Author Topic: Raybourn on Slave  (Read 8983 times)

Inbred Jed

Re: Raybourn on Slave
« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2011, 03:07:52 PM »
I would be willing to consider it if they changed the brand name to Indentured Servant

BFKskateboards

« Reply #31 on: March 02, 2011, 04:13:33 PM »
Has a nice ring to it

I SUCK!

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 83
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #32 on: March 02, 2011, 09:20:17 PM »
I think it is lame that he has to wait to be pro, dude has been killing it for years why should he have to wait?

The reason his board won't come out for a bit is because Ben Horton does everything himself and he wants to make sure Schultz's stuff is rad. It has nothing to do with him not thinking Rayborn's rad enough. If that was the case, I don't think he would've put him on...

Don't know what's up with Kyle Leeper, I think they just gave him boards; I'll ask Ben...
"success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts"

Theme For A Jackal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 96
« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2011, 12:31:18 AM »
Expand Quote
I think it is lame that he has to wait to be pro, dude has been killing it for years why should he have to wait?
[close]

The reason his board won't come out for a bit is because Ben Horton does everything himself and he wants to make sure Schultz's stuff is rad. It has nothing to do with him not thinking Rayborn's rad enough. If that was the case, I don't think he would've put him on...

Don't know what's up with Kyle Leeper, I think they just gave him boards; I'll ask Ben...

That makes sense to me, Schultz shouldn't have to wait or get overshadowed just because Ben's getting on. He's been working hard and is definitely deserving of a pro board. I'll definitely be getting Ben's first board immediately though. He's a friend of a friend who is a super nice kid who rips so hard in person and I have nothing but support for him and also for Slave.

vegan*shawn

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -416
  • listen to Jawbreaker
« Reply #34 on: March 03, 2011, 05:12:35 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I guess I am just bitter that Ben left 1031. Schultz is rad and deserves a pro board for sure. I can't hate on Slave, they are a good company.

Chris P. Bacon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -113
  • CA All Day
« Reply #35 on: March 03, 2011, 07:28:35 PM »
I would be willing to consider it if they changed the brand name to Indentured $ervant
its still gotta be ballin

shouldn't

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 73
« Reply #36 on: March 03, 2011, 07:51:11 PM »
Best thing about this is Schultz turning pro.
fuck yes!

imagine fucking the dog shit outta chris roberts