Author Topic: where is this bank???  (Read 5363 times)

jared...

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -18
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: where is this bank???
« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2006, 12:32:38 PM »
女の子は女の子とセックスすると、「lezzing out」です。 例えば、トニコクスホクスと友&

bling

« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2006, 02:15:19 PM »
Expand Quote
New Zealand.

-your welcome.
[close]

What are you talking about?

bling

« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2006, 02:32:26 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
its in a ghetto area so they dont appreciate lurkers. people have got fucked up there.
[close]

Thanks for the advice.
What do the locals usualy call this spot?
thanks alot!
[close]

Prove to me why you need directions to all these spots.
[close]
what is your reason for asking me all these question? that is none of your bussiness.
[close]

Because im sick of you asking for spots that you will never go to in your life.  There is no way you could be going from SF then to Aulstralia then to Philly.  Stop spamming and wasting our time.

Spamming? go to useless wooden toy that spamming, and wasting peoples time, it your own choice if want to reply, its not like you are already on here 24/7. and I dont care if you dont believe me, because I will know not you that I will be doing this. besides I not doing this all in one period of time, I am just planning on it.

Bill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 71
  • Back?
    • Divine Clothing & Design avatar image
« Reply #33 on: October 11, 2006, 05:25:21 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
its in a ghetto area so they dont appreciate lurkers. people have got fucked up there.
[close]

Thanks for the advice.
thanks alot!
[close]

[close]
what is your reason for asking me all these question? that is none of your bussiness.
[close]

Because im sick of you asking for spots that you will never go to in your life.  There is no way you could be going from SF then to Aulstralia then to Philly.  Stop spamming and wasting our time.
[close]

Spamming? go to useless wooden toy that spamming, and wasting peoples time, it your own choice if want to reply, its not like you are already on here 24/7. and I dont care if you dont believe me, because I will know not you that I will be doing this. besides I not doing this all in one period of time, I am just planning on it.

How can you honestly expect anyone on here to believe this?  I'm not the only one who thinks this either.  Plenty others have posted shit like this to you in other threads.

2G

« Reply #34 on: October 11, 2006, 06:38:50 PM »
bling's spelling and grammar is wonderful.

Im agreeing with Bill though, there's probably not even the slightest chance that bling will visit all the spots he's asked about.

bling

« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2006, 06:16:34 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Thanks for the advice.
thanks alot!
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

How can you honestly expect anyone on here to believe this?  I'm not the only one who thinks this either.  Plenty others have posted shit like this to you in other threads.

read the last two lines, i am done with you guy.

Bill

• SLAP Pal
  • Back?
« Reply #36 on: October 12, 2006, 09:00:34 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Thanks for the advice.
thanks alot!
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Nice try buddy, but no one here believes a word you say.  And if you really are serious about doing this "over a period of time," then why do you ask for a new spot every week instead of whenever you have the plans to go? Come on now, do you honestly expect us to believe that you're going from SF to Aulstralia to Philly to wherever it is you ask for next?  Get the fuck out of here.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2006, 09:08:01 AM by Bill »

bling

« Reply #37 on: October 12, 2006, 10:11:36 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Thanks for the advice.
thanks alot!
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Nice try buddy, but no one here believes a word you say.  And if you really are serious about doing this "over a period of time," then why do you ask for a new spot every week instead of whenever you have the plans to go? Come on now, do you honestly expect us to believe that you're going from SF to Aulstralia to Philly to wherever it is you ask for next?  Get the fuck out of here.

I only go forums so I can get what want to know, I dont waste my time on the chat rooms, you must be proud of 831 posts, I wonder how many hours is that would take instead of skateboarding. so no fuck you.

Bill

• SLAP Pal
  • Back?
« Reply #38 on: October 12, 2006, 10:08:34 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Thanks for the advice.
thanks alot!
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

I only go forums so I can get what want to know, I dont waste my time on the chat rooms, you must be proud of 831 posts, I wonder how many hours is that would take instead of skateboarding. so no fuck you.

I skate a few hours everyday, I don't spend all my time on here.  Those 800+ posts are from posting on here for over a year, its not like I joined last week.  The internet only has so many interesting sites, you tend to go through them fast, so I come here to read some shit.

