hell would anyone start a petition to turn somebody pro... Shit just doesn't work like that...

illmatic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 22
  • g'd up from the feet up
« Reply #46 on: February 22, 2011, 08:54:04 PM »
triple og man am
ugh, thanks rupert, I have been looking for the adio myspace website for quite some time...

john04o8

• Rep: -27
« Reply #47 on: February 23, 2011, 04:28:40 AM »
super-senior AM, templeton should get him back and have a guess pro deck for broussard, i still got his toy machine poster sign by him

Roach maynE

• Rep: -11
    • dj fades hip hop spy avatar image
« Reply #48 on: February 23, 2011, 04:30:48 AM »
his static 3 part was great
i think itd be a good move for roger to turn him pro
considering how little coverage they get they can't really afford to sleep on someone that good

john04o8

• Rep: -27
« Reply #49 on: February 23, 2011, 04:40:07 AM »
his static 3 part was great
i think itd be a good move for roger to turn him pro
considering how little coverage they get they can't really afford to sleep on someone that good
its crazy cuz ive always thought roger was bueno and roger was made up by broussard thinking that this was his company turning himself pro

Turtle Boy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 169
« Reply #50 on: February 23, 2011, 05:23:29 AM »
I don't believe in that kind of petition, but I'd still be very happy the day that Broussard will be pro

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #51 on: February 23, 2011, 05:58:57 AM »

Im sure roger know what they are doing , they have a small team of rippers and all of them have really good style , hope they grow in time and can have a big pro and am team

roger is one of the companies Im most stoked on

Grubby Mits

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -76
  • kim you need to leave him
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #52 on: February 23, 2011, 06:37:21 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

i dont live in london myself, about an hour away. so ive skated london a few times but only stuff like ledges and rails that me and my mates pass while walking but ive always wanted to skate southbank, so if you do decide to make a trip let me know and id love to join ya for a session

Southbank is way overhyped in my opinion, it can be fun to skate but it's always fucking packed and it gets pretty boring fast. When skating parks i usually hit up royal oak/ meanwhile bowls first because they are just a stop or two away from paddington and then move onto like mile end, which is amazing. Stockwell is mad too if you just like bombing about.

finknoos

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #53 on: February 24, 2011, 03:46:41 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

ahh nice try but sorry to dissapoint you ive never been to london, just like the look of the spots on video...???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

ramble on buster????  :)
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Southbank is way overhyped in my opinion, it can be fun to skate but it's always fucking packed and it gets pretty boring fast. When skating parks i usually hit up royal oak/ meanwhile bowls first because they are just a stop or two away from paddington and then move onto like mile end, which is amazing. Stockwell is mad too if you just like bombing about.

sounds like i should check out stockwell, yeah southbank is a lil overhyped but its only like an hour away from me and i fucking love banks of any kind (except money banks) when i go to skateparks its mostly banks and hips that i skate, then some manny pads and stuff but i like the "street tranny"

so im guessing youre a londoner?

HURRICANEDEATH

• Rep: 3
« Reply #54 on: February 24, 2011, 03:53:24 PM »
he will probably turn pro after his part in the upcoming roger video.
Grinding down their system one curb at a time.

Inbred Jed

« Reply #55 on: February 25, 2011, 08:07:05 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
there are currently 21,103 registered members on slap, so for the sake of argument let's assume they are 21,103 individual people. there are approximately 12.5 million skateboarders worldwide (citation), so if every one of slap's members voted on a petition they would speak for approximately 0.16% of the world's skate population (that's not 16%, 0.16 of 1%).

just something to keep in mind when you mistakenly think that what happens on this forum carries any weight whatsoever in the skateboarding industry.
[close]
[close]

Slap carries plenty of weight. Arguing otherwise makes you look stupid.

I don't think it's just a coincidence that shortly after the forum spoke up about Repgate and the power mad Deaner was stripped of his moderator status that the youth of the Middle East saw that they could make a difference, too, and now revolution is spreading like wildfire across the region. VIVA LA SLAP