Author Topic: Nick Tucker on DC too  (Read 25525 times)

fulfillthedream

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 302
Re: Nick Tucker on DC too
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2011, 09:34:13 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Omit - not the best name for a clothing company, But its all up to the graphic's and there team. I heard its part of LRG. If thats true you know there will be a lot of money behind it.
[close]

I dont understand why Cole just doesnt start Reign clothing...Way better name.
[close]

I agree fully. Reign is a way better name than Omit. That would be a crazy move for Bryan H. to go to Cons. Must be putting up some big money.
[close]

Bryan Herman? on Cons?
[close]
yea they offered him some crazy amount i dono if i would make that move tho emericas pretty strong

yeah he's been on emerica since he first came on the scene from what i remember. well damn, if they do offer him a bigger check i can understand why.. but shit i liked all 3 of his pro shoes from emerica. i can't imagine a thin, flat b.herman cons pro model
Skateboarding is like jacking-off, it's that good- Jeremy Klein

[

Sk8er4lifer

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -1
« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2011, 09:48:46 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Omit - not the best name for a clothing company, But its all up to the graphic's and there team. I heard its part of LRG. If thats true you know there will be a lot of money behind it.
[close]

[close]

I agree fully. Reign is a way better name than Omit. That would be a crazy move for Bryan H. to go to Cons. Must be putting up some big money.
[close]

Bryan Herman? on Cons?
[close]
yea they offered him some crazy amount i dono if i would make that move tho emericas pretty strong
[close]

yeah he's been on emerica since he first came on the scene from what i remember. well damn, if they do offer him a bigger check i can understand why.. but shit i liked all 3 of his pro shoes from emerica. i can't imagine a thin, flat b.herman cons pro model

Brain has had a lot of dope shoes come out. I really hope he stays on Emerica. I like to see when there is loyalty to a company that has taken care of them over the years. (Just saying) 

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2011, 01:37:17 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Bryan Herman? on Cons?
[close]
[close]

[close]

Brain has had a lot of dope shoes come out. I really hope he stays on Emerica. I like to see when there is loyalty to a company that has taken care of them over the years. (Just saying) 

"Brain" Griffin
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

1eyebilly

• Rep: -2
« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2011, 01:47:20 AM »
When i seen him a while back he had some dc's on but i was in denial.  :-\

« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2011, 04:26:07 AM »
Wes K deserves all the good shit in life. dude is rad.

herm on cons?  i can see it.

steven

• Rep: 7
« Reply #35 on: March 16, 2011, 12:44:14 PM »
If Cole is starting a clothing company, I'd imagine it would have to be under Quik.  All these mega-brands want to keep it all under their umbrella.

DC has been into jock bullshit since day 1.

Ken Block is one of the founders, and is basically the ultimate mook at this point.
http://auto.dcshoes.com/team/ken-block/

And... that Nick kid catches his flip tricks in a cool and unique way.  Sorry, but DC makes my blood boil.
Hell yeah...keep skateboarding gay.

Or the jocks win.

people who work in the brains department aren't easily wowed

Stoops

• Rep: -1
« Reply #36 on: March 18, 2011, 06:55:24 PM »
I don't see Nick Tucker on the team just yet cuz Davis just getting on.

DGKALIS

• Rep: 519
« Reply #37 on: March 18, 2011, 09:32:44 PM »
If Cole is starting a clothing company, I'd imagine it would have to be under Quik.  All these mega-brands want to keep it all under their umbrella.

Ken Block is one of the founders, and is basically the ultimate mook at this point.

And... that Nick kid catches his flip tricks in a cool and unique way.  Sorry, but DC makes my blood boil.

Dang... your full of all kinds of wrong. lol.
Coles company is under LRG

Did you just call Ken a mook?? lol. Kens tight. If you haven't watched his Gymkhana... you should. See here.
I don't give a fuck who you are.... this shit is dope!
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #38 on: March 18, 2011, 09:41:31 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Did you just call Ken a mook?? lol. Kens tight. If you haven't watched his Gymkhana... you should. See here.

I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here, but I do respect all the Gymkhana he does. Balls out.

Yes, Cole's company is called "omit" and out of the LRG branch.
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

Chris P. Bacon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -113
  • CA All Day
« Reply #39 on: March 18, 2011, 09:50:48 PM »
herman should stay on emerica and fuck carrots

cadzukes.

« Reply #40 on: March 21, 2011, 12:45:22 AM »
herman should stay on emerica and fuck carrots

If you're referring to chappelle im giving you a cyber five.

steven

• Rep: 7
« Reply #41 on: March 21, 2011, 10:57:16 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

True, I don't know shit, hardly.  I do know that DC really brought the athletic gear vibe back into skating.  I had Dyrdeck's first shoe- I was into it at the time.  I've seen Mr. Block's driving videos.  Why else would I even call him the ultimate mook?  I almost don't even mean that in a bad way.  He's taken his shit all the way.  He's King Mook.
Hell yeah...keep skateboarding gay.

Or the jocks win.

people who work in the brains department aren't easily wowed

sprayTAN101

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -30
  • thats a sweet tan bro.
« Reply #42 on: March 21, 2011, 03:12:44 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

ill rather ride my skateboard.

"lifestyle scorpion dude..."

ogaxions4life

• Rep: -3
« Reply #43 on: March 21, 2011, 06:01:47 PM »
Def under LRG. He was about to get on LRG but then they did this instead.

baconeggandcheese

• Rep: 41
« Reply #44 on: March 21, 2011, 10:55:29 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

fuck, I'm not really into cars, but that was SICK.  I have never seen anything like that.
I actually did hit another skater in the face with my shoe once at a demo doing a shoes fly off kickflip but he was cool with it.