Author Topic: Savannah, GA  (Read 1391 times)

Bobby Peru

• Mods
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 615
    • Community Push avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Savannah, GA
« on: February 19, 2011, 07:15:37 PM »
I'll be in Savannah next Sunday the 27th through the 3rd. Anybody want to skate? Or give spot directions?

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
Re: Savannah, GA
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2011, 07:36:36 PM »
I'm fairly certain there isn't much there. Try to make the drive to Atlanta one of those days...
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

Bobby Peru

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 615
    • Community Push avatar image
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2011, 07:46:26 PM »
No car. I'd like to check out Atlanta sometime for sure, but it's just Savannah this trip.

I've also found this site since I've made this thread, and I see that Lurkdaddy posts there. You guys have a pretty solid resource for visitors. Is there any way I can get in on that Yard ramp? That thing looks amazing.

spool of cord

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
  • Welcome to another chapter of audio sodemy
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2011, 09:03:50 PM »
the elegant ghetto
sanch dont be mad because your wife used to clean my mansion

and................... your still a mark!!!!!

bandini

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2011, 11:43:23 PM »
I spent several days skating in Savannah last summer - there's actually quite a bit of fun stuff to skate there. That website above will clue you into the obvious spots. The Target banks were a lot of fun, & there's some other stuff in that same shopping center. Downtown has a bunch of janky, weird stuff to skate. Just cruise around. Even if you don't find shit, you're still in Savannah, which is awesome (I love that town).

InternetDaddy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
  • sup breh
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2011, 10:22:30 PM »
savannah's fun, especially if you love cheap, terrible weed and hearing gunshots every night.

but on some real, the target banks are fun of course, and some friends of mine lived off of McArthur (i think?) and there was a building foundation down the street that had a small gap on one side, a bigger gap on the other, you could go over a low fence on one side into the sidewalk, and there was a manny pad in the middle. It was almost like the thing was built for skating. we rolled a couple J's and bought a 12 pack from the gas station across the street and spent most of the day there. Savannah's definitely a sick place, lots of fun weird spots like that if you're not afraid of ghettos and like exploring.
Look I'm not selling anything that doesn't have my jizz on it. I don't care how much is offered.