Author Topic: Ryan Sheckler Talks About Plan B Part  (Read 35685 times)

MostlyLurkin'

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -49
Re: Ryan Sheckler Talks About Plan B Part
« Reply #60 on: September 21, 2011, 03:17:23 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
PJ part?
[close]

i would not be surprised to see an online PJ part similar to the Prod part where he dumps lots of footage he has collected throughout the years - i dont recall him really ever being injured over the years - he could have tons of footage stacked up...  i hope he drops an online/itunes part before christmas that is a complete surprise - no hype, just drop that shit like an anvil on skateboarding.. then fully blow minds with the full video part..   doooooooo it
[close]
that would be beyond ideal

AdrianLopez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -36
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #61 on: September 21, 2011, 03:19:11 AM »
I think it would be sick if he won SOTY.
Didn't he have an interview saying that this Plan B part
was going to "keep the haters quiet" or something like that?
Anyway i'm really looking foward to it.

Yup, he did have this interview. It said something like 'this will shut up all the haters' and he better b/s flipped El Toro!!!11

[...] like an individual so irrelevant to anything.

Don't be an asshole and don't yo flip! - Kyle Frederick

fivepanelsnapback

• Rep: -16
« Reply #62 on: September 23, 2011, 05:10:19 PM »
Rumor has it he Kickflipped the Canadian Embassy in D.C.
Colored wheels make skateboards look like toys...

busey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1284
  • i can't it's a geo!
I rolled my ankle jacking off on a ladder.

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #64 on: March 08, 2012, 11:27:40 AM »
some good skating but really hard to watch that

brianwilson

• Rep: -35
    • Flickr avatar image
« Reply #65 on: March 08, 2012, 12:21:49 PM »
The muska never won SOTY.

LOU.502

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 82
  • rawr
« Reply #66 on: March 08, 2012, 01:14:31 PM »

im probably lying

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #67 on: March 08, 2012, 01:17:58 PM »
what was this it said it got removed

some guys skating naked , full frontal nudity , and some pretty good tricks ,

shouldn't

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 73
« Reply #68 on: March 08, 2012, 01:55:15 PM »
Expand Quote
When are the jokes about Sheckler's Plan B part that never came out going to stop. I mean the video part was amazing and all especially the no comply down El Toro but jeez give it a rest.
[close]

fakie* no comply.
what about the 5050 kickflip up a handrail!? & yo rajeev

imagine fucking the dog shit outta chris roberts

tortfeasor

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 341
« Reply #69 on: March 08, 2012, 07:58:54 PM »

Phelp's has been noticeably on Sheckler's dick for some time now so its deff possible...

i thought this observation was gunna come out waaaaay earlier in the thread
and its not just phelps, a lot of people have changed their opinion on him

Juja- that picture under your name is one of my favorite stern moments of all time, excellent choice
more heaven-cruise than hell-ride.

Murdercapital

• Rep: -21
« Reply #70 on: March 09, 2012, 07:59:07 AM »
Rumor has it he Kickflipped the Canadian Embassy in D.C.
Yeah this didn't happen, he may have gone for it if security hadn't shut him down right away.

Dr Steve Brule

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 68
« Reply #71 on: March 09, 2012, 08:23:19 AM »
Never thought I'd see him in highwaters
For Your Health

Zach M.

• Rep: -4
« Reply #72 on: March 11, 2012, 04:14:08 PM »
Sheckler will always have haters....never understood it though. Never seen anything to make me think he's a douche (and no I don't count his TV show, MTV is kind of making anyone look like a douche no matter what kind of person they are). As far as his skating goes...you'd have to be a complete moron to hate on it, the dude kills it any day of the week.

trannies and mannies

« Reply #73 on: March 11, 2012, 09:34:53 PM »
i dont hate sheckler at all. some of those tricks in his part are too gnarly for any other human to do, and to do it with such finesse, incredible

baconeggandcheese

• Rep: 41
« Reply #74 on: March 11, 2012, 10:46:20 PM »
i dont hate sheckler at all. some of those tricks in his part are too gnarly for any other human to do, and to do it with such finesse, incredible

especially that muska flip shit was cray
I actually did hit another skater in the face with my shoe once at a demo doing a shoes fly off kickflip but he was cool with it.

Schismatic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 4
« Reply #75 on: March 11, 2012, 11:03:53 PM »
I usually post up in front of Oakley product displays while wearing conveniently placed brand labels when I give interviews too.

If you did you'd be happily cashing checks and wouldn't feel the need to parade your unfounded hate on the Internet.

Sheckler hate is old, most people woulda done the same stupid shit of you were as talented and dreamy as little Ryan but you're not, just a bunch of bitter turds. Get over it and watch him skate, dork or not the kid holds it down. He made his money, sacrificed his cred, and now he's able to break out and do what he wants and people are shutting up, rightfully. Dude is fun to see skate and gnarly as fuck. I'm not trying to date him or be his best friend so nothing else matters besides the ripping.

Alexactly

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 262
  • RIP
« Reply #76 on: March 11, 2012, 11:44:20 PM »
What the fuck has happened to this website?

