Author Topic: Tacos Del Rio Beatdown  (Read 10825 times)

smokecrack

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -160
Re: Tacos Del Rio Beatdown
« Reply #60 on: March 08, 2011, 01:26:12 PM »
found this write up. i guess whoever wrote this got the info from the comments section.

"apparently one of the black dude's brothers beat one of the white dude's sisters up. I guess they figured the guys were guilty by association and wanted to go fight the two dudes at the taco place. The 3 guys that started the fight got or will be arrested (dude in the grey shirt that crashes into the counter got arrested at his high school for sure), there are no charges against the two other guys since they were defending themselves, and the dude in the jersey (the one that got rocked, hit twice in the jaw while he was down, then kicked twice) got his jaw wired shut."

Inbred Jed

« Reply #61 on: March 08, 2011, 02:16:19 PM »
WHAT ABOUT THE PUPPY??????

Narcissus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 301
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #62 on: March 09, 2011, 03:04:31 PM »
The puppy has also been arrested. Charges are pending. They're trying to hit him with some trumped up felony cuteness thing. It's totally bogus.
i saw my grandma bail off a 4 set once in my house and she even got up and came to red lobster after.
Quote from: The Kitten!
get wasted and pass out.

TheFreshSC

« Reply #63 on: March 09, 2011, 03:25:29 PM »
The puppy has also been arrested. Charges are pending. They're trying to hit him with some trumped up felony cuteness thing. It's totally bogus.

wait..

Bipsmound

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 803
    • Turd Magazine avatar image
« Reply #64 on: March 09, 2011, 07:10:31 PM »
It seems these internet fight videos are a right of passage for fast food chains.  I have a sneaky suspicion it could be some kind of subversive viral marketing.  I mean shit, this is a cheap way to big up the Tacos Del Rio brand name.  "Come get buck at a Tacos Del Rio near you!" that's what this video says to me.

Still waiting for the Wumble at Wendy's and the Arby's Armageddon. 

Joe Pesci

« Reply #65 on: March 09, 2011, 07:33:23 PM »
well those are a few months off, so until then you might want to check out mayhem mondays at mcdonalds or subways slaughter saturdays

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
« Reply #66 on: March 09, 2011, 07:47:08 PM »
Fist try fridays
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

StabMasterArson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 774
« Reply #67 on: March 09, 2011, 09:31:00 PM »

Goblinshark

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 100
  • It's a trap!
« Reply #68 on: March 09, 2011, 10:01:56 PM »
pretty good, but not as epic as the burger king fight with those pregnant ghetto hos in east Oakland
Stephen Alcala: chris cole anit a loser
Stephen Alcala: frank grewer is an alcholic
Stephen Alcala: LOSER

themoustache

• Rep: 26
« Reply #69 on: March 09, 2011, 10:53:40 PM »
pretty good, but not as epic as the burger king fight with those pregnant ghetto hos in east Oakland
linklinklink

EDIT: Page 2

hahahahaha got damn

DEDBBIS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -76
« Reply #70 on: March 09, 2011, 11:16:38 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Any info on this besides the footage? Any charges filed? The two black guys should be looking at some aggravated assault charges after kicking and punching the 69 jersey guy in the head numerous times when he was clearly disoriented and defenseless.
[close]
Don't start nothing, won't be nothing. The three white mice came in looking for trouble.
[close]

This fight looked planned, no doubt about it. Dude in the stripes looked like he was anxiously waiting for the other dudes to show up.
[close]

They seem to know each other. Black shirt/skateboard guy already has his shirt halfway off at :52 when striped shirt guy politely opens door, but for some reason gingerly sets his board down outside.

I couldn't tell what that loud hyena noise was at first, but it seems to be bellowing from now shirtless guy at 1:02 and doesn't let up. He makes another hyena scream before bailing his buddies and grabs the dog instead of the skateboard (which he could have used) at 1:26. By 1:45, shirtless guy seems to have collected his shirt, puppy, and board.

2:35 Andy Roy uses the hyena yelp tactic

There ain't no shit on T.V. tonight

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 999
« Reply #71 on: March 10, 2011, 04:19:14 AM »
That was the ultimate fast food chain fight. Everything else is child's play in comparison.