Author Topic: I'm up on the forum boyyyeeee!!!!!  (Read 79698 times)

el chino

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -375
  • ants suck!
Re: I'm up on the forum boyyyeeee!!!!!
« Reply #270 on: August 07, 2012, 02:08:17 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Slap familia! Backing it!
[close]
coaro que si!, fully backing it!
[close]
shit! this is fucking awesome haha, hey do you go often to the santa cruz ware house ?
do you know if they keep old pro model's around ?
[close]

I go in there all the time! There's some from probably a year ago, but there's no original  old schools or anything like that. There is however "the wall of fame" with some of the most memorable boards and series NHS has ever done.
damn :(, im looking for an old santa cruz not sure the year though, its a mike rafter board, my first board, ill try to scan a picture tomorrow , i reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally want to get that shit for my wall haha
<iframe class="imgur-album" width="100%" height="550" frameborder="0" src="http://imgur.com/a/8ph4y/embed"></iframe>

sjconvulse

• Rep: 0
« Reply #271 on: August 18, 2012, 03:27:15 AM »
heard there was someone who tried to ollie the gap from the kfc parking lot to the ups store parking lot at the state park shopping center. any truth to that?

sjconvulse

« Reply #272 on: August 18, 2012, 03:45:54 AM »
and your ollie off the roof into the ramp over the deck at whoppers house was insane.

Unbridled Technical Precision

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -329
  • C.H.Z.
« Reply #273 on: August 18, 2012, 05:47:09 PM »

SockCucker

• Rep: -11
« Reply #274 on: August 22, 2012, 01:48:39 AM »
bra im fuckin lurked over here in live oak shredding whoppers ramp. fuckin smoke some nuggies and shred bra

Joust Ostrich

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 662
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #275 on: August 22, 2012, 11:05:07 AM »
Will there be some clips shredding one of these?
I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?

Baron Samedi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 371
« Reply #276 on: August 22, 2012, 11:10:25 AM »
heard there was someone who tried to ollie the gap from the kfc parking lot to the ups store parking lot at the state park shopping center. any truth to that?

A couple of people have tried that, namely Jesse Gullings and Andy Minsloff. Both got completely worked.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 11:12:07 AM by Baron Samedi »

mattofallmatts

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -110
  • "I will not skateboard in the halls"
« Reply #277 on: August 22, 2012, 08:50:11 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

A couple of people have tried that, namely Jesse Gullings and Andy Minsloff. Both got completely worked.

Anyone have a photo of the gap or know where to see a clip of those dudes getting wrecked? I'm curious about this legendary gap now.....

sjconvulse

« Reply #278 on: August 22, 2012, 10:52:52 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Anyone have a photo of the gap or know where to see a clip of those dudes getting wrecked? I'm curious about this legendary gap now.....

figured as much. that thing is almost too big. my buddy that told me said that the dude he was talking about would almost make it a few times, but either get concrete checked or slide out in every which way. respect to those dudes who tried, that's for sure. i can't imagine many people trying to do that gap.

as far as a photo or footy of the gap or attempts, i don't know of any. i could take a picture next time i'm in that area and post it. i've heard rumors of footy. haven't been able to find anything yet.

the gap is pretty damn burly. i think if homoki tried, he'd be fighting it for quite a while. sort of similar to the ali boulala 25 stair situation. too much impact.

Baron Samedi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 371
« Reply #279 on: August 23, 2012, 09:25:12 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

figured as much. that thing is almost too big. my buddy that told me said that the dude he was talking about would almost make it a few times, but either get concrete checked or slide out in every which way. respect to those dudes who tried, that's for sure. i can't imagine many people trying to do that gap.

as far as a photo or footy of the gap or attempts, i don't know of any. i could take a picture next time i'm in that area and post it. i've heard rumors of footy. haven't been able to find anything yet.

the gap is pretty damn burly. i think if homoki tried, he'd be fighting it for quite a while. sort of similar to the ali boulala 25 stair situation. too much impact.

There's footage of it in the DAF video In the Lurk from 2005. It's not on the internet anywhere to my knowledge and pretty tough to find a hard copy.

