Author Topic: pole jam  (Read 2265 times)

coreyquinn

pole jam
« on: September 17, 2006, 07:28:46 PM »
this might seem like a dumb question but how do you make a pole jam when you have a pole and quick crete

mikefork

Re: pole jam
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2006, 07:29:50 PM »
this might seem like a dumb question but how do you make a pole jam when you have a pole and quick crete
if you have the pole and crete just knock a big hole in the ground where ever you want it, fill it in with the crete and have the pole angled at the desired lenght

HoSGage

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 0
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2006, 07:30:12 PM »
cement it into the ground and reverse into it with a truck/van
Quote from Guile

and isnt your crew a baker bite? hammercity. you might as well call it stretchmouth, because your gonna be covered in stretch marks when i finish feeding you this big dong soup.

mikefork

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2006, 07:32:43 PM »
and risk digging the cement back and and having it stuck all to the pole? i dont mean to hate but not worth it because you will end up getting pissed and denting your car.
just do it the way i said before, i have done it before and it works like a charm

HoSGage

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2006, 07:34:53 PM »
well we made a ghetto skatepark at this local church down the street from my house and there was holes in the ground for volleyball  poles and we had a chain fence post lieing around and it fit almost perfectly so we had the biggest guy there just step on it and it bent
Quote from Guile

and isnt your crew a baker bite? hammercity. you might as well call it stretchmouth, because your gonna be covered in stretch marks when i finish feeding you this big dong soup.

HoSGage

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2006, 07:37:08 PM »
the park we made though is so fun we took a bunch of random shit like boxes.. flatbars.. launches.. we took a refrigerator there and put a ramp up to it and skated it like a ledge/ manny pad... and here pretty soon we are going to make some homemade cement ledges
Quote from Guile

mikefork

« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2006, 07:39:34 PM »
well we made a ghetto skatepark at this local church down the street from my house and there was holes in the ground for volleyball  poles and we had a chain fence post lieing around and it fit almost perfectly so we had the biggest guy there just step on it and it bent
shit we made ours at a shitty prefab park that holes in the ground and just placed it in at an angle and rested something under it to keep it angled

Bill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 71
  • Back?
    • Divine Clothing & Design avatar image
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2006, 08:05:36 PM »
the park we made though is so fun we took a bunch of random shit like boxes.. flatbars.. launches.. we took a refrigerator there and put a ramp up to it and skated it like a ledge/ manny pad... and here pretty soon we are going to make some homemade cement ledges

There seems to be a homemade park in every town nowadays.  They're dope.  I just wish the one in my town could last for more than a month before the cops or the neighbors ruin it.

syn

• Rep: 5
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2006, 01:06:08 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

There seems to be a homemade park in every town nowadays.  They're dope.  I just wish the one in my town could last for more than a month before the cops or the neighbors ruin it.

Homemade parks are heaps of fun...when I was younger, we'd always buld shitty wooden boxes inside those caged off tennis courts to skate. good times
Skateboarding has already been bought, sold, packaged and sailed down the river. We were just too busy being cool to notice - Vibetek

coreyquinn

« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2006, 04:02:28 AM »
thanks for all of the replys they helped out alot, ill post the results soon

Self-Educated

« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2006, 09:12:45 PM »

Right on!

jared...

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -18
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2006, 08:21:03 PM »

i thought you were joking at first, which would have been funny, but you're not joking at all.  so yeah.  it's like "why open a window when you can just throw a brick through it!"
女の子は女の子とセックスすると、「lezzing out」です。 例えば、トニコクスホクスと友&

Lurker

• Rep: -1
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2006, 08:34:56 AM »
1. Find a parking lot with smooth ground and lots of poles
2. Choose a pole that's in a good location
3. Hammer it until it's at a proper level (mellow or steep depending on personal preference)
4. You're good to go...oh yeah, make sure THIS doesn't happen to you.
Rest in peace Shane Cross

HoSGage

« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2006, 09:10:46 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

yeah but where ours is at... its at a friends church.. because his dad is a pastor.. so we can just take the ramps in stuff inside.. and leave the stuff thats to heavy or big there.. like a quarter pipe and this really long manny pad we made
Quote from Guile

S-Town Holla!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -16
  • Malto!
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2006, 09:13:58 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

yeah but where ours is at... its at a friends church.. because his dad is a pastor.. so we can just take the ramps in stuff inside.. and leave the stuff thats to heavy or big there.. like a quarter pipe and this really long manny pad we made

we are planning on installing a rail and a ledge permanetly now too.
R.I.P Travis "Panama" Kresge

Cashcrate, make some easy money

HoSGage

« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2006, 09:19:16 AM »
we need to get the ledges done
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

we are planning on installing a rail and a ledge permanetly now too.
Quote from Guile

cahl

« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2006, 02:12:59 PM »
sho much fun

jerrynolan

• Rep: 4
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2006, 09:09:59 PM »
4. You're good to go...oh yeah, make sure THIS doesn't happen to you.

eeek!

biggums mcgee

« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2006, 12:14:58 PM »
my friend just got a fifteen hundred dollar ticket for making one of those stupid things..bummer but thats what it's coming down to

peacepappies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -97
  • tae-tae
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2006, 05:42:10 AM »

ohyeahohyeah