Author Topic: I caught my son and daugther having sex  (Read 134041 times)

Deathwish13

I caught my son and daugther having sex
« on: March 29, 2011, 09:12:06 PM »
ok guys this isnt a joke please hear me out and help me out, today i was walking threw the door after work(i came home a little early) and i see my son and daugther on the couch together my sons got no shirt on(fine its a hot day no problem) and his privates he had a blanket over them now my daugther was fully covered with a blanket,her feet were out thou my son was giving her a foot rub anyway my kids didnt notice i was home anyway i go in the living room and i see both my daugther breast pop out she has no shirt on no bra nothing, i walk in the room and yell at my kids im like what the **** mike why you looking at kellys breast for then i rip the blanket off of them and her vagina is exposed and his penis is out. i freak on them, and my daugthers like big deal so wheir naked you know, a little while later i found a condom in the garbage and i suspect they were having sex together, but dear god what do i do? both my kids were having sex together please help me.
Going to delete but come back in a few minutes
 38 years old love my kids but im freaked out and still dont know what to do i havent even told my wife yet because sheed freak more then me and chop his penis off(not much exacteration either) my kids are my son 14 my girl 16, my son even told her right infront of me as i confronted them that he prefered her vagina with hair, but omg im freaked out right now
3 years ago

thank you for your awnsers guys im going to talk to them tommorow again and i will tell my wife its going to be ackward fathers day thou. but ya in a way i kinda understand what my sons going threw i had a pretty sister growing up who was also two years older then me, and im not going to lie i had some thoughts about her and when she would hug me id hug her back but you know what i never once got naked with her(other then we were young kids bathing together) you know imma talk to him about this no doubt about it, but hes 14 he should understand thou his penis should only be seen by him and his wife someday and my daugther should understand also,her vagina should only be seen by a gyno, herself and again her future husband
3 years ago

again thank you for the offers and support guys, my son woke up right now to get a drink of water hes right next to me and im explaining to him thats his sister he should never touch her ever and he should be protecting her older sister or not this has ruined my fathers day weekend it was supposed to be a great fathers day also we were supposed to go to the blue jay game just me and my son but im so angry right now im sick to my stomach, i mean their my kids but come on i know that thats disgusting their brother and sister
3 years ago

my wife just woke up right now, and when i told her she thought we were joking and laughed shes like your funny but jerry seinfelds funnier im like sweety im not joking you gotta hear me out, when she figured out i was sincere she started to cry i hugged her and told her weed get through this, but shes very upset right now i told her me and her will go to the baseball game tommorow and the kids will go to the grandparents, my son can go to mine my daugther my wifes( i hate to do this to my kids but first off im too young to be a grandfather and i dont want my daugther to be carrying my sons child unless she was a surogate) but ya my wifes taking this pretty hard tommorow days outta the house should help and whier going to get them into therapy withing the next week hopefully

Giovanni Falcone

Jupiter

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 54
Re: I caught my son and daugther having sex
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2011, 09:25:27 PM »

PFIASB.

• Rep: -94
  • Formerly elmo
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2011, 09:25:58 PM »
if dan pat was your sister, would you?
people like you are the people who ruin skateboarding and slap 2g

ProjectBluebeam

• Rep: 59
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2011, 09:47:39 PM »

vandelay ind

• Rep: 3
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2011, 09:49:57 PM »
Oh cool you got google where you from?
Post more things you find on there...

TheFreshSC

nylin

« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2011, 10:36:52 PM »
Congratulations on reposting from yahoo answers.

Cockaigne

• Rep: 0
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2011, 03:08:58 AM »
Fap'd

BraveUlysses

« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2011, 04:15:24 AM »
I hope you didn't expect anyone to beleive there is a 38 year old dude with the username "deathwish13."

vince the stud

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -202
  • 4Q
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2011, 04:42:11 AM »
deathwish is way over your time.

tricks are for kids , style is forever

Narcissus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 301
i saw my grandma bail off a 4 set once in my house and she even got up and came to red lobster after.
Quote from: The Kitten!
get wasted and pass out.

Inbred Jed

« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2011, 10:48:14 AM »
If you think that's hilarious then just until you get a load of that Dancing Baby gif. Yer gonna crack up.

BuddyPal

« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2011, 02:19:00 PM »
you might be a redneck if your family tree doesnt fork

Numeral

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -20
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2011, 04:44:22 PM »
if dan pat was your sister, would you?

would

Doogie Howser Ph.D.

« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2011, 04:50:43 PM »
It's just the good vibrations, just the sweet sensations

Mullet Man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -424
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2011, 05:19:03 PM »
ABF

Already Been Fap'd