Author Topic: THE PLOT THICKENS  (Read 2496 times)

ymhy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
THE PLOT THICKENS
« on: October 01, 2006, 05:34:38 PM »
MCT90: haha dude
MCT90: I was playing tony hawk online at my friends in wilmington
xxDIEFISHDIExx: way to go loser
MCT90: and this guy N8 is skating in the shit
MCT90: and I'm like "wasssup defiant nate"
MCT90: and he goes "hey sup. you know me from the skatepark?"
xxDIEFISHDIExx: hahahahahahahaha
xxDIEFISHDIExx: was it really him?
MCT90: so I'm like "yeah. your backdisastersaredabombshit"
MCT90: and he never responded
MCT90: I can't know for sure, but it would have been a real coincidence

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -392
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
Re: THE PLOT THICKENS
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2006, 05:37:04 PM »
This is the best topic ever.
"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

Beans.

• Rep: 0
  • The Real Beans
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2006, 05:56:19 PM »
It was me. I was pretending to be nate.

flying V

• Rep: 0
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2006, 06:09:46 PM »
BURN

robandbigblack1

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2006, 06:25:18 PM »
uhhh dont post, dont post, dont post ever again, gay thread

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -937
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2006, 11:10:02 AM »
So your point is that he plays Tony Hawk?
ok. I will note that.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Evil Kraken from the Arctic Sea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 288
  • Hi SlapPal!
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2006, 11:44:34 AM »
ok. I will note that.
Donīt think so as he met him in the online world of THPS (or thug or whatever they call it now), admitting that he plays it too. Think the point is that Nate thought he was some kind of fanboy from the park and he was to ashamed to answer to the bombshit-talk.
I'll go frontside on some tranny for you.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2006, 11:52:42 AM »
ok.

Mizzark

« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2006, 11:55:39 AM »
Expand Quote
ok. I will note that.
[close]
Donīt think so as he met him in the online world of THPS (or thug or whatever they call it now), admitting that he plays it too. Think the point is that Nate thought he was some kind of fanboy from the park and he was to ashamed to answer to the bombshit-talk.

yeah it's pretty self explanatory unless you're a person who likes to overanalyze everything

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2006, 12:04:43 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
ok. I will note that.
[close]
[close]

yeah it's pretty self explanatory unless you're a person who likes to overanalyze everything
Its pretty self explanitory if you are an isolated loser who is constantly hating on everything. Saying "Do I know you from the skate park?" doesn't necessarily mean he thinks he's a fan, it could mean they met at a skatepark. You ever do that? I have. Not that wierd.  I guess if you look at it from a haters perspective its insanely funny.

Mizzark

« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2006, 04:47:12 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
ok. I will note that.
[close]
[close]

[close]
Its pretty self explanitory if you are an isolated loser who is constantly hating on everything. Saying "Do I know you from the skate park?" doesn't necessarily mean he thinks he's a fan, it could mean they met at a skatepark. You ever do that? I have. Not that wierd.  I guess if you look at it from a haters perspective its insanely funny.

I didn't think it was insanely hilarious, just a weird coincidence especially since Ive only played that shit one time, lighten up you whiny bitch

steve urkel

« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2006, 04:51:29 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
ok. I will note that.
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

I didn't think it was insanely hilarious, just a weird coincidence especially since Ive only played that shit one time, lighten up you whiny bitch

u play? whuts yr username? we gotta sesh carlsbad sum time.

Mizzark

« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2006, 04:52:32 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
ok. I will note that.
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

don't post

roulette

« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2006, 05:44:46 PM »
did that guy find a job yet?

rapist

« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2006, 05:47:38 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
ok. I will note that.
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

don't post
you have no friends

Mizzark

« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2006, 05:52:22 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
ok. I will note that.
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

don't post
[close]
you have no friends
stop posting

rapist

« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2006, 05:55:53 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
ok. I will note that.
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

don't post
[close]
you have no friends
[close]
stop posting
you have no life. you have no friends. you have no job. you dont skate. you post on an internet messageboard. your are incredibely isolated

max power

« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2006, 06:15:16 PM »
*quotes*

Mizzark

« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2006, 07:30:34 PM »
I just realized.... this room has no doors. wtf ur right!

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2006, 11:26:52 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
ok. I will note that.
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

don't post
[close]
you have no friends
[close]
stop posting

I guess your hurting his feelings

steve urkel

« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2006, 02:05:04 PM »
mizzark's got friends, well he does now, we just played THUD online nd were totlly rippin it up, straigt up space shreddin' (inside joke). dont hate no moe, he knows alla bams special tricks.