Author Topic: Asians in the Library - UCLA Girl going wild on Asians  (Read 6386 times)

Froston

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 9
  • BeerShits
Re: Asians in the Library - UCLA Girl going wild on Asians
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2011, 07:02:58 PM »
ay yo gip, hit her up, titty fuck the racism out of her.

"Hey, I just stepped out of the library to call you, don't you hate asians? Let's fuck."

So fucking funny,
Best things ive read in a while.

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2219
  • computer says no
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2011, 07:15:32 PM »
Are you fucking kidding me? She's practically got a lifetime gig at Fox at this point.

Bet she has a book out within 2011.

NowhereInLife

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 20
« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2011, 07:30:44 PM »
i'd put in her butt with no spit while eating general cho's chicken off her back.  silly gurl.

although i do hate when people talk in the library.  unless they're cutie pies talkin bout me.  otherwise stfu or gtfo.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -937
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

NowhereInLife

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 20
« Reply #34 on: March 14, 2011, 07:43:45 PM »
get ya earphones on.

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

left knee cap

• Rep: 118
  • $$$$
« Reply #35 on: March 14, 2011, 08:05:41 PM »
Here is the video I was talking about the chick who said the earthquake is a gift from God...

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -160
« Reply #36 on: March 14, 2011, 08:17:32 PM »
Here is the video I was talking about the chick who said the earthquake is a gift from God...

before you guys get all riled up cuz of this bitch, people on youtube are saying she's a major troll; that she does this shit just to piss off atheists and to get views.

here's a comment someone left on one of her videos:

"I have to give it to you, NEVER have I come across a troll with such preparation and dedication as you've shown when it comes to making youtube videos.You've perfected the art on how to control and piss off atheists on Youtube, you've discovered and created a new realm of "atheist fanboy hatemail" and well, all those "hatemail" letters are getting sent to your house, and for that, I can show you the slightest amount of respect."

sven thorkel

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 476
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #37 on: March 14, 2011, 08:22:27 PM »
just discovered..

http://coedmagazine.com/2011/03/14/alexandra-wallace-racist-ucla-students-bikini-photos-revealed-26-pics/

Somebody got a boob job. Unless, you know, her bra in the video is doing more pushing up than a fat guy at boot camp.
"Front row tickets to a bomb ass play"

Quote from: PonyFAP
I don't know where you get your facts. The first generation of My Little Ponies were made by Hasbro, not the Khmer Rouge. And Hasbro hasn't made toys out of human skulls since the 1960's.

Tom Penny says: My 'ed systems!

crunk juice

• Rep: -16
« Reply #38 on: March 14, 2011, 08:23:41 PM »
a significant percentage of white girls have at least some animosity towards asian girls.  this is because asian girls are the only group that white guys like more than white girls.  obviously generalizing quite a bit here, but that's where a lot of this comes from.

DEDBBIS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -76
« Reply #39 on: March 14, 2011, 08:50:08 PM »
a significant percentage of white girls have at least some animosity towards asian girls.  this is because asian girls are the only group that white guys like more than white girls.  obviously generalizing quite a bit here, but that's where a lot of this comes from.
Do you happen to be a white girl?

How the fuck did that broad get in to UCLA? Her poor ability to reason must be offset by some serious effort.

There ain't no shit on T.V. tonight

illmatic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 22
  • g'd up from the feet up
« Reply #40 on: March 14, 2011, 09:13:17 PM »
sooooooooo...now there's gonna mad parodies all over youtube?!??!?!
ugh, thanks rupert, I have been looking for the adio myspace website for quite some time...

Chavo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 217
« Reply #41 on: March 14, 2011, 10:08:12 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Really though, UCLA is as segregated and balkanized as a University can get. Lot's of asians that only hang out with asians, lots of white people that only hang out with white people, plenty of latinos who only hang out with latinos, and a few black people that only hang out with black people. They all justify it with some critical race theory bullshit where they claim that they are actually fighting racism by excluding everybody but people of their ethnicity. Its pretty much a microcosm of what LA is.
I want to leave LA SO MUCH
[close]
this is true everywhere.� they all brag about how diverse they are but in reality it is just a bunch of segregated cliques that just so happen to share the same environment.�
[close]
My experience has been different at other universities I have visited or attended. Most places have a certain degree of it, but UCLA's segregation and balkanization is fucking off the charts. Its pathetic and disgusting.  I have pretty much always lived with "people of color" as roommates. Not because we were trying to prove something, its just happened that way. I got friends of all sorts of cultural and ethnic backgrounds, and its never mattered. I get to UCLA and its ALL about that. I felt weird tension when I'd talk to people of different ethnicities than me, and even weirder when white people would come up to me and assume I was a friend (nothing against white people, something against anybody who assumes shit about me based on race). On top of all of that, I have never been to a place where I have felt so self conscious about how people judge me for being a Jew.
Again, I have lived in a lot of places, including Chicago, which is supposedly the most segregated city in America, or was- though I still claim LA has a more brutal history in terms of segregation. I also went to undergrad at UC Santa Cruz, which is super-leftist. But they had a countercultural feel, and people were all about saying fuck gender, fuck religion, fuck culture, fuck sexuality. UCLA is all about gender, religion, culture, and sexuality being the most important thing.