With regards to that Homoki comment, I strongly disagree. I don't see that gap as something that would give him any great amount of trouble, but then again ollieing shit like that is his job - it doesn't make a gap unimpressive just because you know Jaws could do it.

I have to be in that area tonight and tomorrow morning, so I'll try and make my way over there to get a photo.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 09:27:12 AM by Baron Samedi »

the snake

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 348
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #280 on: August 23, 2012, 09:39:09 AM »
send me one of your P2 decks, dude ::)

sjconvulse

« Reply #281 on: August 23, 2012, 11:15:18 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

There's footage of it in the DAF video In the Lurk from 2005. It's not on the internet anywhere to my knowledge and pretty tough to find a hard copy.

With regards to that Homoki comment, I strongly disagree. I don't see that gap as something that would give him any great amount of trouble, but then again ollieing shit like that is his job - it doesn't make a gap unimpressive just because you know Jaws could do it.

I have to be in that area tonight and tomorrow morning, so I'll try and make my way over there to get a photo.

i see what you mean. i was just giving a lazy half ass definition of how big it is. still think it might take him a while to land that, but as you said, that's his shit. would be rad if he did try though.

mattofallmatts

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -110
  • "I will not skateboard in the halls"
« Reply #282 on: August 23, 2012, 03:04:26 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Please do I checked some random DAF clips of Jesse and didnt see anything. I think we may have In The Lurk at the shop though......

Emmanuel Guzman

• Rep: 21
« Reply #283 on: August 28, 2012, 05:21:41 PM »

It's true.... very true!

Emmanuel Guzman

« Reply #284 on: August 28, 2012, 05:24:16 PM »
Will there be some clips shredding one of these?

No doubt! At least a cut back.......

Emmanuel Guzman

« Reply #285 on: August 28, 2012, 05:28:20 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Please do I checked some random DAF clips of Jesse and didnt see anything. I think we may have In The Lurk at the shop though......
Rad!!!! People know their shit. All of the above is historically correct!

wifebeater

• Rep: -14
« Reply #286 on: August 28, 2012, 05:59:57 PM »
how do we know its actually emmanuel guzman and not jeff goldbloom

Emmanuel Guzman

« Reply #287 on: September 02, 2012, 09:11:08 AM »
how do we know its actually emmanuel guzman and not jeff goldbloom
Cus these nuts don't lie!

jrock92089

« Reply #288 on: April 23, 2013, 03:05:21 PM »
when is the next video part

gsosa

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 290
« Reply #289 on: April 23, 2013, 03:28:13 PM »
Quote from: Jered Jones  link=topic=51880.msg1898234#msg1898234 date=1366754721
when is the next video part

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #290 on: April 23, 2013, 03:54:27 PM »
^yea

and also did u land this? are u really ollieing from the second platform over the rail?
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

Chippedwood

• Rep: -82
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #291 on: December 11, 2017, 10:47:39 PM »
i remember your first post

the snake

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 348
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #292 on: December 11, 2017, 10:59:24 PM »
haha u mad bro

rejectpaul

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -49
  • No sense makes sense.
« Reply #293 on: December 12, 2017, 04:43:49 AM »
Ty Evans doesn't do what Ty Evans does for Ty Evans. Ty Evans does what Ty Evans does because Ty Evans is... Ty Evans

Todd Falcon > Tony Hawk

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #294 on: December 12, 2017, 04:55:58 AM »
you still here?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGQ0XZ63GzM
That girl has a very nice bottom. Do you think Eman smashed?

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #295 on: December 12, 2017, 06:19:22 AM »
Expand Quote
That girl has a very nice bottom. Do you think Eman smashed?

No doubt! At least a cut back.......
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

Elderly Gentleman

• Rep: 4
« Reply #296 on: December 12, 2017, 07:01:51 AM »
Have you ever skated with Jake Wooten?  The kid is a beast and shreds everything around here.  I'd really like to see him go pro.   He keeps killing the concrete jam at Tampa year in year out.
I was addicted to the Hokey Pokey, but then I turned myself around.

"I'll just use my Zumiez rewards card".