If you're serious with this shit, why do you have to ask for a new spot everyday?  Wouldn't a normal person wait around to find out when they actually start deciding on when they're going to go?  But no, you have to spam this place everyday with this shit.  Go somewhere else.  Im sure the tws or thrasher boards would love some more bling, check them out.

bling

« Reply #39 on: October 13, 2006, 07:07:30 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Thanks for the advice.
thanks alot!
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

I skate a few hours everyday, I don't spend all my time on here.  Those 800+ posts are from posting on here for over a year, its not like I joined last week.  The internet only has so many interesting sites, you tend to go through them fast, so I come here to read some shit.

If you're serious with this shit, why do you have to ask for a new spot everyday?  Wouldn't a normal person wait around to find out when they actually start deciding on when they're going to go?  But no, you have to spam this place everyday with this shit.  Go somewhere else.  Im sure the tws or thrasher boards would love some more bling, check them out.

Variety of spots, not just one place. thrasher doesn't even really have a forum. I post one or two spots a day maybe sometimes none, and your telling me  i am spamming? How would you know what anyone thinks? you and MIZZARD, are the ones who mainly go through the trouble to try and kick me out of this website. you probably post more shit then i do in a day.

bling

« Reply #40 on: October 13, 2006, 07:09:58 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Thanks for the advice.
thanks alot!
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

New Jersey most must real fun during the winter. have fun...

Bill

• SLAP Pal
  • Back?
« Reply #41 on: October 13, 2006, 03:42:51 PM »

Wow, you really got me there.  Cause where I live really has to do with you spamming this place for spots you'll never visit.    Just give up, you'll never win.

Lurker

• Rep: -1
« Reply #42 on: October 13, 2006, 03:48:25 PM »
bling delete your account immediately!
Rest in peace Shane Cross

bling

« Reply #43 on: October 13, 2006, 09:23:46 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Wow, you really got me there.  Cause where I live really has to do with you spamming this place for spots you'll never visit.    Just give up, you'll never win.

get over it. you baby, no one cares about what you have to say to me. you are spamming this topic, and probably every topic you'll ever go to of mine. more skateboarding and less posting shit to me...

stagefright

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -47
« Reply #44 on: October 13, 2006, 09:34:46 PM »
no, every topic you make is spam. this isnt even in the right forum. everyone hates you, leave.
we toked a marley and i split back to the park, minding my own busineess when a rollerblader mean mugs..i let it go.

Bill

• SLAP Pal
  • Back?
« Reply #45 on: October 13, 2006, 11:46:28 PM »
no, every topic you make is spam. this isnt even in the right forum. everyone hates you, leave.

Told you.  Now leave.

bling

« Reply #46 on: October 14, 2006, 06:18:38 AM »

what? did billy boy ask you help him, cause he too much of baby boy fight his own battle.
mine your own bussiness, as for getting out, no.

bling

« Reply #47 on: October 14, 2006, 06:34:49 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Told you.  Now leave.

bill, you remind me of those little kids, if something you are not use to happens, you will bitch at me, until something changes. you just made things worst by tryin to kick me out, i hav'nt abuse anything in slap forum(from it saids), yeah i keep on ask where stuff is, so what, get over it, i will stop post where are spots, but not stop posting stuff, and you think i am awful? that is funny.

Bill

• SLAP Pal
  • Back?
« Reply #48 on: October 14, 2006, 08:05:17 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

what? did billy boy ask you help him, cause he too much of baby boy fight his own battle.
mine your own bussiness, as for getting out, no.

I dont even know who that kid is, but we both know that you posting here needs to stop.  I've been on slap for years and im sick of all the bullshit posters ruining it.  Now leave.

PAWL

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -70
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #49 on: October 14, 2006, 08:32:45 PM »
there should be a new rule on here- once you make over ten grammar mistakes in one thread, your account gets deleted.
yo mike mo new age ape style high five with my reborn hand.

2008 psychedelic experience. thanks.

bling

« Reply #50 on: October 15, 2006, 07:15:03 AM »
waste my time, i am done with topic...

dick butkus 1337

« Reply #51 on: October 15, 2006, 09:10:53 AM »
who cares