Also, how did that dumb cunt not know that UCLA actually stands for University of Caucasians Living with Asians

Maybe race isn't an issue for white people, even in diverse cities, if you are still the majority group. Even though minorities of all races outnumber whites in New York City and Chicago, only in Los Angeles do one group (Latinos) outnumber Caucasians.

GISM

• Rep: 25
  • pariah
« Reply #42 on: March 15, 2011, 03:17:19 AM »
Another racist white person?! How could this be so!

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1020
« Reply #43 on: March 15, 2011, 04:37:01 AM »

I guess people ordering pizza's to her house scared her into quitting.

Mooley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 254
« Reply #44 on: March 15, 2011, 05:02:31 AM »
I don't find the original video very offensive, personally. I mean she committed the faux pas of mocking spoken Chinese, which is a good way to embarrass yourself, but at least most of the things she was saying were confined to supposed personal experience. I was expecting way worse.

Apparently tackling the subject of Asians in universities is a nice way to stir things up, as this article already proved a couple months ago: http://www2.macleans.ca/2010/11/10/too-asian/

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #45 on: March 15, 2011, 07:04:02 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Really though, UCLA is as segregated and balkanized as a University can get. Lot's of asians that only hang out with asians, lots of white people that only hang out with white people, plenty of latinos who only hang out with latinos, and a few black people that only hang out with black people. They all justify it with some critical race theory bullshit where they claim that they are actually fighting racism by excluding everybody but people of their ethnicity. Its pretty much a microcosm of what LA is.
I want to leave LA SO MUCH
[close]
this is true everywhere.� they all brag about how diverse they are but in reality it is just a bunch of segregated cliques that just so happen to share the same environment.�
[close]
My experience has been different at other universities I have visited or attended. Most places have a certain degree of it, but UCLA's segregation and balkanization is fucking off the charts. Its pathetic and disgusting.  I have pretty much always lived with "people of color" as roommates. Not because we were trying to prove something, its just happened that way. I got friends of all sorts of cultural and ethnic backgrounds, and its never mattered. I get to UCLA and its ALL about that. I felt weird tension when I'd talk to people of different ethnicities than me, and even weirder when white people would come up to me and assume I was a friend (nothing against white people, something against anybody who assumes shit about me based on race). On top of all of that, I have never been to a place where I have felt so self conscious about how people judge me for being a Jew.
Again, I have lived in a lot of places, including Chicago, which is supposedly the most segregated city in America, or was- though I still claim LA has a more brutal history in terms of segregation. I also went to undergrad at UC Santa Cruz, which is super-leftist. But they had a countercultural feel, and people were all about saying fuck gender, fuck religion, fuck culture, fuck sexuality. UCLA is all about gender, religion, culture, and sexuality being the most important thing.

Also, how did that dumb cunt not know that UCLA actually stands for University of Caucasians Living with Asians
[close]

Maybe race isn't an issue for white people, even in diverse cities, if you are still the majority group. Even though minorities of all races outnumber whites in New York City and Chicago, only in Los Angeles do one group (Latinos) outnumber Caucasians.

Yeah, I see what you are saying, but honestly, LA is so segregated that you wouldn't even know what ethnic group is in the majority, you just realize how segregated it is.
edit: Really, I don't think it even is that. Its a cultural thing. I've been in communities that are a majority Latino or African American many times for extended periods of time. Yes, when I am the minority things start off uncomfortable- like when I used to go to East Oakland and have kids always say "like totally!" to me to make fun of my white way of talking, calling me napoleon dynamite and Peter Parker and shit, really just because I was white, and it didn't bother me as much and we could get through it. I never ever had to stop class because a latino kid was calling a black kid Kunta Kinte, here shit like that happens all the time. LA is SPECIAL in its racism and intolerance. That's why it has had more race riots and larger race riots than pretty much any city over and over again. Not to mention, its not just a dominant/oppressed type of segregation where white people separate to maintain their privilege, there is intense racial violence between just about every group in the city. Where I work is predominantly Latino, 10 years ago, it was predominantly African American. Today you NEVER see African Americans in the streets where they used to live for generations. Why? A low profile race war between latinos and African Americans has been going on and still is continuing. A lot of it relates back to gangs, but it also does relate back to an intense focus on racial differences. Also, I saw something somewhere that said LA had about 11,000 gang related crimes last year, the city with the second most amount of gang related crimes was New York, with around 500. Its a crazy city man. Its fucked up beyond belief, and I haven't even talked about the inequalities that get created when a huge amount of the city is extremely poor, but they get overlooked for the small chunk that is extremely rich. LA just needs to sink into the ocean.

