Author Topic: shitbirds  (Read 4547 times)

F.S.S

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 0
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: shitbirds
« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2006, 10:21:22 AM »
Expand Quote
i hate skating by my self at a spot.. if you land a good trick and you tell some of your friends they are like bullshit, ill beleive it when i see it
[close]
yeah theres no reason to skate if you dont get props man

I see his point but it's kind of lame to skate for props. But you aren't gonna go to the local eight stair and try your switch tre by yourself. I guess that's what he was trying to say.

jared...

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -18
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2006, 10:22:36 AM »
meh
女の子は女の子とセックスすると、「lezzing out」です。 例えば、トニコクスホクスと友&

mr wilson

• Rep: 2
« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2006, 01:31:33 PM »
whateves.
"One should seek balance in motion, not in stillness." - Bruce Lee

HoSGage

« Reply #33 on: October 02, 2006, 06:42:16 PM »
well mostly every one here.. you land a trick, no one sees it no one beleives it, and no one will leave you the fuck alone about it... they be talking about a spot and say.. haha.. i cant beleive (insert name here) said he did that trick... i dont know how to explain it but its gay... and i dont see how im skating for props.. i just want someone to do my shit.. same way a pro wont really skate unless theres a filmer... unless its just like a mess around spot
Quote from Guile

and isnt your crew a baker bite? hammercity. you might as well call it stretchmouth, because your gonna be covered in stretch marks when i finish feeding you this big dong soup.

roulette

« Reply #34 on: October 02, 2006, 06:43:30 PM »
wow youre wiered

F.S.S

« Reply #35 on: October 02, 2006, 06:44:50 PM »
well mostly every one here.. you land a trick, no one sees it no one beleives it, and no one will leave you the fuck alone about it... they be talking about a spot and say.. haha.. i cant beleive (insert name here) said he did that trick... i dont know how to explain it but its gay... and i dont see how im skating for props.. i just want someone to do my shit.. same way a pro wont really skate unless theres a filmer... unless its just like a mess around spot

Dumbass...pros go skate without filmers all time.