Author Topic: Asians in the Library - UCLA Girl going wild on Asians  (Read 6389 times)

jay

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -80
Re: Asians in the Library - UCLA Girl going wild on Asians
« Reply #60 on: March 21, 2011, 04:58:09 PM »
Black people prefer to live in the hood because it's the only place they can get the cred to start a rap career

sprayTAN101

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -30
  • thats a sweet tan bro.
« Reply #61 on: March 21, 2011, 05:09:43 PM »
I'm gonna post these maps because they're interesting and relevant to the subject at hand. They are dot density maps showing how cities are almost ALL characterized by solid racial boundary lines.

Pink is white people, blue is black people, green is asian, and yellow is hispanic.

Chicago:

Los Angeles:

Detroit:

Boston:

New York:

Take your pick, your city is probably on this site.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/walkingsf/sets/72157624812674967/detail/

While I've never been to LA, and I'm sure they're are crazy xenophobes there, the division of races throughout a city is pretty rampant for a variety of reasons, many historical. There's a whole lot more ignorance in this country than most people like to admit.

doesnt look like a whole lots of asian if you ask me? if you count out new york.

i can only guess that many asians at UCLA are exchange students? if so, that make it more of a cultural problem really. but perhaps its easier to notice when a minority does something annoying. funny that she fucked herself. sort of a happy ending i guess? asians are still allowed in the library with their families and cell phones!

"lifestyle scorpion dude..."

sven thorkel

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 476
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #62 on: March 21, 2011, 07:01:57 PM »
http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/-/newshome/9019028/1-5m-hong-dong-really-is-top-dog/

*puts hand up to ear pretending it's a cell phone*
"AOOOHHHHHHHHHHH, Hong Dong 10 million Yuan?"
"Front row tickets to a bomb ass play"

Quote from: PonyFAP
I don't know where you get your facts. The first generation of My Little Ponies were made by Hasbro, not the Khmer Rouge. And Hasbro hasn't made toys out of human skulls since the 1960's.

Tom Penny says: My 'ed systems!

realitycontrol

• Rep: 237
  • "only when i breathe"
« Reply #63 on: March 21, 2011, 07:13:18 PM »
I'm gonna post these maps because they're interesting and relevant to the subject at hand. They are dot density maps showing how cities are almost ALL characterized by solid racial boundary lines.

Pink is white people, blue is black people, green is asian, and yellow is hispanic.

Chicago:

Los Angeles:

Detroit:

Boston:

New York:

While I've never been to LA, and I'm sure they're are crazy xenophobes there, the division of races throughout a city is pretty rampant for a variety of reasons, many historical. There's a whole lot more ignorance in this country than most people like to admit.

fuck i hate being color blind
« Last Edit: March 21, 2011, 07:15:55 PM by realitycontrol »
"Judging by the state of the economy and world at large, looks like we get to be the fucked generation." - Mouth

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -937
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #64 on: March 21, 2011, 07:39:46 PM »

Chicago:

Los Angeles:

Detroit:

Boston:

New York:

Interesting. I definitely know that there was a lot of intentional reasons in the history of Chicago and LA that segregated it. Building of freeways, housing covenants, police militarization.
Chicago is fucking insane. I grew up there and didn't notice that much, probably because of just how segregated things were you didn't even see the other world that existed.
What's interesting is you can actually see what is going on in LA in the LA map. There's an area where the blue and yellow fade into eachother. Although there are multiple ethnicities living there, it has caused really crazy violence between the gangs of different ethnicities. The mixture of the two is causing crazy violence as each try to fight for the area as their own neighborhood.

What is interesting to me is that my assumption about the bay area is pretty right on. I don't know how to post those pics due to their nature, but if you look at it, there is all sorts of mixtures of colors in there.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1274
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #65 on: March 21, 2011, 10:35:54 PM »
im asian and weve earned the right to talk we're in a bar at libraries. we study the hardest out of any of you motherfuckers so if we itch to party, party we shall. and yeah we've earned the luxury of having our parents and grandparents come over to do our fucking laundry. we've been mentally abused by them into not having dreams of careers outside of the medical field. give us a fucking break. ching chong chomp on our yellow chodes mother fuckers. and blond bitch, the triads are coming for you with watermelon hatchets