Of course, originally I was just talking about the UCLA campus, which is not a majority Latino or Asian, though it is a "majority minority" campus, but really, this whole city is fucked beyond belief.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2011, 11:28:39 AM by Ronald Wilson Reagan »

StabMasterArson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 774
« Reply #46 on: March 15, 2011, 07:22:52 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

What an Idiot. When pizza magically appears at your door, thats a gift from god, not an earthquake.

Belligerent Irish Cop

• Rep: -276
« Reply #47 on: March 15, 2011, 08:32:43 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

i love her

Inbred Jed

« Reply #48 on: March 15, 2011, 08:58:07 AM »
I just hope all you youngsters out there learn something from this: If you make a one of those commentary videos and post it on youtube you look like a chode. No matter what the subject, just don't do it. Or do it so everyone else in the world has a reason to hate or laugh at you.

H8R part 4

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -301
« Reply #49 on: March 15, 2011, 09:32:15 AM »
this makes me want to ching chong the fuck out her titties.

Buddha

• Rep: -205
« Reply #51 on: March 20, 2011, 07:13:41 AM »
At $30,000 + a year in tuition I would be fighting people for interrupting my study time.   

friendly dave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 719
  • grinding to a halt
    • grindingtoahalt avatar image
« Reply #52 on: March 20, 2011, 01:38:54 PM »
Because you can't kill and idea, and we will not be ruled!

the visuals are also mad visual yo
FTW

Belligerent Irish Cop

« Reply #53 on: March 20, 2011, 01:51:02 PM »
So fucking stupid. Should this bitches life really be ruined over a dumb video?

At least she has some balls to speak her opinion freely, although apparently that was a stupid mistake. Her point remains valid - shut the fuck up if you're in a library.

annoyedwithskating

« Reply #54 on: March 20, 2011, 02:01:18 PM »
i love shit like this, cause it shows that it is still fashionable to hate people, it just has to be the right kind of people, e.g., racists, religious bigots, those dumber than ourselves. as long as we can still vent our rage, society is moving in the right direction.

Mooley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 254
« Reply #55 on: March 20, 2011, 07:47:45 PM »
Yes, publishing people's personal information so that a bunch of equally regular people on the internet can rain harassment on them is 'moving in the right direction'

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #56 on: March 20, 2011, 08:56:17 PM »
I think part of it is that she publicly said "fuck asians" at a school with 37% asians, according to that article. It would probably be pretty hard to walk around that campus without feeling really fucking awkward after that.

saucy ragu

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 514
« Reply #57 on: March 20, 2011, 10:06:37 PM »
This thread has brought to my attention that a pizza with pork fried rice on top would be stellar.
Quote from: brent
sorrymom, when 112 sing to you what kinda feelin do it bring to you?

the ragamuffin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 49
« Reply #58 on: March 21, 2011, 01:02:47 PM »
I'm gonna post these maps because they're interesting and relevant to the subject at hand. They are dot density maps showing how cities are almost ALL characterized by solid racial boundary lines.

Pink is white people, blue is black people, green is asian, and yellow is hispanic.

Chicago:

Los Angeles:

Detroit:

Boston:

New York:

Take your pick, your city is probably on this site.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/walkingsf/sets/72157624812674967/detail/

While I've never been to LA, and I'm sure they're are crazy xenophobes there, the division of races throughout a city is pretty rampant for a variety of reasons, many historical. There's a whole lot more ignorance in this country than most people like to admit.

Belligerent Irish Cop

« Reply #59 on: March 21, 2011, 04:37:51 PM »
HAHAHAHA. Yea we're really ignorant dude, us white folk, but you, you're the enlightened one. How about you go move to a fucking black neighborhood in a major city, since apparently not doing so makes you ignorant. See how long it takes you to get jumped/robbed (and hopefully fucking shot).

You're a piece of shit, people segregate themselves mainly because they share a similar culture or language, but also because the poor areas are full of crime. No one wants to live in the fucking hood, but blacks are usually poor in this country (for a whole list of reasons, and racism today is near the bottom of those reasons) and that's where they end up. Also it's a lot easier to survive if you're near friends/family and contacts, which usually means people of your own race.

You sound like a fucking naive little bitch, get the fuck out of this thread.