Tufty

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -26
« Reply #77 on: March 12, 2012, 04:06:17 AM »
Expand Quote
I usually post up in front of Oakley product displays while wearing conveniently placed brand labels when I give interviews too.
[close]

If you did you'd be happily cashing checks and wouldn't feel the need to parade your unfounded hate on the Internet.

Sheckler hate is old, most people woulda done the same stupid shit of you were as talented and dreamy as little Ryan but you're not, just a bunch of bitter turds. Get over it and watch him skate, dork or not the kid holds it down. He made his money, sacrificed his cred, and now he's able to break out and do what he wants and people are shutting up, rightfully. Dude is fun to see skate and gnarly as fuck. I'm not trying to date him or be his best friend so nothing else matters besides the ripping.
Thats the definition of sell out. Respect for his skill but other than that he flat out sucks. I dont want him to be associated with skateboarding to non-skaters' eyes for sure. Other than that i dont give a fuck.

If i had his parents and his talent i would be like sheckler for sure. I am glad i dont.

PS i think sheckler is not a sell out  i think he was raised surrounded by corniness so he may actually enjoy being a douche. I dont think he is doing it only for money.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 04:08:54 AM by Tufty »

Zach M.

« Reply #78 on: March 12, 2012, 03:22:45 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Thats the definition of sell out. Respect for his skill but other than that he flat out sucks. I dont want him to be associated with skateboarding to non-skaters' eyes for sure. Other than that i dont give a fuck.

If i had his parents and his talent i would be like sheckler for sure. I am glad i dont.

PS i think sheckler is not a sell out  i think he was raised surrounded by corniness so he may actually enjoy being a douche. I dont think he is doing it only for money.

You're making very little sense. You don't seem to like him yet you openly admit that if you were in his shoes you'd behave exactly the same, therefore how can you hate on him?

gutterhead.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -15
« Reply #79 on: March 12, 2012, 03:26:28 PM »
keep new posters out of classic threads

Zach M.

« Reply #80 on: March 12, 2012, 03:35:55 PM »
keep new posters out of classic threads

?

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -937
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #81 on: March 12, 2012, 05:53:15 PM »
What the fuck has happened to this website?
The absence of your ascerbic wit has brought the place to new depths  :-* , but its been going downhill for a good 5-6 years now.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Zach M.

« Reply #82 on: March 12, 2012, 06:14:48 PM »
gutterhead, care to explain what your comment earlier was about?

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
« Reply #83 on: March 12, 2012, 07:10:42 PM »
It means you are an idiot. You suck. Leave
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

backagain

• Rep: 8
« Reply #84 on: March 12, 2012, 07:19:16 PM »
I have so much more respect for Shecks after that section of just straight flip in flip of manual tricks.

Zach M.

« Reply #85 on: March 12, 2012, 09:26:40 PM »

teenage immaturity much?

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
« Reply #86 on: March 12, 2012, 10:29:07 PM »
Oh dear sir please get the fuck off the slap boards. I dont' want to read your drivel when it is the same boring shit that other boring idiots have been saying on here for years. You aren't adding anything, just repeating things that have been previously discussed and quashed time and again. That's one of the reasons why slap isn't as current as it once was, or even a year ago. People just rehash the same shit over and over, and because everyone spoke their mind on it the first time, they dont feel compelled to address the issue every time it is brought up by some new idiot who just posts stream of conscience shit. Then the other new posters pile on and have a cute little ignorant campfire, right next to the forest fire thats been burning for years. This isn't just for you, goes for many of the recent guys. Just lurk until you at least understand what slap is.
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

kamltoe

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -443
« Reply #87 on: March 13, 2012, 06:53:22 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

teenage immaturity much?

as a TL;DR for ice nines very eloquent and accurate post, here's the picture book version.

how the recent wave of newbs do it:

little league baseball fail

how it should be done:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5pPX-NlhIU#!

any questions?  :-*

k

Quote from: The Gipper

Classic keyboard skate champion talk right there.

you need to stop thinking people do what you tell them bc they dont.

Zach M.

« Reply #88 on: March 13, 2012, 07:24:07 PM »
Oh dear sir please get the fuck off the slap boards. I dont' want to read your drivel when it is the same boring shit that other boring idiots have been saying on here for years. You aren't adding anything, just repeating things that have been previously discussed and quashed time and again. That's one of the reasons why slap isn't as current as it once was, or even a year ago. People just rehash the same shit over and over, and because everyone spoke their mind on it the first time, they dont feel compelled to address the issue every time it is brought up by some new idiot who just posts stream of conscience shit. Then the other new posters pile on and have a cute little ignorant campfire, right next to the forest fire thats been burning for years. This isn't just for you, goes for many of the recent guys. Just lurk until you at least understand what slap is.

very little of what you just said makes much sense....stream of conscience shit? what have I said that is that unimportant/irrelevant. also, I didn't even start the thread I'm just contributing to the conversation...you do realize that's what people do on FORUMS right? how about you get the fuck off the forums because clearly you don't understand what they're used for

Wall of Nausea

• Rep: -60
« Reply #89 on: March 14, 2012, 03:41:34 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFTLKWw542g&ob=av2e